RVK_Loves #18 smoke, mirrors & packet ham, braved covid19 for the holiday spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s lovely 🤷🏽‍♀️ Not soho house standard of Instagrammable 🙄 but I’d happily stay there. Such a spoilt brat Grabs is! Stop bleeping whinging! And the flamingo inflatable story 😂😂😂 nice one F, please keep refusing to play ball!
Absolutely, I though what a fab place

Reactions: 2
Its also ice cream and frozen yoghurt, not gelato and bleeping "yoghurt gelato" 🤪

Also I'm.amazed at all her complaints about the stairs. Think of all the gelato calories she could have burned stomping up and down those stairs with her giant child strapped to her front.
I’m so glad someone said this hahaha I’m Italian and I don’t even call it gelato for one, secondly what even is yoghurt gelato?!?!? You mean froyo...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
View attachment 207625
I’d make sure my other half also had clean nails if they were featuring on my Insta. With his 10x salary he could afford a manicure. But instead it looks like Benpecked bites his nails. Probably the stress of living with Grabby.
Fml no longer grabby definitely grubby that’s feckin rotten

Reactions: 6
Hi, I'm Rebecca, I call myself a travel blogger but this year I've gone to exactly the same place and done exactly the same things to the point where I'm telling you to read last year's 'blog' because it's ALL THE SAME.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
There she goes again, alluding to goodness knows what! {{You okay? I’ll DM you hun...}} 🙄
Is she referring to not being able to go on twenty free holidays this year bc of corona? Instead having to ‘brave’ the pandemic in a £900k house that she’s been given by her parents? Really tough times indeed Grabs? {{You need a good glass of brandy to settle your nerves?}}....🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
All the beautiful locations she has visited and travel to her doesn’t mean finding a beautiful rug/artwork/pottery or visiting breathtaking churches/museums/galleries. It doesn’t mean hunting down an amazing restaurant/boutique/gallery or seeing a highly recommended theatre show/exhibition.

For Rebecca, travel starts with an appropriate location to match the colour theme on her instagram grid which leads to finding the cheapest way to travel there using points. Once she has that locked in, she starts planning her grid posts and finding suitable accommodation, keeping an eye on price or asking her followers for ‘recommendations/freebies’.

Once she arrives, she spends her time in the kitchen making calorie controlled packed meals as well as fussing over the matching outfits she insisted everyone packed in their (carry on) luggage. Her days then revolve around the light and weather to ensure she captures enough content, interspersed with getting her daily steps in, Netflix and the homecoming online food shop.

#dreamy

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
What kind of travel blogger recommends somewhere and then in the same sentence says that the food 'isnt amazing' WHAT A WEIRD THING TO SAY

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
That pizza was probably shared amongst the lot of them 😂
Bet she was gutted there was no ‘Eat Out to Help Out’ 50% discount

There she goes again, alluding to goodness knows what! {{You okay? I’ll DM you hun...}} 🙄
Was it the tough times when she had to look after ChopsyBee in her own (although I bet BigMumma helped) because Benpecked was ‘married to his job’ for all of a few days?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh dreamy, there's a glut of dahlias at the allotment 🥱🥱

And she's moaned in stories about a lack of luggage space to accommodate allll the wonderful shopping. Maybe she shouldn't have lugged tupperware and ugly folding buckets on holiday 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Exactly you can see exactly what you’re getting from those photos and who goes on holiday to spend all of their time inside the accommodation, especially somewhere like Italy.
She would’ve been massively stamping her feet! I remember reading a blog post once where she said something along the lines of “I don’t see why anyone would pay to stay somewhere that’s not as nice as your own house” or something to that effect, and how she’d picked this particular place because the kitchenware was from the white company of something. It always stuck with me as I remember reading it at the time and thinking what a massive snob she was and thinking how if that’s her approach to travel then she would miss out on seeing some truly amazing parts of the world. But then, grabby has never heard of the word culture. To grabby a holiday is just the same as being at home so you can see where she’s coming from - eat packet ham, take your own lunches, watch Netflix and do your Sainsbury’s shopping order 🤦🏼‍♀️ That’s the problem when you go on what most people would consider once in a lifetime holidays, or the kind of thing you’d save up for and splash out on for your honeymoon or something ALL. THE. FECKING. TIME!! Nothing is special any more. I can just imagine her face when she walked into that accommodation 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.