RVK_Loves #18 smoke, mirrors & packet ham, braved covid19 for the holiday spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What room is this? I don’t remember seeing this 🧐
It's the "snug"/downstairs office - there used to be a mustard sofa bed on that wall I think, and a desk in there, but now it seems it is the tit tip/buggy store - because the rest of her house evidently isn't big enough to store her miscellaneous crap 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's the "snug"/downstairs office - there used to be a mustard sofa bed on that wall I think, and a desk in there, but now it seems it is the tit tip/buggy store - because the rest of her house evidently isn't big enough to store her miscellaneous crap 🤔
I wonder if she sold the #gifted sofa?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder if she sold the #gifted sofa?
I think she moved it to the wall the desk/filing cabinet was on, and then said she moved the desk etc upstairs, so she could make room to park the buggy in there. So basically a storage room. Wtf that battered school locker is in there for though I don't know!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's the "snug"/downstairs office - there used to be a mustard sofa bed on that wall I think, and a desk in there, but now it seems it is the tit tip/
buggy store - because the rest of her house evidently isn't big enough to store her miscellaneous crap 🤔
The room with all the fake penguin books??!

That is an odd room. Snug one side. Storing space the other 🤨

Reactions: 3
The whole house is probably like this. We only see a curated version of it.
I always thought it was a bit odd she had the snug in that decor. I quite liked it with the dark walls and mustard sofa but always thought it did not seem her ‘style’. Another Pinterest room obviously. But to see the other side seems really weird! Is it a snug? Is it a storage room? Who knows! Imagine sitting on the sofa relaxing, then you have coat pegs with another straw bloody hat hanging on the wall, a metal locker and a buggy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I always thought it was a bit odd she had the snug in that decor. I quite liked it with the dark walls and mustard sofa but always thought it did not seem her ‘style’. Another Pinterest room obviously. But to see the other side seems really weird! Is it a snug? Is it a storage room? Who knows! Imagine sitting on the sofa relaxing, then you have coat pegs with another straw bloody hat hanging on the wall, a metal locker and a buggy 😂
Bloody bizarre. The interiors influencer strikes again! 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine sitting on the sofa relaxing, then you have coat pegs with another straw bloody hat hanging on the wall, a metal locker and a buggy 😂
Or... imagine sitting on your sofa watching TV with people walking in and out of the utility room opposite.

I think large cupboard has been replaced by the #worstIKEAhackever play kitchen.

B3FF9487-4C2C-4EB3-B499-7C3CBD35DA59.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh ffs... she has so little content to post. That she's now resorting to doing the bleeping the 'tap to tidy' wankery, that wanna be instahinchers do 🤦‍♀️

I think she moved it to the wall the desk/filing cabinet was on, and then said she moved the desk etc upstairs, so she could make room to park the buggy in there. So basically a storage room. Wtf that battered school locker is in there for though I don't know!
Perhaps it's a reminder of when the greatest love story began... back in the days, when she was just a mere 13 yr old {mature beyond her years} falling in love groomed by with a 24 yr Zenny :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s like Boris over COVID. Don’t go to work. Go to work. Stay at home. Don’t stay at home. Why can’t she go with the flow with Freya? She’s a baby and no 2 days are ever the same! She looks a happy little soul. Grabby should be grateful for that

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s like Boris over COVID. Don’t go to work. Go to work. Stay at home. Don’t stay at home. Why can’t she go with the flow with Freya? She’s a baby and no 2 days are ever the same! She looks a happy little soul. Grabby should be grateful for that
My thoughts exactly. She should realise how lucky she is and quit moaning. So many women can't have children for whatever reasons. Reading that post in their position would infuriate me 😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My thoughts exactly. She should realise how lucky she is and quit moaning. So many women can't have children for whatever reasons. Reading that post in their position would infuriate me 😡😡
I have 4 and I know how difficult it can be but I love my kids more than life itself! I think you can admit you are having a bad day or a rough time but she does it all wrong. shes trying to be relatable but failing miserably!

Reactions: 9
I have 4 and I know how difficult it can be but I love my kids more than life itself! I think you can admit you are having a bad day or a rough time but she does it all wrong. shes trying to be relatable but failing miserably!
Totally. Grabby would fail at being relatable even in a Relate session with her relations.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes absolutely. I have 3 and it’s not always been easy. I had 2 under 2 at one point and it was hard but I loved it at the same time! You just get on with it

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Shes trying to portray herself as some sort of earth mother type, yet is a major control freak, which i think is one of her main problems. The two don’t go together at all, how many earth mothers need an app to time their baby’s sleep schedule?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Yes absolutely. I have 3 and it’s not always been easy. I had 2 under 2 at one point and it was hard but I loved it at the same time! You just get on with it
Did you use the hashtag though? 🤣😖#twoundertwo #justforthegram

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is deeply unhappy. Either she whinging or she's desperately trying to convince us she's having the best. time. ever.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.