RVK_Loves #18 smoke, mirrors & packet ham, braved covid19 for the holiday spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#ohdreamyveluxpole 😂
🤣🤣 the pole is like £15. It's stuff like this that convinces me her parents paid for that house/a lot of the work.

She has hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of work done on her million quid house, and she's quibbling over the purchase of a £15 quid pole to open the velux??

If she was really lady of the manor, she'd have got the electric openers. They're 10x better don't you know 🤣😖

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I started reading her old blog posts and couldn’t stop!! She’s such a pretentious twerp and there is so much personal stuff in them and hundreds of photos in each one and even though it’s all strange I feel like she was more ‘normal’ then if that is possible. She def bought the house and overstretched because it was in ‘the village’ next to mumma - it’s all in the “we’re moving” post.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What a slow news day Grabby!!
Also, WHAT BREEZE?!!!? 😂
Having a velux is not air conditioning darling!
Exactly, what breeze indeed! It’s 34 here and so, so humid!! #dreamyhumidity

🤣🤣 the pole is like £15. It's stuff like this that convinces me her parents paid for that house/a lot of the work.

She has hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of work done on her million quid house, and she's quibbling over the purchase of a £15 quid pole to open the velux??

If she was really lady of the manor, she'd have got the electric openers. They're 10x better don't you know 🤣😖
Last of the big spenders is our Grabby! 😂

Reactions: 2
#ohdreamyveluxpole 😂
Who takes that photo?! Even if just for stories! Surely she must stop sometimes and think ‘what the duck am I doing?? I’m taking a photo of pushing a window open with a pole 🤔!)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I started reading her old blog posts and couldn’t stop!! She’s such a pretentious twerp and there is so much personal stuff in them and hundreds of photos in each one and even though it’s all strange I feel like she was more ‘normal’ then if that is possible. She def bought the house and overstretched because it was in ‘the village’ next to mumma - it’s all in the “we’re moving” post.
It’s full of gems isn’t it?!!

Most attractive house in the village apparently!

Also, who does this post about drama filled people remind you off??!! 😂

Who takes that photo?! Even if just for stories! Surely she must stop sometimes and think ‘what the duck am I doing?? I’m taking a photo of pushing a window open with a pole 🤔!)
Beyond strange! Too much time on her ‘oh so dreamy’ hands!! 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Did you use the hashtag though? 🤣😖#twoundertwo #justforthegram
I didn’t no. Bummer! 🤣 Fortunately social media wasn’t as huge as it is now.....I’d have felt so tit if it had been!!

Sweet baby Jesus and the orphans. She’s finally lost it and is scraping the barrel for content!

ERM WHAT?! No drama?! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
😂😂😂😂😂

We have a window this this..I take pole bit off my Henry hoover and use that to shove it open however I may just have been influenced to buy a pole. 🤔
Careful, there will be an #ad affiliate link before you know it 🤣
“So many DMs about our dreamy velux pole so have linked it here” {ps don’t DM me peasants, comment on my latest photo}

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I must have a read of the old blog posts 😅😅

• Haha
Now I'm stuck with that song where the lyric is, "What's she going to look like with a chimney on her" because finally the mystery is solved...she looks like a baby conceived purely for content and who hasn't read the script so is refusing to walk at an unbelievably young age for your #ohdreamyhumblebrags

And another thing from my magnum opus "Things Graboobalooba had done to annoy me today (Part 9)' those photos from her old blog posts are making my cringe buttockometer clamp up tighter than a nun's lady flaps. Ooooh here I am matching my purse (mulberry)to my skirt - who the frick posts that?

Oh look I'm discussing my day and showing a picture of my kitchen, oh except you can't see my kitchen because I've accidently been photo bombed by my handbag. Whoopsie and to make it worse it's a Mulberry bag....

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She’ll be even more frustrated 😫when they have to adhere to travelling around school holiday times.

Reactions: 9
😂😂😂😂😂

We have a window this this..I take pole bit off my Henry hoover and use that to shove it open however I may just have been influenced to buy a pole. 🤔
Don’t whatever you do follow any swipe up she will inevitably do after “loads of you have been asking” 🙄

Careful, there will be an #ad affiliate link before you know it 🤣
“So many DMs about our dreamy velux pole so have linked it here” {ps don’t DM me peasants, comment on my latest photo}
Haha great minds think alike... or more likely she’s just so damn predictable!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Now I'm stuck with that song where the lyric is, "What's she going to look like with a chimney on her" because finally the mystery is solved...she looks like a baby conceived purely for content and who hasn't read the script so is refusing to walk at an unbelievably young age for your #ohdreamyhumblebrags

And another thing from my magnum opus "Things Graboobalooba had done to annoy me today (Part 9)' those photos from her old blog posts are making my cringe buttockometer clamp up tighter than a nun's lady flaps. Ooooh here I am matching my purse (mulberry)to my skirt - who the frick posts that?

Oh look I'm discussing my day and showing a picture of my kitchen, oh except you can't see my kitchen because I've accidently been photo bombed by my handbag. Whoopsie and to make it worse it's a Mulberry bag....
Those pics are beyond pretentious! Just like the Liberty bags that she has on the bedroom door! 🙄😂

• Haha

Oh no she didn’t just refer to her house as grand?! WTF? It’s a horrible mish-mash of extensions from the rear and from the front you can see where it’s been divided up into smaller houses from it’s original structure. As for period features, she hardly makes those shine out and she needs to paint that bloody front door!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh no she didn’t just refer to her house as grand?! WTF? It’s a horrible mish-mash of extensions from the rear and from the front you can see where it’s been divided up into smaller houses from it’s original structure. As for period features, she hardly makes those shine out and she needs to paint that bloody front door!
Ben’s mother told them it was the most attractive house in the village when they first bought it! Grabby didn’t disagree! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Period features?

She removed and sold a marble mantle place, I don’t know if it was original to the house but it was lovely, and the stone relic in her garden she has covered with vines which will no doubt cause damage to the stone!

#periodfeaturesmyarse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.