Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thedreamteam

Sat here nearly crying with laughter myself at her posting that people were all crying at the video of one second of every day of Bentos’ life 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 of course they were 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
I literally hate the fact that she's bought a ralatively plain kitchen with interactive bits (the hob has buttons that make it light up and stuff) and she's ripped out all of the interactive parts because it didn't fit her aesthetic.

And then assembled it in a way her she can't even reach most of the bits.

It doesn't even look like a kitchen anymore!

zigandzag

Has anyone worked out the timeline of the birthday? I’m so confused! I can’t work out why the table has food one it, then it’s covered in cards, and then it’s also got a table cloth and presents. Then there’s a party at mummas, a trip to the zoo and screenings / drop in visitors all day ( yet no photos of anyone apart from them?) and who knows if the cards are from actual people? Where are the NCT or school pals, where is the mention of Bens family or her grandparents? Is that right... I can’t work our what’s true from the smoke and mirrors !!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Gossipqueen30

Chatty Member
There’s a pikler triangle in the background. I hope she paid for that, I shall be FUMING if she’s been gifted a tri-climb or a sawdust and rainbows one. I’d love one for my daughter but can’t justify £200 plus for one. A tri-climb with the ramp that’s in Grabbys photo will set you back nearly £400

• Wow
  • Angry

openbook1

VIP Member
Surely they will have issues at school if other parents come across this online? Bound to be social services involvement?
I imagine if people found out, no one would want their child around him.

I mentioned twelve years of age. 💁 One of her gloating posts put them meeting in May when she was thirteen. Her birthday was just prior to that. None of that is fanfic as it’s in the public domain.

My point was she was closer to twelve than fourteen. I have a twelve year old who still plays with quite young toys so it really put it into context for me.

Becky has odd social skills but has been treated like the family’s princess, so she would have lapped up the attention of a twenty four year old man. She said herself she dodged dating (which she would have struggled with) plus she was able to show off to all her high school peers.

Of course a thirteen year old, no matter how mature for her years, wouldn’t be able to foresee a day when her husband potentially couldn’t do nursery or school runs.
I honestly think she seems incredibly stunted because she was groomed. She never got to live her own life, move away on her own, make mistakes, have fun, etc. All she is knows is Ben. And that is especially fucked up as they met when she was 13 and he was an adult man.

Reactions: 13

Sw4

VIP Member
Yes, he's 37, going to be 38 in August I think
See now the age gap does not seem so bad, 27 and 37 is a sizeable gap but it's fine at this age and I think that's what she tried to convey in her now deleted blog post. What she fails to recognise is the same age gap when one of you is 13, is grooming, full stop. There's no way you can make that look whimsical hun.

I wonder what their story of how they met is when they meet new people. They must have perfected a good lie by now!

Willow1

I wonder why she is always the one carrying Freya. I carry my baby all the time during the week so when my husband is around he always carries her as gives my back a break and also it's nice for him to. Seems strange

Leita

Chatty Member
I don’t understand why anyone posts a photo of a child nude getting in bath with a peach on their bum.

Question... would an adult post a picture of themselves like this? No... then why post a child?? I’ve seen several instagrammers do similar I just don’t understand it.

Madamelurker123

Chatty Member
Not sure why I did this to myself but had a read of her recent blog posts!
Spotted this re her oh so dreamy stay at Soho House... clearly another case of memory loss as she shared this pic for all of her insta followers to see 🤦🏻‍♀️
421F6D6C-068E-46F5-A08E-9DC315DEB696.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Rosé_all_day

VIP Member
Making another trip away look like an absolute snooze fest. She’s such a bore on constant loop.
100%! I have never looked at her feed and thought ‘I’d love to go there, looks like she had an amazing time!’ She makes everything look so boring! She goes to lots of lovely places but makes it look like the dullest experience ever...

Could she make it anymore obvious she keeps up to date with tattle 😂 morning grabs 👋🏾!
There is absolutely no way she gave a donation up to the value of it. Especially when she said in a blog she thought it was too much money. I call bullshit grabby.

Is it just me who is terrified that she is so far away taking a photo when Bentos looks like she could fall headfirst off it on that second picture. I’m not a helicopter parent but that gives me the fear. Ah well what’s a big bruise on baby Bee’s head if she gets the perfect shot for the ‘gram 🙄

Hcird

Thing is, it’s got naff all to do with Freya (Fweya) has it really? It’s the Grabbeccccaaaaa Show ‘Baby is 1’ ep. Biiiiggg blousy ‘mama’ dress, allllll the gifted/copied decs, a pile of ‘pure’ baby breakfast slop that includes pancakes which in that photo look like a big poop 😂 and even the charity donations (alleged). The baby is just another prop for Grabby to showcase how apparently wonderful her life is, at least 10 times better than that of anyone else! 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha