RVK_Loves #25 Ads have dried up, freebies no more so Ben blew his beans up me, now we are four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing that irritates me the most is how smug she is. There will be plenty of people her age and older that are still saving for a deposit or stuck in an expensive rental. She has a massive house, worth a fortune, a lot of her stuff is gifted, and yet she still seems ungrateful. I don't understand.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hahaha - a found a boy so much easier than my girl so I would wish two girls on her. The second being - totally single minded, non-sleeping, high maintenance, into everything, fussy eater, feral girl.
I have two boys. They are so fuxking loud and break so much stuff. I am so jealous of my friends with girls who sit quietly and colour 😂 oh and my downstairs loo is always always covered in piss 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
I keep checking the follower numbers and they’re dropping 😂 yeah I know....I need to get a life. You’d think home schooling would be enough to occupy me

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She has a massive house, worth a fortune, a lot of her stuff is gifted, and yet she still seems ungrateful. I don't understand.
I think this is an influencing/social media thing.

She tries to generate interesting content every. single. day. Without her obscene number of holidays, what is interesting about her? She’s a plain, young, stay at home mum of one. So what?

That constant search for new content makes her appear incredibly ungrateful for all she currently has. Social media means she can never be content with her privileged life. It must be so detrimental for her mental health.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think this is an influencing/social media thing.

She tries to generate interesting content every. single. day. Without her obscene number of holidays, what is interesting about her? She’s a plain, young, stay at home mum of one. So what?

That constant search for new content makes her appear incredibly ungrateful for all she currently has. Social media means she can never be content with her privileged life. It must be so detrimental for her mental health.
Her holidays are the least interesting thing about her. Goes to New York and cooks food. 1000s of restaurants but they're so tight they eat in. Surprised Tupperware haven't gifted her a load of containers for her ham lunches.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Heyyyyy I went to a Montessori nursery 30 odd years ago and I turned out all right!! (You’ll have to trust me on that I guess 😂)
I think the issue is that Montessori is a great way of learning abd development and has been around for yonks.But these bleeping instahuns adopt their pseudo hippy, barefoot whimsical versions of it, and then you have companies trying to make a quick buck slapping that label on it to appeal to these twee masses.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
One of the comments (by {M}??!) was responding to an age related query and says the child should be at least crawling, so they could climb in and out on their own..!!! 😳
So as well as not being clued up on retail standards and the legality of what they’re doing, they’re also completely bleeping clueless about child development. Interesting.

I just can’t get over the arrogance of it all. Wake up one morning and decide to flog a tit hack you nicked from Pinterest. No research, no innovation, no humility. What is it with certain people just thinking they’re so bleeping amazing they can just pivot and start doing something completely different with no know-how or training? It astounds me.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The thing that irritates me the most is how smug she is. There will be plenty of people her age and older that are still saving for a deposit or stuck in an expensive rental. She has a massive house, worth a fortune, a lot of her stuff is gifted, and yet she still seems ungrateful. I don't understand.
I think if you've never done a days work in your life, you don't tend to appreciate anything you have because you haven't put in the graft for it. Grabby has had a privileged upbringing and values absolutely nothing, this has continued with her relationship with the child catcher.

She got use to having companies falling over themselves to gifting them stuff left, right and centre {which started when she moved into the overpriced 3 bedroom semi a stones throw from the McMuffin clan} peaking when she fell pregnant with baby bee. Interest started to dip after she magically birthed baby bee because she morphed into a Mumma influencer {along with interior & travel influencer} and became baby bore and a parenting expert. Royally fucked up {see previous threads} cos things continually fell on deaf ears, as Grabby knows best. The #gifting and #ads have significantly dried up in 2020 and it isn't related to the pandemic.

• Heart
Loving all the comments calling this new project out!

My dad built my daughter a bookcase for Christmas out of oak - it's gorgeous, perfect height, even has a drawer at the bottom, has a cut out to fit against our skirting board so it is flush against the wall. He obviously did it as a gift but I would have paid decent money for a purpose built and quality workmanship (took him two months, he is a perfectionist though- unlike some 👀). Not £125 for some bloody plywood that looks like it was thrown together in an afternoon!

• Heart
Royally fucked up {see previous threads} cos things continually fell on deaf ears, as Grabby knows best. The #gifting and #ads have significantly dried up in 2020 and it isn't related to the pandemic.
It will be interesting to see how much she'll be gifted for the baby this time round vs with Freya. I suspect a lot less!

She wasn't really on my radar when she was pregnant with Freya but having read through a lot of her blogs I'm just astounded at the thousands of pounds worth of stuff she was gifted. It's sickening.

I think the issue is that Montessori is a great way of learning abd development and has been around for yonks.But these bleeping instahuns adopt their pseudo hippy, barefoot whimsical versions of it, and then you have companies trying to make a quick buck slapping that label on it to appeal to these twee masses.
This is EXACTLY it. It genuinely gives it a bad name, especially as they all seem to act like experts because they have searched the Montessori hash tag and maybe skim read the start of The Montessori Toddler.

Reactions: 6
The bottom comment on the above has been deleted already. She must be in OVERDRIVE!

Note, none of the messages are being signed off by {M} now! :D
Sorry fweya. Mummas busy still wiv her phone blocking and deleting people. Go play with the sharp tins in the recycling for a bit. And then maybe I will spend some time wiv you before the baby arrives....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.