Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossipqueen30

Chatty Member
Holy crapola that Tupperware cupboard sets my teeth on edge! It’s a total ‘tidy on the outside, filthy on the inside’ kinda house. The one plastic tub looks covered in food like it hasn’t been cleaned in the dishwasher properly. Why would you put it away like that?! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

Peachylite

Chatty Member
Bugaboo have a huge international fan base. They don’t need this kind of coverage, I don’t understand it. In many ways it begins to dilute and devalue the brand when you see so many people getting them for free. They want you to pay top end exclusive prices but just throw them at influencers, really illogical.
im pregnant with my first baby, and seeing these brands give these influencers free prams with nearly 1k certainly doesn’t make me want to spend my hard earned money with them, if they can afford to gift these prams for free then they can afford to not price their items so high. I would rather spend my money somewhere else, but these brands don’t see it yet, they will continue to gift the likes of grabby/lustliving/keepingkate because it boosts their following.. doesn’t mean they are going to be buying from them

• Heart

Jayjay

Please someone help me get my head around as a company why you would "gift/PR sample" an item that someone has said on a public forum was overpriced....my mind boggles!!!!! I don't trust anything on social media any more, all total BS

• Heart

Sw4

VIP Member
I don't hate her but I do think she's an utter dickhead. She needs to see past achieving a perfect 'gram aesthetic as being the pinnacle of success and fucking live a normal life.

Lola7286

Chatty Member
You can’t make a memory if it isn’t logged on Instagram! Why even take that teepee? It looks like just there for the Instagram photos. Being held down by bags 😆 and more importantly what on earth is covering that inflatable crab at home while the teepee is on the beach 😱 it will be visible grabby!!
And grabby Freya probably wasn’t ‘too excited to sleep’ she probably couldn’t sleep because there were 50mph winds in her face after having her toes dipped in the water to say she had a ‘swim’!

• Haha

Gossipqueen30

Chatty Member
Saw the post about Freya playing with Grabbys teeth. Chortled to myself and thought “this is gonna be gold on tattle!” Came straight over here and I’m the first one!! Girls you’ve let me down... 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

hereforthe_tea

1BA8A2D3-FD50-45A4-857A-98E1E1FE0872.jpeg
how deluded can one person be?! Does she think unique means exactly the same as the one I copied?!

713E9003-6766-4205-9FD0-FDA95C35E616.jpeg

I don’t think it counts as upcycling if it’s a brand new object?
So basically, because they are American that makes it totally okay to flog this as her own and not only that, but to write a whole blog post on it. Okay 🙄.

Still reading... she mentions concern about the paintwork getting damaged by toys but nothing about the safety aspect of using all of these paints etc on the toy. Everything that it was coated in by Ikea would be tested and met regulations for toys, whereas Grabby is spraying any old paint onto this...

Final thoughts:
- She says we but as always Benpecked did all the work
- Freya got a toy delivered, had to watch it be slowly but surely made less and less fun and then got to play with it. No big reveal for the person the gift was actually for, just the followers

what an absolute joke

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

AC_23

Chatty Member
She’s only a couple of school years older than me; to think that when she was 13 and I was 11 she was with a 24 year old literally turns my stomach. I know we keep going on about it but honestly it’s just shocking. Especially as they clearly don’t think it’s an issue?! The blog post is shocking too. She’s literally been brain washed into thinking it’s all romantic and just an amazing fairytale! She’s so deluded, I actually feel sorry for her 😖 He’s all she’s known since she was 13, it’s no wonder she is how she is. And her parents failed her big time. The above post is right - they’ve all been abusive towards her. And just because she’s happy in her lovely little stepford wife role now, doesn’t make it all ok.

• Heart

HashtagRealTalk

Oh she absolutely is not showing this one second every day coz of lockdown camp out at mummas barn, she’s a self indulgent little madam and is probably fuming she can’t share the video to the minions.
I give it 72 hours and she will post up “AS SO MANY OF YOU HAVE MESSAGED ME ASKING ABOUT OUR ONE SECOND A DAY VIDEO” and then post an “edited” version up minus lockdown fun with the McMuffins and with the addition of a token clip of Mumma waving at a confused Frey-chopsy-chicklet-Bentos From 2metres away...it will kill her not to be able to share it.

• Haha
  • Heart

HashtagRealTalk

How long after the salons reopen do we think she will be back with the tippex mani and an influx of photos clutching a Cafe au lait dahlia/Diptique candle/Courgette with yellow flower still attached/pile of Freya’s mustard and beige clothing {delete as appropriate} to showcase those goddamn talons?!

Molly looks fun!
Molly looks so.....normal. Hen do’s, cocktail nights, baby showers, fancy dress...all the things Grabby would never do

• Haha
  • Heart
I still find it really weird that they nicknamed their baby after a supplement they took when they were trying to conceive. No one nicknames their baby ‘folate’ 🤣

• Haha

Onthehop

VIP Member
On her latest grid post... I’m not surprised she didn’t like The Secret She Keeps. It’s about a woman stalking an influencer! Too close to home Grabby?

• Haha
  • Heart

Unbelievable

Chatty Member
I have not seen the Epstein documentary or heard anything about it. But would you ‘love’ a programme like that?? I get it you could think it was really good, well made, interesting etc. But ‘love’ it?! 🤔
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Trust grabby to LOVE a documentary about a bloke who spent years grooming young females for sexual gratification and hosting sex parties for the rich.

• Haha
  • Sick

Incredulous

Apparently she's made a donation to Refuge in her latest post.... however she can't even get the @Refuge handle correct. ffs :rolleyes:
Or maybe it was deliberately wrong so Refuge would never see and wonder where their donation was? Maybe I will have to help her and tag the correct handle in comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 15