RVK_Loves #25 Ads have dried up, freebies no more so Ben blew his beans up me, now we are four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think yours truly thought that one up #natch šŸ™ŒšŸ»

Iā€™ve gone down a bit of a rabbit hole......wow. Phoebe was so lucky to have Grabs on board at SYGM....pic of BB attached for a laugh šŸ˜†
Sorry but Benpecked was mine!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'd never seen the tweet about car colours before. Surely she would have chosen her favourite colour? TEXTURE

Ok. Iā€™ll let you have that one šŸ˜†
Sorry šŸ˜

And "what is life without Soho Farmhouse?". Better Grabby, life is better without Soho Farmhouse. Because you don't have to w@nk about in metallic skirts and hobnail boot combos pretending to be SOMEBODY when you actually have all the personality of a used wetwipe

On a side note I nearly contacted Toppling Toys today. My Facebook Marketplace was showing someone had 5 x sheets of ply for sale for Ā£40. Ooooh a bargain I thought, maybe Benny the N.once might fancy a bargain but it was unclear if it was "quality" ply so I didn't dare risk it. Shame though. How is he ever going to earn even 5x as much as you ladies without some seriously bargain shopping.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I'd never seen the tweet about car colours before. Surely she would have chosen her favourite colour? TEXTURE

Sorry šŸ˜

And "what is life without Soho Farmhouse?". Better Grabby, life is better without Soho Farmhouse. Because you don't have to w@nk about in metallic skirts and hobnail boot combos pretending to be SOMEBODY when you actually have all the personality of a used wetwipe
Oh no, please donā€™t send me down the rabbit hole that is rvk... the tweet about the car colour reminded me of her review of the mini where she likes it and would think about buying one but automatic and not in blue. No idea how she was given one to try out. Her review must have lost them sales. http://www.rosesandrolltops.co.uk/2017/07/summer-adventuring-with-mini.html?m=1

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Oh no, please donā€™t send me down the rabbit hole that is rvk... the tweet about the car colour reminded me of her review of the mini where she likes it and would think about buying one but automatic and not in blue. No idea how she was given one to try out. Her review must have lost them sales. http://www.rosesandrolltops.co.uk/2017/07/summer-adventuring-with-mini.html?m=1
Oh good cripes I've never seen that post before. I need to take a much deeper dive into her back catalogue (not). Particularly enjoying this little treat. How on earth did she pass her test, did Benpecked take that for her too (hmmm like her uni work...?)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
This blog post is total cringe. Snazzy!! She sounds like my boomer mother. The Fortnums basket and lots of shots of the gravel drive. She's so old.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh good cripes I've never seen that post before. I need to take a much deeper dive into her back catalogue (not). Particularly enjoying this little treat. How on earth did she pass her test, did Benpecked take that for her too (hmmm like her uni work...?)
Itā€™s lockdown, not much else to do! šŸ˜†

Interested to read that Benpecked is 6ā€™4ā€though! I guess then she must be about 5ā€™10ā€. Donā€™t know why I find that interesting! I must be bored! šŸ¤Ø

This blog post is total cringe. Snazzy!! She sounds like my boomer mother. The Fortnums basket and lots of shots of the gravel drive. She's so old.
All the sexist stereotypes too

• Haha
Reactions: 11
duck me can she mention her discovery many more times in her advert for MINI?

Shes so full of tit isn't she? Stick shift? You're in the UK love, not America. Its called a gear stick here. Stupid cow

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Have we ever discussed the time she went to the bridal wear shop for the wedding blog and tried on lots of fancy dresses? She looked so out of her comfort zone wearing all the sparkly gowns!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Unfortunate number plate for them!

View attachment 386639
OMG!! Maybe someone at the dealership was having a laugh. Also giving her a manual, blue car!

Have we ever discussed the time she went to the bridal wear shop for the wedding blog and tried on lots of fancy dresses? She looked so out of her comfort zone wearing all the sparkly gowns!
Itā€™s almost better when she doesnā€™t post so we can go through the archives of her silliness. Iā€™ll save looking this up for tomorrow! Can you share the link?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sheā€™s so childish and pathetic!
I canā€™t believe she tweeted that drivel from a business account. Itā€™s really immature and unprofessional.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That Mini blog is so bad. Horrifically written, way too may photos, stopped for a 30 second picnic of some cherries and this gold quote:

{plus voice control so you can say 'Call Mum'}

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know, utter cringe. I can't imagine Mini's marketing budget would pay her as well as give her a mini. If I had a 'discovery' which she doesn't fail to mention twice, I wouldn't be downgrading to drive a new car for the fun of it? How do these things work?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.