RVK_Loves #25 Ads have dried up, freebies no more so Ben blew his beans up me, now we are four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does this Montessori stuff make anyone else feel sick? It sounds so pretentious and as ever “look at me” (I let my children run around barefoot and teach themselves to read)
Hate the Montessori stuff. More just the label of it. Super pretentious! Kids like colours!!!

Reactions: 5
Does this Montessori stuff make anyone else feel sick? It sounds so pretentious and as ever “look at me” (I let my children run around barefoot and teach themselves to read)
Heyyyyy I went to a Montessori nursery 30 odd years ago and I turned out all right!! (You’ll have to trust me on that I guess 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OMG there's another product popped up... the Freya toy shelf :eek: where you can display bland matching #gifted toys.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel like this blatant rip off of Ikea could be Daily Fail worthy. Imagine those comments 😮 What a fall from grace that would be! 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I feel like this blatant rip off of Ikea could be Daily Fail worthy. Imagine those comments 😮 What a fall from grace that would be! 😆
There must be loads of wee companies doing similar things and getting away with it ok. I think just cos its her and shes so pretentious we all just want it to be a disaster and it clearly already is!

Reactions: 6
I’m the poster who commented that rvk loves had led her followers over here.
tbh I tried to post more but was met with this message...

Anyway, hi I’m a lurker. I found this site before Christmas when rvk loves annoyed me (for various reasons) I had a googled because I was sure there would be some other feedback online agreeing to how I felt and there was tattle.

I have followed Rebecca for years. I found her through Rock my style. I also have an allotment, I’ve had one for 7/8 years so liked that side of the blog/Instagram (sorry). I do get gluts of courgettes but I don’t brag about gluts or complain about them. I’m a vegetarian so eat a lot and then share the rest, everyone is happy 😃

Anyway, when she became pregnant with F and then had her, I found her irritating. I’m a Mum to a 9 and 6 year old, I felt patronised by her posts when she was so new at parenting or shamed because I couldn’t flat lay my children in various scenarios. It’s like those celebs that have one baby and then write a book.

So here I am. I’ve unfollowed her this morning because I can’t bare it anymore. I didn’t even care about the furniture hack thing, it was the replies they were posting that tipped me over the edge!!

edited To cover names in photos
Welcome, pull up a chair {that meets safety standards and hasn’t been involved in any plagiarism}

Previous threads will entertain you on a cold winter’s night. If, for various reasons, you need anything clarified, we can answer any questions as it’s a tricky one isn’t it??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Its the way she says "thanks for taking the time to comment " she basically means away and f*ck off and take your comments elsewhere .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Welcome, pull up a chair {that meets safety standards and hasn’t been involved in any plagiarism}

Previous threads will entertain you on a cold winter’s night. If, for various reasons, you need anything clarified, we can answer any questions as it’s a tricky one isn’t it??
Thank you.

I did start reading through some old threads. At first I was just miffed with her and some other influencers (I won’t mention names).

I have found the Twitter screen shots 😳😳😳
If that was me, I would delete my account, admit defeat and move on with my life. So many more people are going to come across them and have their eyes opened and tbh I couldn’t bare for people to read that stuff about me. It’s embarrassing

Reactions: 13
There must be loads of wee companies doing similar things and getting away with it ok. I think just cos its her and shes so pretentious we all just want it to be a disaster and it clearly already is!
💯 this! I think I am just willing a spectacular fall from grace and her being exposed for the weasel she really is (sorry, that’s an insult to weasels!) Shes such an arrogant twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yep for the sum of £125. For plywood
You could go to a wood merchant and get decent off cuts. The furniture they're touting isn't that hard to make. Who is dumb enough to pay £125 for plywood crap marketed for toddlers, by someone who has too much time on their hands knocking up rather poorly made furniture :eek: :eek: {and knocking up with the child bride with his magical beans during a pandemic}.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thank you.

I did start reading through some old threads. At first I was just miffed with her and some other influencers (I won’t mention names).

I have found the Twitter screen shots 😳😳😳
If that was me, I would delete my account, admit defeat and move on with my life. So many more people are going to come across them and have their eyes opened and tbh I couldn’t bare for people to read that stuff about me. It’s embarrassing
The thing is she just doesnt care. She thinks she is right always

Reactions: 9
Its all just so obviously her. This mark guy wouldnt talk to any prospective customer like that yet we all know how she gets on and this is her in a nutshell. Going in deleting comments , blocking people, rude replies, clueless answers, superiority, all traits of rebecca. I hope mark decides to do his own thing.
I dunno. Birds of a feather and all that.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.