RVK_Loves #18 smoke, mirrors & packet ham, braved covid19 for the holiday spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eating in Italy is cheap in most places. I think because of her eating disorder, she doesn't want to eat out as she can't control what is in the food.
Yes, some Italian food is calorie laden and heavy, we know Becks only does calorie light and slop.

There’s nothing stylish, enviable or influential about this family.

8756ABD6-8978-425E-86A3-1BDBDA842E8C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
They are all sat at a table eating and she called them the McMuffins I thought it was a tattle name ?
Oh how I wish it was a Tattle name, but no that what they call themselves. It's one of those 'cutesy' 🤦‍♀️names that families have but 99% of families know they aren't a) really cutesy 2) something to share with the rest of the world.

Reactions: 5
Oh how I wish it was a Tattle name, but no that what they call themselves. It's one of those 'cutesy' 🤦‍♀️names that families have but 99% of families know they aren't a) really cutesy 2) something to share with the rest of the world.
It’s most odd. Not least as it sounds like the name of a collection of Happy Meal toys 😂 I also think that they all have a look of chipmunk about them (save the high earning elderly companion 🙈) and if that was my family I wouldn’t be giving us weird names that draw more attention to that weirdness. Mean I know, but there we are!!

• Haha
Also with the over sharing....
Does she not realise when posting all these photos while she is away, on top of giving so much information out so people know exactly where she lives, if she were to be broken into while away it would actually be void! It has happened to footballers, celebrities etc as they are basically advertising to burglars they are not home and it’s a free for all. Insurance companies warned about it a few years ago because of how social media has gone with people boasting of their holidays. Obviously this time she didn’t. We were kept in suspense for a whole week wondering what she was up to! But as far as I know all her other holidays she has as good as given us her flight number!

Reactions: 8
Oh dreamy, there's a glut of dahlias at the allotment 🥱🥱

And she's moaned in stories about a lack of luggage space to accommodate allll the wonderful shopping. Maybe she shouldn't have lugged tupperware and ugly folding buckets on holiday 🤔
And inflatable sex toys

• Haha
Found it!!

View attachment 207868
Here’s the link to the whole article:
I can't believe she actually wrote this. What a pretentious spoilt brat. She's insufferable.
Can you imagine if she wrote that in a main grid post. Loved the Airbnb but I normally only like to stay in places with a rolltop bath because my house is so lovely why would I want to downgrade on holiday. I expect no one reads her badly written blog posts otherwise surely she wouldn't have half the followers she does

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m feeling on edge thinking about the balcony and policing Freya charging for all the stairs while she tried to get dressed or drain some chickpeas (or listening to her screaming as unimpressed to be imprisoned in the travel cot). Or crawling off and getting dirty hands while she is eating her froyo. Screaming when put in the flamingo. Also that ten minute walk from the car park with Benpecked lugging alllllll the tuppaware. Life with a one year old 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can’t imagine her family are that ‘crazy’ either!
I think her definition of crazy is having a glass of wine with dinner....or actually going out and paying for a dinner instead of carting around the Tupperwares

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
61C5FC3F-A983-42A8-9EC2-EE66C3D627D6.png
Has Benpedo got a new pair of shorts?? Was he allowed to pack two pairs for the holiday - his beloved pink ones and a khaki pair? Bit distressing that his undercrackers are on view though 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Oh dear! Didn’t feel the need to iron bens pink shirt? Bloody scruffs

I bet they are that family when you go abroad that everyone eye rolls at 🙄

Reactions: 4
Of the many photos that have been posted, Ben doesn’t have a hat on in any, and Freya, who almost certainly has her father’s very fair skin, only has a hat on in one.

🙄

Reactions: 5
Is it just me who finds it weird that she’s taking pictures of strangers cars and posting them on social media. Like she does with peoples doors? I wouldnt be happy if it was my car!

Can’t imagine her family are that ‘crazy’ either!
The Gang (I cant express my hatred of Grabby referring to her family like this enough) probably dared to have a glass of wine with their meal and put some extra Parmesan on the food. Grabby clutched at her peals in shock and had to take an extra large gulp of her (free) tap water to recover. Crazy stuff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Mumma is totally trolling us having just put up a photo on insta with the McMuffin clan thing! 😂
I bet Grabby thinks they’re crazy and oh so much fun because she’s oh so dull! That must be one awkward set up- I envisage Grabby throwing tantrums and her dad and brother trying to keep the peace and wanting an easy life and Mumma rushing around like ‘isn't this fun...aren’t we all having so much fun’ and Benpecked just being a bit grubby (shorts and thumbnails).

I mean they could be doing shots of Limoncello until 4am, dancing on tables and playing cards against humanity but I doubt it!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
To her, 'crazy' probably means eating dinner after 6pm and bedtime later than 9.30pm

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.