Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola7286

Chatty Member
I bet they give Freya colourful toys deliberately 😂
Goooo molly 😆🙌🏽

You can imagine grabby fuming inside but fake smiling and pretending to look grateful 😂 then after guests leave turning to benpecked {probably all teary} saying “do they not know me at allllllll 😭!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Meringue22

VIP Member
Wtf have I just watched?! Does she think she’s some sort of celebrity? Absolute cringe! She always has to make out she’s the best at everything doesn’t she? Who would even think of filming stuff like that when they’d just had a baby?! She’s an absolute dickhead

• Heart

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I've said it before but those hotel rooms are like borstal rooms. They are bloody ugly!
Chopsy got shoved into the bog for her bedroom, mama didn't have to pay for any chopsy portions of food because she brought her own sludge with her (too much salt in regular food...ya know)

There was the revelation that chopsy always heads for something dangerous (best get a fire guard round that wood burner then and no ancient ice boots adorning the christmas tree mama)

Aaahhh what a dreamy tale of a wonderful night away with all the gelato and bananas and palm fronds.

I'm left wondering if mama is trying to deform Bentos using that ergo. She seems to be forcing chopsy into the one leg in london and one leg in Plymouth position.
Of course she will want her to follow in Mamas saltwater/footsteps.

Attachments

• Haha

#previouslygifted

Chatty Member
If you want it and can afford it... fine, get it. But being gifted one... no. It’s your child’s birthday...pay for it!!

• Heart
  • Angry

Skewbedu

VIP Member
I can't wait to see the hacked Ikea kitchen. Oh wait I have... On every mother fudging insta account over the past two years. Unless Grab-a-Gramps has found a unique way to hack it*

*Hahaha hahahahaha I have just made myself laugh so hard at this extremely unlikely concept. No really (wipes tears of mirth) I'm too funny!

• Haha

Sw4

VIP Member
She must realise it’s bad, why else would she take the blog post down
Yeah after being called out on here, but when she wrote it she must have thought it was some sort of fairytale otherwise why else would she put that shit up for the world to read!

Gossipqueen30

Chatty Member
0A96D0B9-BD76-4C6C-8681-2EBC5A339C83.jpeg

How long do we think this comment will last? Deleting in 5,4,3,2,1.... 😂😂😂 (love the passive aggressive tone - she may as well have written “this isn’t a PR sample you Grabby cow, it’s a freebie, and you should be declaring it” 😂😂

Maybe the guy in the village looked at you, Becks, in the awful middle aged outfit you wore shopping to IKEA when you had probably just turned fifteen, and thought ‘I really hope one day someone gives her some tips on how to dress stylishly. What a television series that would be”
More like “Poor love. I hope one day in her 30s she meets someone in this coffee shop with a bit of something about him and has a wild affair and he bends her over and gives her a good seeing to and she’ll realise how much life she’s missed out living like a middle aged stepford wife from the age of 15” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Hcird

Still on about the first birthday - she never has any new content!

I still don’t believe that any charitable donations are being made. Why doesn’t she tag the charities, and show what the donations are? Because there aren’t any, or the donations are so small she doesn’t want to show them as it’ll show her for what she really is - mean with money and out for alllll she can get.
Not just mean with money. She’s ‘managing to keep on top of’ her courgette glut everyone! So don’t worry, there’ll be no need to donate any produce from her 600 acres of allotments to anyone. 🥬🚫🥬

• Haha
  • Angry
"Making cosy dens" it wont be long before shes too big to fit under it. Or too tall to enjoy sliding down it.

Honestly of all the things I've seen new parents scammed by a £400 clothes horse Is really up there with the worst of it. Shame on grabs for feeding a bullshit narrative that anyone needs one of these.
I couldn’t agree more - this item is so expensive for the time it’ll be useable

Why donate the full price of a gifted item? Surely it’s easier to buy it? I assume it’s a ploy to get companies to gift more to her, and of course she will pay less Corporation Tax when giving money to charity - so a win all round for RVK

And I have to add that until she screenshots every donation to her stories, I don’t believe she’s even making them

Libertine

VIP Member
You can criticise grabby for a lot, but WHO recommend breastfeeding til the age of 2, and personally I think in a society where bottle feeding is SO the norm it’s quite nice to see breastfeeding an older baby be normalised a bit... however, Grabby is smug as fuck and of course it’s been the {dreamiest} feeding journey of all time with the best mama and the best baba 🙄
100% agree.

rockyroad

Does anyone else think that bloomers look rubbish on babies? It’s not really warm enough for bare legs today! I much prefer the soft leggings look, mine used to wear soft trousers/leggings at that age.

Hashtagged

VIP Member
Wow she must be so chuffed with her glut of dreamy, sunshiney, heavenly photos to rub in everyone’s face this weekend...

OF COURSE it was dreamy
OF COURSE the sun shone
OF COURSE Freya slept perfectly in the travel cot

Because if not, it wouldn’t be gram worthy would it?

• Haha

MissTeddy

VIP Member
this celebration is nothing to do with Freya and ALL about Grabecca. Does she actually realise it’s not HER day ??

• Heart

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
That kitchen is the worst!!! It's soooooo boring. My first thought was, did they fuck it up and just have to cut the top off 😂

She can't even reach the shelves or microwave! And it is a carbon copy of someone elses too 🤨

Total fail Grabby. She really hyped that up too much. Our pinterest guesses were WAY more impressive.