Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'm sorry to be mean, but he looks proper child catcher in this picture. Looming into view like a actual groomer.
It comes to something when the bastard tippex talons of terror (The TTTs) are the second worst thing in any picture. She's had less a mani/pedi than a mani/paedi 😳
Mani paedi 🤣 I’m done

• Haha
Reactions: 15

openbook1

VIP Member
I honestly cannot get over that they met when she was 13.. it gives me the absolute creeps about her husband, he now just looks like a pervert and makes her look even more like a child.. she’s the same age as me, and I met my husband when I was 17 and he was 21 so she gaps aren’t a problem it’s normal to have some sort of age gap, and 10 years is fine when your 20&30 not 13 and 24 that’s disgusting
Yep. I never used to think much of Ben but now it is confirmed she was 13 when he was interested in her, I find that absolutely vile and he is a pedophile. Why on earth would any decent grown adult man be sexually/romantically interested in a CHILD? Wonder how they will feel if, in 12 years' time, Freya comes home with a 24-year-old man.

Ridandroo

Chatty Member
I imagine if people found out, no one would want their child around him.

I honestly think she seems incredibly stunted because she was groomed. She never got to live her own life, move away on her own, make mistakes, have fun, etc. All she is knows is Ben. And that is especially fucked up as they met when she was 13 and he was an adult man.
It explains alot. She is so dependent on him, she can’t cope when he goes to work! I love my hubby, but my god he does my head in most days can’t wait for him to leave 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

RosiePosy

Chatty Member
Freya being so advanced could be handy, she might use the kitchen to prepare herself a bowl of coco pops...get away from the dog sludge.

• Haha

swipeup

VIP Member
The grandad by his own admission is a ‘multimillionaire’, a MULTImillionaire. Let’s all let that one sink in for a minute.......Ben and Grabby should be ashamed for accepting freebies for their daughter, the grandparents should be ashamed of them for accepting free gifts for their grandchild and these stupid, crass, thoughtless companies should be completely ashamed for gifting to a multimillionaire family in the middle of a pandemic. It’s all quite sickening. How hard faced do you have to be to openly write a blog begging for presents, stating you wouldn’t buy them yourself, then accepting one as a present for your daughter and gloating on SM. Rebecca, no one in your family would say this to you but you need to take a long hard look in the mirror at the type of woman/mother/role model you are.
Well said. I don't understand how on the one hand you're trying to convince everyone you're uber rich with your long haul holidays, million pound house and range rover in the driveway but you won't pay full price for your daughter's first birthday. I'd be mortified gloating over presents that had been given to me for free knowing fine well that I could afford but was just too tight to actually pay for. It's so gauche.

• Heart

Sw4

VIP Member
Weekend away in London and they dine on take-out pizza in their hotel room. How depressing.
Plus if the travel high chair was in the car why didn’t they just go and get it?!
Looks like such a boring weekend. Dinner AND breakfast cooped up in the cramped looking hotel room and then they just went to the same places they go on day trips and the same old gelato place? Man alive! I get that things are a bit different with a baby but her life is really just an ongoing Groundhog Day isn't it! There is more to London cuisine than pizza and ice cream Grabby!

Willow1

There would be nothing more boring to everyone at that party than watching a video montage. She's so self indulgent she doesn't realise that not everyone will be as into her baby as she is. That's just the way it is. I gush over my kids all the time but I realise when I do it 1. Other people aren't interested and 2. They don't find them as cute as I do.
This is the girl that tweeted other people's babies are boring and ugly or something. But yet of course she's so special that everyone loves to see a million and one stories and birthday photos of HER child.

Also, if you're going to donate to charity when you receive gifts then great but does she need to write it on every post? She already dedicated a whole post to it on her feed. Just makes me feel like it's for show especially when it could be a pound she's donating for all we know

Last edited:
  • Heart
She found the time to reply to your dm 😂 Once she sees your screenshot on here you’ll be blocked too 😂

I think Freya is far too young for a play kitchen, she’s not even standing yet. I don’t think our children did this kind of play until they were nearer 3, but maybe they weren’t as advanced as baby bee 😂
What do you mean she’s not standing, she’s walking into 1 🤣🤣🤣

I think a play kitchen is more suitable when they’re closer to 2. Our little one recently started using theirs loads and loves it. Face it, it’s an insta prop to make her house look nice while still being a child’s toy. Hence why she’s most likely farrow & ballsed it up 🤪

Dont forget, Mumma has already bought Bentos a liberty print Banwood bike which won’t be used for another year or so!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Jxtina

Chatty Member
Omg she just posted they loved the Jeffrey Epstein show on Netflix
Oh the irony.

Also how do they watch TV with that massive vase of 'dreamy' flowers in the way? Surely she spends her life moving shit like that out of the way. Who could be arsed?!

• Haha

hereforthe_tea

So she has copied other people, not one original idea there at all and then is going to write a blog post about it?!?! Surely the post should just say, go to x and y’s instagrams. Copy them. Done. {as a side note, they both have smaller followings than her, goes to show how ‘influential’ she really is}

it’s the packet brownies all over again 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Unbelievable

Chatty Member
Grabbys insta is like an online version of Country Living/Home Beautiful/Ideal Home magazine on groundhog Day repeat. Her seaside visits are soo dull, the latest one was hilarious. Who the fuck brings a fucking teepee to the bloody beach with them, normal people would take a beach tent or a windbreaker.

Her blog is a boasting borefess of multiple photos, repeatible holidays, ad/collaboration interior stuff and gifted/paid partnership for birthdays and Christmas presents/decorations. Hardly any comments on it and I can't see how she's managed to garner soo many followers on insta when she can't even be arsed to engage with them.

• Heart

RosiePosy

Chatty Member
News flash from blog....if you are going away with a baby take baby wipes.
They arrrived at hotel, set up the cot in the bathroom and put her to sleep. The bath was actually in the bedroom so she effectively slept in the loo.

• Haha
  • Wow

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
So she has copied other people, not one original idea there at all and then is going to write a blog post about it?!?! Surely the post should just say, go to x and y’s instagrams. Copy them. Done.

it’s the packet brownies all over again 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
The packet brownies 😂😂😂 I forgot about them. Best recipie post ever.

Open the packet. Add water. Cook like the box says. Tada, here's a blog post about it.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Starshining

VIP Member
They’re all at it 🤦🏽‍♀️😆 but for these guys ham sandwiches didn’t get to be eaten in a teepee. They got the boot 😆 not sure which is worse....
At least there is something in the sandwich. Hunters and Heels gives her sons empty rolls wrapped up in twine 😐

• Haha
  • Wow

Madamelurker123

Chatty Member
So not only is she clearly not walking into one.... (which is fine Grabby - chill the F out about it!) but the poor girl didn’t even get a birthday celebration. She got a birthday photo shoot for her ‘mama’. Poor kid 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad