RVK_Loves #25 Ads have dried up, freebies no more so Ben blew his beans up me, now we are four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She got a lot to learn... and she isn’t going to get any decent help from he who I can’t bring myself to name
Such a stupid comment by her. I could understand it if she was an only child but she has a younger brother, Gingy Savills brother has boys (one was a ring bearer at her wedding), she has friends who have sons of a similar age to Bentos. I think she’s disappointed to be having a boy.

Reactions: 15
Please don’t let her choose Arthur, {for various reasons}. That’s my son’s name. But, in my defence because it’s so tricky, isn’t it, we chose it waaaaay before it was ‘trendy’ as he’s nearly a teenager, right now. In fact, does that make me an influencer???{?}

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's definitely not as excited about this pregnancy as the first and I don't think she's thrilled to be having a boy. The pregnancy announcement and gender reveals were both so slapdash and lacklustre compared to chiclet. I get that second pregnancies are a bit different but come on she has no job and nothing better to do in life yet still can't muster up any decent content. That gender reveal is the worst I've ever seen.

Reactions: 14
Does someone have a screenshot of the ‘I don’t want to see happy families’ post? I want to collage it with the recent one and post it to show how full of tit she is as I gave friends who still follow her.
Its making me so mad. Why cant people see through her !!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
🤣I saw it ! Not at all rogue......as I said....funny comibg back now.....seeing as she's writing another book !
Her second book is released on 29 April 2021. Details on Amazon. It’s called ‘A bump in the road’.

Its making me so mad. Why cant people see through her !!
The only reason I came here was because I thought I must be the only one incensed by her comments and behaviour. It was a huge relief when I realised I was not alone.

• Heart
Just seen on Instagram that pinafores & peonies (who has called grabs out before) is in hospital with covid. So awful poor her.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Nah, it won’t be Arfur. Freya and Arthur is a bit tongue twisty {or is that just me???} Something without the F/Th sound would go nicely like Daniel, Jack, Joshua, Gabriel, even Ted. Shall I pop one in an envelope for you Grabs? It’s a one time offer, I shan’t be so gracious again 😆 for my penny worth I reckon she will go along the Arlo, Oliver, Jude route

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She must be spitting feathers if we’ve already mentioned the precious name... already sealed in an envelope 😂

• Haha
Just seen on Instagram that pinafores & peonies (who has called grabs out before) is in hospital with covid. So awful poor her.
My heart goes out to Lucy - she is everything Grabby will never be. Hard working, appreciative, conscientious and empathetic. Even from her hospital bed she has grace. Grabby sitting there with a teenage scowl on her face saying she can't bear to see people happy at Christmas and then rushing back a couple of days later to tell everyone she fell pregnant first try just sums her up really.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
What has shampoo got to do with that post? I don’t get it?
“Please comment on my most recent post {to boost my ailing engagement} as I do not respond to DMs {unless I’m being called out for breaking lockdown rules}”

someone must’ve wanted to know (like get. a. life) how she stores her shampoo in her slimy, black mould limescale shower of the pits...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Some lost soul asked her to recommend a shower caddy, hence the shampoo response... you’d think they’d never heard of google! 😂
What possesses people to ask such things from an 'influencer'?? It would be slightly different if the poster was asking where Grabby had got a particular caddy from that was featured on the post, but I've never seen a caddy in any of her posts, and why do these weirdos think this child is an authority on everything?? And why ask this on a gender reveal post 😂 very funny that Grabby actually replied though!

• Haha
What possesses people to ask such things from an 'influencer'?? It would be slightly different if the poster was asking where Grabby had got a particular caddy from that was featured on the post, but I've never seen a caddy in any of her posts, and why do these weirdos think this child is an authority on everything?? And why ask this on a gender reveal post 😂 very funny that Grabby actually replied though!
Plus...she doesnt use one it all just lies on the shower tray.no surprise there!!!

Reactions: 3
Funny how the one time she needs a ? She uses a ! 🤣

She doesn’t seem to be putting in much effort to making a big deal of this pregnancy. I know with the first baby everything is new and exciting. But I do get the impression she is disappointed by the fact it’s a boy. I imagine that’s why she’s sticking baby number 2 in a corridor. If it was a girl there would be a whole new nursery design.
like someone further up said, she just did the reveal on a Sat afternoon. Why not wait 3 weeks and do it on valentines day. It’s hardly like it’s going to get leaked!!
I am guessing she is probably frustrated and exhausted trying to keep up with tattle. And each time having a tantrum because tattle is one step ahead. Guessing she was pregnant, guessing it’s a boy etc. So if her chosen name gets mentioned on here I imagine she will be fuming 🤣. But she just doesn’t seem to get how predictable and transparent she is and want to do anything about it

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She will breastfeed him till he goes to school ‘mummy’s little bear’

On the reveal are her curtains meant to be about a foot too long?

(and before anyone accuses me of bashing breastfeeding there is absolutely nothing wrong with extended breastfeeding but she won’t be in a rush with baby #2 to stop as she won’t be on a conception deadline like she was when she weaned Bentos. I think 2 kids will hit her like a ton of bricks and there won’t be moneymaker #3 for a long time, if ever)
I hate curtains that are too long. I bet hers are filthy, constantly skimming the floor every time she opens and closes them 🤪

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.