RVK_Loves #18 smoke, mirrors & packet ham, braved covid19 for the holiday spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she really moaning about the weather?
Raining she moans sunny and hot she moans
Fml is she ever happy

• Haha
Reactions: 4
latest ram le on the grid post: 'It's too cold, it's too hot, Freya is clingy, but I'll miss her, but I need my own space, but everything is wonderful, but everything is also difficult at the same time?'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s bleeping Goldilocks for the Instagram generation “too hot, too cold, too unlike our grabby abode”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"I think this age is the hardest we've experienced?"..... Well we don't bleeping know do we Rebecca? You tell us. I've never seen anyone misuse a question mark so often and it enrages me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She seems so excited about her pumpkins, flowers etc. She never seems as passionate about Freya. And even put motherhood is always bittersweet. Can it not ever just be sweet?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"I think this age is the hardest we've experienced?"..... Well we don't bleeping know do we Rebecca? You tell us. I've never seen anyone misuse a question mark so often and it enrages me.
She seems so excited about her pumpkins, flowers etc. She never seems as passionate about Freya. And even put motherhood is always bittersweet. Can it not ever just be sweet?!
She’s missing the lake that looks like the sea.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just posted same...it really winds me up. She's trying to be conversational but she clearly doesn't know how to do it.
When I read her posts I hear them in an American tone. They have such a habit of raising their voices at the end of each sentence (kardashians are the worst for it!) and it comes across (especially with Grabs) as if constantly seeking approval or agreement.

Reactions: 9
Poor Freya. Imagine looking back on her mums instagram in the future and seeing alllll the posts to the world about motherhood being bittersweet and tough and how Grabatha needs a break because it's difficult being a mum etc.

I wonder just how many mumma meltdowns the poor baby has already seen. I imagine the tantrum because of the refusal of Freya to get in the flamingo inflatable was pretty spectacular.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.