RVK_Loves #25 Ads have dried up, freebies no more so Ben blew his beans up me, now we are four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whenever I look at photos of her home I always think how mucky and poorly done things are up close and how they overpaid for it and I’m not sure how much value they’re actually even adding?! It might look nice in photos but as we’ve seen all that glitters...
I'm sure they paid £950,000 before they put the extension on. I can't see them making loads of profit on it, its a semi detached.

Reactions: 6
God the hallway and stairs all look so sludgey and none of it looks good together, the tones are all wrong. She needs to add some colour! And as someone said get rid of that tit heap of a bench!

Reactions: 9
I'm sure they paid £950,000 before they put the extension on. I can't see them making loads of profit on it, its a semi detached.
They paid less than that. 927k. I say ‘they’ but mumma and daddy k contributed to the cost

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Those tiles look like tit. Whatever they paid, the paid too much. The pattern is not pleasing to the eye, and in a room of that size it is literally a mind duck on the eyes.

Furthermore, on top of the ugliness of the overhaul, notwithstanding the lack of consideration of the period features, listed building consent and furthermore reasonable skill and care to actually carry out the works (I see you unfinished thresholds, poor grout joints) it looks untidy, grubby and just plain shabby. Think student house or unloved rental...

Then that absolute insult of a caption. Completely out of energy? duck off you lame wanker and put yourself in the shoes of some of the front line workers, construction workers, people strapped to conference calls 10 hours a day. What an entitled ignorant twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh Toppling Toys 🤦🏼‍♀️ Have you learnt nothing? 🙄 In a week where you’ve prefaced every post with a warning about safety, and done a whole highlight on safety, you post this photo of your crappy tower 🙈😂 Surely you can see the child sat on that piddly dowel bar that is supposed to be holding her in place inside the stool? If she leans back she’s going to lose her balance and fall backwards, with her legs trapped inside the stool and either break her back or have the whole tower come toppling down on top her her. Puts a whole new meaning to the toppling toys nickname! How can they think this is good advertising?!
426F1798-D924-49C7-922F-991CE8ED41A8.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Oh Toppling Toys 🤦🏼‍♀️ Have you learnt nothing? 🙄 In a week where you’ve prefaced every post with a warning about safety, and done a whole highlight on safety, you post this photo of your crappy tower 🙈😂 Surely you can see the child sat on that piddly dowel bar that is supposed to be holding her in place inside the stool? If she leans back she’s going to lose her balance and fall backwards, with her legs trapped inside the stool and either break her back or have the whole tower come toppling down on top her her. Puts a whole new meaning to the toppling toys nickname! How can they think this is good advertising?! View attachment 385244
All I can think is what a bleeping waste of food

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She's an absolute tool. People aren't suffering in her head.

Side note, who needs that many pairs of shoes in the hallway? Particularly after new tiles, wouldn't you make more of an effort to keep it crap free for at least a while....

That bench needs to go on the bonfire, it isn't rustic charm, it looks diseased.

Also, the shopping bag in the doorway, YOU HAD ONE JOB GRABBY 😅

Also, whilst I'm experiencing some kind of Grabby episode 😳 the grey cold tone tiles with the cream stair carpet, the brown wood - it just doesn't gel.
Doesn't she have a whole boot room for....boots?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh Toppling Toys 🤦🏼‍♀️ Have you learnt nothing? 🙄 In a week where you’ve prefaced every post with a warning about safety, and done a whole highlight on safety, you post this photo of your crappy tower 🙈😂 Surely you can see the child sat on that piddly dowel bar that is supposed to be holding her in place inside the stool? If she leans back she’s going to lose her balance and fall backwards, with her legs trapped inside the stool and either break her back or have the whole tower come toppling down on top her her. Puts a whole new meaning to the toppling toys nickname! How can they think this is good advertising?! View attachment 385244
Oh tit, this makes me so uncomfortable.

Reactions: 14
She's an absolute tool. People aren't suffering in her head.

Side note, who needs that many pairs of shoes in the hallway? Particularly after new tiles, wouldn't you make more of an effort to keep it crap free for at least a while....

That bench needs to go on the bonfire, it isn't rustic charm, it looks diseased.

Also, the shopping bag in the doorway, YOU HAD ONE JOB GRABBY 😅

Also, whilst I'm experiencing some kind of Grabby episode 😳 the grey cold tone tiles with the cream stair carpet, the brown wood - it just doesn't gel.
If I’d had my hall done there is no way I’d fill it with Hunters 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
TBF we don’t have a stairgate at the bottom of our stairs... my kids aren’t 10x cleverer either 😂
I didn’t have one for my youngest. She used to walk up the stairs (with me behind) and crawl everywhere else....until she realised the stairs wasn’t exclusively for walking and that she could walk upstairs and downstairs too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
TBF we don’t have a stairgate at the bottom of our stairs... my kids aren’t 10x cleverer either 😂
Same, kids need to learn to climb the stairs safely and when they’re small they shouldn’t be unsupervised for long enough to climb the stairs anyway so IMO it’s not needed.

Reactions: 8
She thinks the tiles are more 'in keeping'!!! Just clueless. Interesting she took it from above, so none of the dark brown wooden doors were in the shot to unhelpfully clash with the tiles.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Those tiles, so hideous...
And someone commented about how they loved the beautiful wooden floor before and Grabby's response is that the tiles are more in keeping... More in keeping than the original wooden floor? Moron!

She thinks the tiles are more 'in keeping'!!! Just clueless. Interesting she took it from above, so none of the dark brown wooden doors were in the shot to unhelpfully clash with the tiles.
Ha just commented the same!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So dangerous. When mine were small we used one of the kitchen chairs. Some how I think having a backed chair seems safer.

Reactions: 5
Go for it. It would be of genuine interest to someone else who lives in a listed building 😁
She might be too exhausted to reply however.
Maybe her thumbs are tired 😓🤦🏻‍♀️🥺👍 poor diddums that she is. Go out and do a key worker shift in the middle of a pandemic and then you can talk about how ‘exhausted’ you are Beggy 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That photo and the comment! She is a lazy clarty witch.

I used to work in an old townhouse and this photo reminds me of when I would come downstairs and the family planning clinic was run on the bottom floor. They had a bench like that outside the door of the waiting room. It is not an attractive home, her decor is awful

• Haha
Certainly a little premature but...

RVK_Loves #26 Money making schemes galore, turns out Gingy Savile doesn't earn 10x more
Gutted this one has just been pipped to the post. She just gives us so much material for good thread titles.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.