RVK_Loves #18 smoke, mirrors & packet ham, braved covid19 for the holiday spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She peaked into middle age in her early twenties and doesn’t really know where to go from there. Both in terms of style and life in general.
Yes, they should have stayed at the old house a while longer, it was more than adequate for a young family, plus it had a certain charm which this one doesn’t!
Although I do wonder if this one was purchased due to its vicinity to mumma?! 🧐

Reactions: 6
I loved the old house. I think a few people have said it already that this house was maybe a bit too much of a step up. Although they had 4 bedrooms in the last house (loft conversion) so they haven’t gained in that respect.

And if she is aiming to be an influencer for 20-30something young mums then she’s got it all wrong.

Reactions: 8
She peaked into middle age in her early twenties and doesn’t really know where to go from there. Both in terms of style and life in general.
Yep. She's got a baby, a forever house, and is pretty much retired (not that she had a career) with a large garden and an allotment. Has 'travelled' by which I mean she does the exact same thing she does in England but in more exotic locations (ice cream, packet ham, Netflix, take photos of other people's houses, have a meltdown, repeat). Other than having more kids what's left in life for Grabby? Will she ever visit a museum or do a skydive? Or even visit a cinema? Will she ever decide to do something worthwhile? Who knows. My guess is no.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Their old house was lovely, nice location, had a homely charm to it and a perfect place to bring up a family in. The current house is so soulless {no own personal stamp on anything} with a near on carbon copy of mumma K's simple but lovely garden. The exterior at the front of the property is fugly and no amount of #davidaustinclimbingroses/wisteria will ever hide it.

I DEFINITELY think they purchased that {over priced} semi-detached relic of a house due to the location of it literally being on mummas door step plus it would also keep Benpedo busy with something to renovate over the next couple of years or so.

Imho, I think the interior has been pissed about with too much. Floor plans are all higgedly piggedly. No way in bleeping hell would I have ever put an open en-suite just above the master bedroom, to endure not only the sound of my husband taking a dump but also the waft of eau de poo dispersing from above :sick: Freya's bedroom looks like a posh prison of rose gold/beige. The kitchen is about as child friendly as having a party at Gary Glitters house.

They've ruined the back garden. Firstly, by putting up those hideous white fencing panels which swamped the lovely summer house {focal point of the garden} and decking a large section of grass outside the summer house with scaffolding planks. The garden is too busy with the cross design pea shingle flowered walkways which need to be continuously maintained or surprise surprise they become an overgrown mess. There's way too many big spreading perennials about. Freya will never be allowed to have any play equipment as it would ruin the grass and wouldn't be aesthetically pleasing. Would've been better to invest getting a qualified garden designer in, instead of having Grabby flick through the pages of say Gardeners World magazine going "I want that one...".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I used to follow her in her old house but stopped because I found myself envious of her constant holidays, sitting in the garden and beautiful home. I remember her saying they wanted to move because the hallway wasn’t big enough for a pram for when they eventually wanted to start a family! I mean people raise families in top floor flats with no garden but what do I know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I used to follow her in her old house but stopped because I found myself envious of her constant holidays, sitting in the garden and beautiful home. I remember her saying they wanted to move because the hallway wasn’t big enough for a pram for when they eventually wanted to start a family! I mean people raise families in top floor flats with no garden but what do I know 😂
Poor house, rich house...I think it’s the name of a tv program I watched once, she would definitely benefit from taking a part in this. Can you imagine the comments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
There’s nothing to be envious off, it’s all style over substance! The girl has no notable achievements in her life, Grabby has what she has because she was captured by Benpecked and swept into this Stepford fantasy world!

Let’s not forget that he earns 10 X more than you or I lady!! 🤣

• Haha
I think they bought that house and thought they could massively extend it, but because its listed they've not be able to. So the ensuite and kitchen have all been a compromise.

Reactions: 10
I remember this! And quite a few people commented about how ridiculous that was and Phoebe jumped in and defended her 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I think they bought that house and thought they could massively extend it, but because its listed they've not be able to. So the ensuite and kitchen have all been a compromise.
They have applied for planning a few times to do various work but it has all been rejected.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In a curious twist it seems that glorious hot weather can also not be acceptable to Grabby. Apparently it’s too hot to be outside 🤷🏼‍♀️ Is she ever happy / satisfied? I’ll answer that - no!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They have applied for planning a few times to do various work but it has all been rejected.
Bit weird for such a property magnate to make this rookie error re extension. Don’t usually buy somewhere with the serious intention of extending without more or less knowing that it’ll be granted. I know planning is a bit of a drama and never a certainty, but even so.

In a curious twist it seems that glorious hot weather can also not be acceptable to Grabby. Apparently it’s too hot to be outside 🤷🏼‍♀️ Is she ever happy / satisfied? I’ll answer that - no!
OMG!!! She's never happy!!!! too hot, too rainy.... my diamond shoes are too tight. Just be happy and grateful Grabby

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.