RVK_Loves #25 Ads have dried up, freebies no more so Ben blew his beans up me, now we are four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From looking at Grabby’s SYGM Twitter account it would appear she stopped working for Phoebe around May 2017. The next activity is in August 2019 when Grabby uses the account to contact BA about changing some flight dates. I think Grabby thought using a business account would provide more leverage to get what she wanted.
This could have been the catalyst for the rift between Phoebe and Grabby. I would be pissed if someone used my business account for personal stuff; especially if they’re no longer working for me and haven’t been for 2 years!

Reactions: 13
I’m here for the back catalogue 👋 It is lockdown after all (except probably in Kings Langley 🙄). That mini blog find by @Ilovetherain is comedy gold! This bit was excruciating...does Grabby even know that women have the vote...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
From looking at Grabby’s SYGM Twitter account it would appear she stopped working for Phoebe around May 2017. The next activity is in August 2019 when Grabby uses the account to contact BA about changing some flight dates. I think Grabby thought using a business account would provide more leverage to get what she wanted.
This could have been the catalyst for the rift between Phoebe and Grabby. I would be pissed if someone used my business account for personal stuff; especially if they’re no longer working for me and haven’t been for 2 years!
Grabs last post on SYGM blog is from September 2018.

Reactions: 2
That Mini blog... so cringe."My husband taught me how to use my mirrors"... well your husband is bound to "teach" you a lot of things when you're with him at the tender age of 13! :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Definitely! Shows how much of a self centred twit she is!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh no, please don’t send me down the rabbit hole that is rvk... the tweet about the car colour reminded me of her review of the mini where she likes it and would think about buying one but automatic and not in blue. No idea how she was given one to try out. Her review must have lost them sales. http://www.rosesandrolltops.co.uk/2017/07/summer-adventuring-with-mini.html?m=1
Didn’t know she had a discovery? She’s not mentioned this before... oh wait! 😂
And stick shift?! Wtf are you talking like an American 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
‘Pregnant mama dungaree cliche’......🙄 Jesus wept
Does she realise no one cares? I get the excitement and oversharing of first pregnancies but she’s done it before so you’d think she would just get on with it Without fuss like everyone else does.

Reactions: 14
Does she realise no one cares? I get the excitement and oversharing of first pregnancies but she’s done it before so you’d think she would just get on with it Without fuss like everyone else does.
Thats why I had to unfollow her last time, she literally is the only woman to have been pregnant. Her condensing ways piss me off so much.

Reactions: 14
My god, she's setting 'us women' back 100 years! And if her husband had to teach her to use her mirrors how the hell did she pass a test! Admitting that is bad enough, but saying 'my husband' instead of 'Ben' just paints her as some withering, helpless flower who can't look after herself....oh wait....

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That’s the thing. No one cares. When I was pregnant with my first there was obviously so much excitement from friends and family and me. By the time i got to my third and last baby it was run of the mill 😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.