RVK_Loves #18 smoke, mirrors & packet ham, braved covid19 for the holiday spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so pretentious in the way she writes (and badly I’ll add)

Ugh another one with the “u ok hun message me “ rough time

Reactions: 5
What head has told her to keep posting????
They must have DM her. Oh wait....!!

Wow! I get roll top baths are nice but to have it on your list of requirements when staying somewhere??!! No wonder she struggles to find places she likes. I can only imagine what the rest of her spoilt little bratt list is like! She is embarrassing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
She is such a horrible individual, the way she writes makes me sick. Of course she reads here, she reads every single word so we can actually predict her next step on flipping stories

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If they do read here (and a 100% believe they do!) what I don’t understand is why they haven’t scaled back on the oversharing? I would HATE for everyone to know every little thing about me and my life. How I met my husband, where we live, how much our house costs, how much my husband earns in a year, how we conceived etc etc. Especially now that her parents are being pulled into tattle too. If that was my daughter I’d be telling her to either delete the app, or stop telling the whole world our life story. We’ve recently moved to a little village and whilst lovely, it’s very ‘cliquey’ and everyone knows everyone kinda thing. I’m already dreading the playground politics once my daughter starts school as I very much like to keep myself to myself. I wave if I see my neighbours but I have no inclination to make them my best friends. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣 I would be waking up every night in a cold sweat if I knew there was a whole tattle thread about me and every aspect of my life online for all the school mums to read, highlighting every little mistake or lapse of judgement I’d made in the past. I couldn’t imagine anything worse. If I was grabby I’d be deleting my blog, turning my Instagram to private and lying low for a few years in the hope that everyone forgot about me before Freya starts school 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hideously behind the times I know because this was mentioned a thread or two ago, but I've finally got round to watching the Jeffrey Epstein series on Netflix. As shocking as expected and truly horrific 🤢🤢🤢.

Grabby mentioned her and Ben 'enjoyed' watching it which is a strange way of describing it. I wonder whether it made for some awkward conversations or even a weird atmosphere between them? Especially in the parts describing how Jeffrey would recruit schoolgirls aged 13 to 14. Surely a little too close to home? Of course Ben isn't on the scale of Jeffrey but still. Whether it is one 13 year old or dozens... Its still paedophilia.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I’m so glad someone said this hahaha I’m Italian and I don’t even call it gelato for one, secondly what even is yoghurt gelato?!?!? You mean froyo...
Oh dear, I call it gelato. Does that make me a knob? I thought gelato and ice cream were different anyway - different ratios of cream and the churning process?

Mumma is getting as tiresome as Granbunkle. I worked in the Caribbean when I was younger, t's nothing like fricking Italy you bag of wind. Ooh it's a bit hot and has water? Wow so so similar.

Oh dear, I call it gelato. Does that make me a knob? I thought gelato and ice cream were different anyway - different ratios of cream and the churning process?
Yes I think they are different but Grabyamoney calls them all gelato regardless

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
They are all sat at a table eating and she called them the McMuffins I thought it was a tattle name ?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.