RVK_Loves #25 Ads have dried up, freebies no more so Ben blew his beans up me, now we are four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She followers both of them, but neither follow her. Maybe they’ve realised it’s not worth the tit that comes with being friends with Grabby! 😂
Wasn’t she bridesmaid at their wedding? They must be the friends she has fallen out with.

Reactions: 3
Maybe they made a Toppling Tower and got each NCT friend to pretend to own one and there's now been some beef because they posted a photo on a public account.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The houses on the toys page all look the same. Its like a middle class game of soggy biscuit.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Or they were half way to Dubai on a trip they booked before the tier system changed and they really need a break for various reasons/but then a massive order of Toppling Toys came in and now they can't go/the roof blew of the Pergola of Doom/they are skint and can't afford to go{so very sad}

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A trip to a {non local} beach under the guise of accompanying ben-peeado on a work related outing, fitting in filming/photographing stuff for the gender reveal of baby number 2.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I noted someone upthread said we should have an introduction to RVK at the start of every thread (think the Mrs hinch threads) this is a good idea 💡 it would probably be too much for one person to try and remember, so was thinking if I start off with some ideas for headings etc then someone who is adding to it copies and pastes, means we won’t have to always answer the “what does the 10x references mean” or “why do you call her husband a pweirdo” 🤪
Ok here goes

Background

Nicknames
RVK- Grabecca, Grabby, Grabatha, flipper
Ben- Grandad, benpecked, Benpaedo, Gingy savile
Freya- bee, chops, chopsy, sea urchin, bentos

Previous tweets

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I noted someone upthread said we should have an introduction to RVK at the start of every thread (think the Mrs hinch threads) this is a good idea 💡 it would probably be too much for one person to try and remember, so was thinking if I start off with some ideas for headings etc then someone who is adding to it copies and pastes, means we won’t have to always answer the “what does the 10x references mean” or “why do you call her husband a pweirdo” 🤪
Ok here goes

Background

Nicknames
RVK- Grabecca, Grabby, Grabatha, flipper
Ben- Grandad, Benpaedo, Gingy savile

Previous tweets
Don’t forget Benpecked - still one of my faves 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Ok here goes

Nicknames
RVK- Grabecca, Grabby, Grabatha, flipper, BB, Grubby, Grubby Grabby
Ben- Grandad, benpecked, Benpaedo, Gingy savile

Previous tweets
Asian people are terrorists
Adele is fat
People with mama in their bio - she didn’t like that until she birthed Bentos
Slagged Bloom and Wild off. She lost that gig thanks to myself and @Starshining.
Benpecked earns x10 times more than your husband LADY
Slagged her cousin off. She has tattoos and plays video games all day apparently

I’ve added some more nicknames but I’ve fucked it up and they’re on your original post. Soz. It’s been a long day.
and MATE! Where you been?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Pheobe has just added this to her stories. Made me think of metallic midi skirt Grabs on that bike.

• Haha
Don’t forget Benpecked - still one of my faves 😂
I think yours truly thought that one up #natch 🙌🏻

I’ve gone down a bit of a rabbit hole......wow. Phoebe was so lucky to have Grabs on board at SYGM....pic of BB attached for a laugh 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Don’t forget the shocking tweet where she’s body shaming mums who have given birth. Disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.