RVK_Loves #18 smoke, mirrors & packet ham, braved covid19 for the holiday spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ben’s mother told them it was the most attractive house in the village when they first bought it! Grabby didn’t disagree! 😂
I suppose because of the age of the house the Georgian facade has a certain charm, but it has obviously been subdivided and added to over time. However they have done absolutely nothing to the front garden (well actually it's just a driveway/carpark) and aside a few token planters at the front door, it looks like they don't bother at all with the shrubs/plants at the front and it's all a bit shabby looking. Which I find a bit strange considering their love of gardening. As for what they've done to the inside, it's all just quite soulless, there's no real character, it's not offensive it's just a bit blah {although that nursery with the prison cot is just plain weird}. Her old house definitely had more warmth to it. It seems that interior designing a million pound period house was a bit too ambitious for her.

Reactions: 12
Are there any pics of her old house? I've not seen it although I only started following her last year

Reactions: 2
Did she really buy two copies of the same penguin book to display next to each other?! 🙄🙄
Also - a strong candidate for best sunglasses shot is on there! 😂😂
I saw the sunglasses picture of her and Mumma 😂😎 literally so funny!

I actually don't like this style at all, it's all so contrived.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think that house is a million times nicer, more cosy and impressive than the one now. I can see the new garden having appeal but that’s it

Reactions: 8
Looking at her 'old house'........ I note the 'LOVE' signed cushions. Unless I'm mistaken didn't she write an article for the Times stating she hated these or something similar?! :D

On another note, Ben clearly wooed her with the Mulberry bags then they had to be sold to pay for the million pound house - otherwise they'd be appearing in every other shot, a la 2011.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Freya ‘mesmerised’ by the storm. Of course she is Grabby 👍🏻 She’s just so much more aware and cultured than other one year old children

• Haha
Reactions: 9
😂😂😂

She’s such a pretentious snob, does she think that people who rent don’t look after their houses?
I thought exactly the same thing!! 😂
What is wrong with renters? Maybe they haven't had mummy and daddy buy a house for them!

Ah, the return of the huggies ad. And you can guarantee she isn't wearing those pull ups.

Also, lucky Grabby had the velux pole to run around and shut those windows during the rain. How do those plebs cope without the pole 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I actually had no idea that her house was that age! (Similar age to my house). I thought it was Edwardian. There’s nothing to distinguish it as Georgian at all. Such a shame.

Reactions: 6
That pull up ad that she deleted a couple of weeks ago is back 🧐 wonder what happened there?

That pull up ad that she deleted a couple of weeks ago is back 🧐 wonder what happened there?
It doesn’t even make any sense! Is she implying those nappies help your baby learn to stand?!
Anyway I have been so influenced I’m off to buy a pack 👏🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did she really buy two copies of the same penguin book to display next to each other?! 🙄🙄
Also - a strong candidate for best sunglasses shot is on there! 😂😂
Join them for a G&T you say? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The use of books as props cracks me up and horrifies me in equal measure.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What the heck are those pull up ads about? Nothing at all about any product? Just blury videos of Bentos?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just looked at her old house and it was so much more homely.

C8698DB2-AAA3-4008-B237-463E3B76A6DF.png

Remind you of anyone? (Also this is a genuinely great account! Highly recommend if you don’t already follow!)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I actually think her old house looks dustier and fustier than the current one. A few nice bits here and there but it just looks like a well curated second hand junk shop IMO.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.