RVK_Loves #18 smoke, mirrors & packet ham, braved covid19 for the holiday spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering that she thought it was too expensive to buy herself, I highly doubt that she donated the total cost of the item to those charities!

Probably tired with her constant bullshit!
If she can afford to donate the entire cost then why not just buy it herself?! It’s all BS!

Reactions: 12
If she can afford to donate the entire cost then why not just buy it herself?! It’s all BS!
Absolutely! There’s no way the girl that takes Tupperware on holiday donated the full price - £195 for the Pikler, and £120 for the additional slide! 🙄😂

Reactions: 11
I don't think they are as wealthy as she likes to make out. I am sure if they were, they would have a cleaner so grabby could go to the allotment and pick out gluts of aubergines.
I think they are, some people even with money are incredibly tight. We are in the process of buying a house and I have had to pay to have THIER boiler serviced because they refused, they also wanted me to pay £500 for their oven! Our current landlords wouldn’t pay to get a boiler man out to our current house so we were without hot water for over a week whilst we waited for him to be free to FaceTime my husband so he could fix it himself! Some people are just penny pinching bastards who would rather sit and look at their bank balances rather than experience life.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Absolutely! There’s no way the girl that takes Tupperware on holiday donated the full price - £195 for the Pikler, and £120 for the additional slide! 🙄😂
Exactly! 🤣

I think they are, some people even with money are incredibly tight. We are in the process of buying a house and I have had to pay to have THIER boiler serviced because they refused, they also wanted me to pay £500 for their oven! Our current landlords wouldn’t pay to get a boiler man out to our current house so we were without hot water for over a week whilst we waited for him to be free to FaceTime my husband so he could fix it himself! Some people are just penny pinching bastards who would rather sit and look at their bank balances rather than experience life.
Bens family clearly have money made through multiple businesses. Grabbys Dad had a successful business. If Grabby had money I’m sure she’d be in the same league as Liv aka Ultimate Girl Gang and she wouldn’t shop at Primark etc

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I think the way she worded it in the birthday post read like she’d donated the money for one of the items rather than both.

Reactions: 3
If i had their money id be living the champagne lifestyle not the courguette lifestyle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Here come the affiliate links, tupperware and gelato doesn’t pay for itself you know! 🍦

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ben's sunglasses look like the free plastic ones you get at Freshers week. Somebody gift them both some damn glasses!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A lot of people are genuinely concerned about the virus being spread to and from the UK! They cancelled their holidays.

Rebecca hasn’t read the room. Again.

Reactions: 17
Exactly! 🤣

Bens family clearly have money made through multiple businesses. Grabbys Dad had a successful business. If Grabby had money I’m sure she’d be in the same league as Liv aka Ultimate Girl Gang and she wouldn’t shop at Primark etc
I don’t think so either, when they lived at the old house Grabby spent much more on herself, Mulberry bags, jewellery, eating out etc.. I think they really stretched themselves with the latest house!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Jesus...waking up to find that grabs has not only uploaded a glut of ever so #dreamy photos (with child like comments) regarding her bland weeks grammable deserved break at Lake Garda with her family. But she's bemoaning about apparently having some tough times recently... erm, what tough times would they be then grabby?!? Or is it something us peasants just wouldn't relate too or understand.

Tough times to me would be:- losing your job, worrying where your next meal is going to come from, keeping a roof over my head, losing the business you've built up from scratch, getting heavily in debt, the health and wellbeing of family & friends etc., etc. But I'm guessing these kinda things don't apply in grabbyland. In her little bubbled pampered world, tough times are:- not being able to go outside (as god forbid it's dared to rain), Benpedo not finishing off the pergola, lack of instagrammable stuff to post because there's nothing left to instagram, Freya's 1st birthday not how she wanted it to be... ditto with their wedding anniversary, covid-19 ruining her 'years in advance' holiday plans, Bambino BeeBentos not following her baby/toddler regime of walking before the age of 1, Benpedo not at home child minding her at because shockingly he's actually got to go to work, not getting to 100k sheep followers.

In her stories, she's STILL going on about "SO many stairs so not very baby/toddler friendly" 🤦‍♀️ regarding the Airbnb that SHE had booked but clearly hadn't bother looking at the what you need to know/house rules section. Which then makes me think, was this the only accommodate left in the area?

Why o why is she labelling so much stuff now as #prsample 🤬 It's a bleeping FREEBIE some dumb arse business/company has stupidly kindly #gifted to your tight arsed self, which then becomes an #ad when you post about it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t think so either, when they lived at the old house Grabby spent much more on herself, Mulberry bags, jewellery, eating out etc.. I think they really stretched themselves with the latest house!
Agree. They bought the house they should have bought in 10 plus years time. They’ve overextended themselves all because grabby wants everything now now now....

Reactions: 17
I think this too. She used to buy really nice things and have nice clothes. A lot of the things she wears are cheap and shapeless now. You never even see her using her Mulberry bags anymore.

I think this too. She used to buy really nice things and have nice clothes. A lot of the things she wears are cheap and shapeless now. You never even see her using her Mulberry bags anymore.
Yes, she used to wear some very nice dresses! No I wonder if she’s still got them! Grabby, story please?! 🧐🤣

Reactions: 2
She peaked into middle age in her early twenties and doesn’t really know where to go from there. Both in terms of style and life in general.

• Heart
I wonder if she has sold her Mulberry’s?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.