RVK_Loves #25 Ads have dried up, freebies no more so Ben blew his beans up me, now we are four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hilarious that she’s scared of the bath and bubble bath. I’m constantly in the bath when pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She has a bloody cheek talking about NHS heroes after breaking lockdown in April (and almost certainly over Christmas) 🤬 Words fail me.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Binky Felstead has a tower that looks legit and sturdy in the newest post on her instagram page. Her daughter is in it and then climbs down safely on her own - don't know the brand but imagine they're actually safe/well made!

Reactions: 5
The bottom comment on the above has been deleted already. She must be in OVERDRIVE!

Note, none of the messages are being signed off by {M} now! :D

• Haha
T

This is UTTER GOLD. hahhahhahahhaha. I bet the flappers are going into such hard 'OVERSTOMP' the hallway tiles are cracking!

WTAF does #januaryestjanuary mean?!?!?!??! {for various reasons I put many question marks and exclamation marks}
duck knows. Does she like January? Doesn’t she? It’s a tricky one isn’t it?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Introducing the Fweya wardrobe 🤮 I am now blocked from Thomling toys 🙄🤷🏻‍♀️ Tattlers do your worst 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh dreamy IKEA knock off!! 😂
I’m the poster who commented that rvk loves had led her followers over here.
tbh I tried to post more but was met with this message...

Anyway, hi I’m a lurker. I found this site before Christmas when rvk loves annoyed me (for various reasons) I had a googled because I was sure there would be some other feedback online agreeing to how I felt and there was tattle.

I have followed Rebecca for years. I found her through Rock my style. I also have an allotment, I’ve had one for 7/8 years so liked that side of the blog/Instagram (sorry). I do get gluts of courgettes but I don’t brag about gluts or complain about them. I’m a vegetarian so eat a lot and then share the rest, everyone is happy 😃

Anyway, when she became pregnant with F and then had her, I found her irritating. I’m a Mum to a 9 and 6 year old, I felt patronised by her posts when she was so new at parenting or shamed because I couldn’t flat lay my children in various scenarios. It’s like those celebs that have one baby and then write a book.

So here I am. I’ve unfollowed her this morning because I can’t bare it anymore. I didn’t even care about the furniture hack thing, it was the replies they were posting that tipped me over the edge!!

edited To cover names in photos

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
What an absolute tit show ... My biggest fear though is because she is deleting so quickly that that {M} hasn’t got a clue what’s going on. We already know that BenPecked isn’t on social media So he wont have any idea either .

Reactions: 9
I'm 🥱, 😳 and 🤣 at her stories waffle on insta... a kids book that will get sheep asking about it/buying it. Those god awful floor tiles in the hallway being sealed 🙄 Paella that looked nothing like a paella, looked more like risotto and grabby didn't have any because it's got 🍤 in {when I was pregnant with my youngest daughter, one of my cravings was prawn mayo sandwiches} and finally, cooking the baby by having a bath 🤦🤦🤦

The months are going to drag aren't they 😞
Where did she say she didn't eat the prawn paella? You can eat prawns while pregnant as long as well cooked?

Reactions: 4
Where did she say she didn't eat the prawn paella? You can eat prawns while pregnant as long as well cooked?
She can definitely eat well cooked prawns. I’d be surprised if she did though, given that she’s scared of a bubble bath.

• Haha
Binky Felstead has a tower that looks legit and sturdy in the newest post on her instagram page. Her daughter is in it and then climbs down safely on her own - don't know the brand but imagine they're actually safe/well made!
I saw that yesterday, thought the same thing. She is also a lot older then Chopsy Bentos so she can climb in and out of it. The photos of toddlers and even a baby on the stool on Ben's page makes me shudder. Let babies be babies, put them in a highchair whilst you're cooking.

Reactions: 7
I appreciate a good carpenter but really who the duck is going to pay over £100 for a kids open wardrobe? I bought my daughter a nice one from Aldi for £30 for Christmas! We are facing economic ruin. Who the duck will pay it?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Totally! It’s another bloody old wives tale, like the magical bee pollen by the light of the moon bullshit. I was really lucky not to get bad morning sickness at all - pregnancy hits everyone differently.

Also, having waded through that impenetrable ramble of a blog post, her going on about being anxious about miscarriage all of a sudden is a bit bleeping rich. She hasn’t got a bleeping clue. What a head. Not that IS jumping on a bandwagon. While in the same breath going on about how fertile she is.

ALSO, also: that horrible picture of her mean little girls’ body with a tiny pot belly was vile. “Look at me and how thin I am, but all my husband had to do was look at me and I got pregnant again even though my {courses} haven’t returned.” duck off, wanker.

How many baths did she take with Freya? I think she was permanently in that thing in the loft poo den. And she was fine... so what’s wrong this time round?!
Loft poo den 🤣🤣🤣 I’m dying

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also the NHS are heroes now but when she was in America and pregnant with Freya she posted about how much nicer the hospital was compared to ours!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.