Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Guiltypleasure

I wonder how long ago she thought up the ‘walking into one’ She must be absolutely devastated that it didn’t work out.
And the birthday looks like a million other birthdays I’ve seen on Instagram, just a bit more beige!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
“walking into one” but she’s not walking though, is she Grabby???
Poor kid looks like she's being dragged into one.

She is determined to make that kid perform like she does Ben. Let the poor baby enjoy her birthday rather than forcing her to pose and pretend to walk in sea of beige boring shite.

• Haha
  • Sad

Meringue22

VIP Member
She’s constantly called out on portraying an unrealistic Insta life, but when she actually shares something REAL like her messy Tupperware cupboard she’s still shredded for it. The hatred on these threads is so strong that it wouldn’t matter what these people do, they’d still receive abuse for it.
Why bother creating an account and reading the threads then if that’s how you feel?

• Heart
  • Haha

Jxtina

Chatty Member
In London you have to register the birth in the borough the baby was born and there is only one town hall registering births for that borough so you can’t choose where to go - is this not the case for the rest of the UK?
Same. I didn't even go to register the birth - husband went on his own to do it! To be fair it meant a bus ride and I was exhausted and recovering from my c section. Didn't even cross my mind that it should be a 'dreamy' moment of waving a bit of paper around 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Lola7286

Chatty Member
How many people does it take to register a baby?? “Mum make sure you’re free Tuesday. I need you to video us coming out the registry office and my hands need to be free to wave the certificate” 🙄

• Haha

Libertine

VIP Member
Also THOSE FUCKING SANDALS! 🤢🤢🤢
They are properly hideous and I’d expect to see them worn by retirees in Florida - and not in a stylish, ironic fugly sandal way!

I’m sniggering about her use of ‘about last night’ - I suppose she hasn’t seen the movie from the 80s by the same name. It sure wasn’t about roasting marshmallows with your husband and baby.

• Haha

Sw4

VIP Member
I met my husband when I was 17 and he was 21 so she gaps aren’t a problem it’s normal to have some sort of age gap, and 10 years is fine when your 20&30 not 13 and 24 that’s disgusting
Exactly. A 10 year gap is no issue at all if both are consenting adults, but the fact is she was nowhere near an age of consent, she was a child and therefore easily influenced and was clearly groomed.

When I was 13 I was still prank calling my crushes' landlines (this was before mobile phones were the norm 🤣) and engaging in water fights at school. And yet I was also called older and wiser than my years during my teens like she claims she was. So what, doesn't mean that's OK to have a serious relationship with a man almost twice her age at that point!!!

It's sad no parents intervened. I'm guessing there must have been tantrums, threats of cutting all contact, etc from her side so in the end they relented, in fear of losing her forever.

It's all sick and sad. And she's definitely retained her childishness, she can barely speak and I can confirm no one in Herts has such an awful accent saying frows and sumfink and all that.

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
Seeing that in all its ugly glory, just makes it even worse. It's like she's trying to justify and convince people that its perfectly normal and nothing untoward happened but facts are bloody facts... she was a 13 yr old girl and he was 24 yr old man {helping out on the YR8? school trip which grabby was on}. It isn't normal for a 24 yr old man to be attracted to a 13 yr old girl. The law classes that as grooming and not some beautiful love story worthy of a disney film remake.

I'll hold my hands up and admit there's an age gap of 15 years between myself and my hubby, I met him when I was 24.
I have no issue with age gaps at all. It works really well for so many people.
I have issue with a MAN with his own business fancying a vulnerable 13 year old girl and making his move when she was away from home on a school trip! It is vile.

It's not wonder she ended uk with an eating disorder. It's all text book.

rockyroad

I have never seen anyone front carry a 1 year old before! Back carry or pushchair, I mean she made such a hoo ha over choosing her free pushchair but then never uses it. It looks so uncomfortable for both of them.

pinkrobot

VIP Member
Benpecked is letting us all down. Firstly no grand birthday unveiling of the Ikea kitchen (did he use the wrong colour F&B paint?) and also hasn’t finished the pergola abomination.

I just knew that the zoo day was ruined for her by the weather as we were spared a tedious slideshow of 3000 photos of their dreamy day out. Most people would have coped but not the Grabster who is sent into a total spiral of despair by a couple of days of rain on a holiday.

• Haha

pinkrobot

VIP Member
If she is pregnant, then she has NO idea what she is in for having 2 babies under the age of 2.
Love that she sees herself as a travel connoisseur (#rvklovestotravel 🤮) but is surprised that England has some attractive beaches with sand dunes 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha

Lola7286

Chatty Member
Unless it’s in holiday then Netflix will be allowed
I was thinking this. My daughter just turned one and she was so spoilt by our family and friends. But her favourite presents were a little iggle piggle and a talking upsey daisy. I bet bentos wouldn’t have a clue what in the night garden was. I would actually believe she has not ever seen a tv screen turned on (or she just couldn’t see it past the bunch of weeds in a vase!)
I was going to buy a kitchen but all friends with children said it’s more of a 2-3 year toy. Count down to the post with Freya stood in front of the kitchen with ‘she loves it! She is here all the time....’ probably looking for the packet ham and Frey bentos tin in the cupboard!

• Haha