RVK_Loves #25 Ads have dried up, freebies no more so Ben blew his beans up me, now we are four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has thomlingtoys gone? Can’t see it on insta, it was there this morning
It’s still there but weren’t there links and tags on Grabs’ page to it? I swear there was a post about Freya being a model or helping her “style” something for them. Not there any more - unless it was just in stories.

Reactions: 1
It’s still there but weren’t there links and tags on Grabs’ page to it? I swear there was a post about Freya being a model or helping her “style” something for them. Not there any more - unless it was just in stories.
The one post did say Freya preferred the dinosaurs on the top shelf and not how Grabby had styled it. That sentence has now gone

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Background:-

Move over Scarlett O'Hara and Rhett Butler... the greatest love story that EVER was told, began in the fateful year that was 2006. On a school trip to Wales...

The one where the 13yr old met the 24yr old

The one where we got engaged

The one where we got married
Ahh you’ve reminded me of this little gem..

You’ve only dated ONE, married ONE {much older} man Grabby, how would have always loved... older men?? Your grammar is truly shocking! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Plus, how would you know how mature guys your age {13} were??? You never took the change to get to know any of them, let alone date one! 😂

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

You’ve only dated ONE, married ONE {much older} man Grabby, how would have always loved... older men?? Your grammar is truly shocking! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Plus, how would you know how mature guys your age {13} were??? You never took the change to get to know any of them, let alone date one! 😂
She makes herself sound like Joan Collins with all her other marriages behind her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes, yes she is! 😂

Her husband “doesn’t make her go to work” don’t forget! 🤯 What an existence! 😂
Omg thank God she wasn’t around in the days of the suffragettes 🤦🏻‍♀️ I honestly lose my mind thinking about how young women think and talk like this. Grow up girl and be a woman, especially now she is a mother herself 😬😬😬😬

Wait, what, did she date other older guys. Honestly her parents should be ashamed of themselves for not parenting her properly 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m here for the back catalogue 👋 It is lockdown after all (except probably in Kings Langley 🙄). That mini blog find by @Ilovetherain is comedy gold! This bit was excruciating...does Grabby even know that women have the vote...
Back when she used to pretend her Mum's dog was hers. Poor thing doesn't get a passing mention now.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What even is that post? It’s just a crappy selfie. There isn’t even any pointless Grabby waffle never ending take a breath sentence to go with it, it’s a tricky one, for various reasons?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She needs to stop with the ridiculous slouching, the hunching, the use of the warped mirror and stand bleeping upright like a normal person.

Grabby, you are super super slim already. And yes, we get it you’re pregnant 🙄 Enough now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She needs to stop with the ridiculous slouching, the hunching, the use of the warped mirror and stand bleeping upright like a normal person.

Grabby, you are super super slim already. And yes, we get it you’re pregnant 🙄 Enough now.
The pic makes my eyes go funny due to the distorted mirror 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Those sunglasses are serving her well. Tight cow probably has them reinforced so she doesn't have to buy another pair.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg thank God she wasn’t around in the days of the suffragettes 🤦🏻‍♀️ I honestly lose my mind thinking about how young women think and talk like this. Grow up girl and be a woman, especially now she is a mother herself 😬😬😬😬

Wait, what, did she date other older guys. Honestly her parents should be ashamed of themselves for not parenting her properly 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
This is what happens when you are groomed 😕 she has no awareness that this is abnormal either. Dreadful.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I don't think she'll realise what a tit storm they created, their age inappropriate relationship, until Fweya has her first boyfriend. Then it will hit home that actual parenting sometimes means you have to say no to your kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She's blocked me again. I didn't even post anything. lol
This is why I find it difficult to believe she is that stupid/naive. She’s quick enough to block people. She blocked me just because I liked a post where somebody had spoken up about her photo shoot in mums garden 😬😬. Funny enough she didn’t block the original poster but did block me who liked the comment. She’s such a moron.

This is why I find it difficult to believe she is that stupid/naive. She’s quick enough to block people. She blocked me just because I liked a post where somebody had spoken up about her photo shoot in mums garden 😬😬. Funny enough she didn’t block the original poster but did block me who liked the comment. She’s such a moron.
Also meant to ask how old is Grabby? She got engaged in 2012 which is over 8 years ago. Just wondering how old she was x

Reactions: 8

Also meant to ask how old is Grabby? She got engaged in 2012 which is over 8 years ago. Just wondering how old she was x
20. She was born in 1992

she married at 21 in 2014 (as soon as she’d completed her final exams) and before her graduation ceremony! She was definitely more focused on planning her wedding. I don’t think she ever had any intention of getting a job or pursuing a career.

Reactions: 8

I'm sure she's about 26/27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.