Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meringue22

VIP Member
View attachment 175640

Her ikea kitchen isn't even finished! All that fuss for months before her birthday, apparently not finding the time to blog because they were both soooooo busy doing it, and they didn't even get it done in time for her birthday. With absolutely nothing else to do!

So what they actually got her for her first birthday was a free clothes horse that she had to beg companies for because she admitted she wouldn't spend her own cash on it. And a condom balloon.

Fuck me. Happy birthday Freya 🙄🤨
The handles didn’t come on time?! Wtf?! I’m expecting it to be plumbed in, with a gas and electricity supply now. No brainer 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
I’m sure she’d only use cloth nappies if they were #kindlygifted 🤣
I'm also sure that if she did use cloth nappies she would bang on out it at every possible opportunity. Just to let everyone know that she is far superior to every other mother.

• Haha
Since someone put it on here I can’t not see Dr Evil & Mini Me when she posts a pic of her carrying Bentos forward facing in ‘the ergo’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Hcird

Flipping heck that vid is a real glimpse into the madness. What is she doing waving that birth certificate about?! I assume that’s what it is? Birth certificate as ‘prize ham’ moment! 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha

Rosé_all_day

VIP Member
I just cannot get over the fact that she was 13 when they met and she’s married him and had his baby! How this isn’t a Daily Fail headline I don’t know...

notthefullshilling

Chatty Member
Wouldn't it be amazing to see her suddenly realise what's happened to her, break free from it all, divorce, report him, metaphorically burn down the house (allotment, garden, pikler) of dreams and drive off into the sunset to live a life on her own terms? Rooting for this kind of happy ending.

• Haha

Unbelievable

Chatty Member
Maybe if she’d paid for the pushchair with her own real life pennies instead of it being kindly gifted/pr press product she’d probably have more value attached to it. I saved hard for mine and it was a huge outlay but I used it so much, in order to justify the cost. But when you live in Dreamy land and spend chocolate coins, nothing has any real value.
I've always been of the belief that If you haven't physically earned a penny {aka worked} in your entire life, how would you ever appreciate the value of anything. Grabby {and most probably her brother} have been pandered to by their parents, you'd think they'd be determined to instill some work ethic into both of them. I'm guessing the {take it he still lives at home} brothers pizza cough business, was a little fish dangled on a rod by mummy & daddy to give him something to do but that doesn't even seem to have gotten off the ground. Grabby faffing about taking lots of dreamy pics for the gram and doing the odd ad, isn't a proper job nor career.

Sooner or later the instagram bubble for 'influencers' is gonna burst because how can it carry on, especially now with how much this global pandemic has cost everyone and every business in the long run.

• Heart

Meringue22

VIP Member
Just put Grabbys ‘relationship status’ to my 17 year old daughter......the word peodophile was immediately mentioned and the question ‘why did her parents allow that?!’ Plus the look on her face
(😳) spoke volumes......

• Heart

HashtagRealTalk

After reading that I couldn’t be less influenced to take a hotel trip with my baby. Firstly I have no desire to plonk my baby to sleep in a bathroom so that I don’t have to spend several hours of my afternoon in darkness - either the baby sleeps on the go with me or I’d
Oh yipeeeeeeee! Its that time again. Why is she so obsessed with fecking courgettes?! If I ate what she did I’d spend half my time farting like a fat dog
She’s trying to ensure every last courgette scrap is used up so she doesn’t have to donate any to that charity someone ingeniously recommended...prepare to see courgette skin shavings sprinkled on her Bircher muesli and embedded within Bentos’ yoghurt bark

• Haha
  • Heart

youhavinabubble

Did the ED come before or after meeting Ben?

I really wonder what she was like at school. Guessing woefully insecure which is why she latched onto 'this guys' attention.

Also what kind of normal 24 year old male wants to volunteer on a school trip????
NO normal 24 year old man would go anywhere near a bunch of 13 year old CHILDREN.

Notice she said for the price of the triangle though, not the extra 120 for the slide.
Exactly what I thought with the second photo, I’m all for letting them explore but she wouldn’t stand a chance of catching her from that far away
Good spot. Nice little £120 freebie there and she gets her ego massaged for being ‘so generous’ donating to charity 🙄

How long till she’s on the beg for the other ’must have’ scandi toy - the Wobbel board?

If she begs one in time for Christmas I’ll be saying I told you so 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

Gossipqueen30

Chatty Member
Nothing wrong with age gaps at all. There’s 6 years between my husband and I. But like others have said, it’s not an issue when the age gap is between two ADULTS. A 13 year old is a child, and it’s illegal. It also gets me the way she uses the term “properly together” from 15. Does she mean they were having sex when she puts it like that? That’s how I would interpret it. As they were pretty much together from 13 let’s face it, just waiting for Grabby to age a few years and carrying on a distanced (emotional) relationship via letters and emails as she’s said herself. So the “together properly” reads to me like they were officially a couple doing all the things couples do from when she was 15. In which case, if they were sleeping together from when she was 15 (I don’t want to think about it too much 🙈🤢😂) the law would class that as statutory rape as she was underage.

• Wow

#previouslygifted

Chatty Member
Her video a day makes you realise how much she has to plan everything- tree decorated 28th November but keep the photo to post on 2nd December. It’s all so fake!

• Haha

zigandzag

It’s not the bathroom thing that bothers me so much but why spend money for a hotel to do the same thing you could do at home? Pretty extravagant for such a tightwad. She’s just desperate. So far she’s managed two beach trips plus this chiswick trip not bad considering ben’s big work project! I bet he was furloughed earning 80% if his 10x wages at the expense of the taxpayer lady!

• Haha

Rosé_all_day

VIP Member
These photos don’t fit with the aesthetic on Grabby’s account. Cue a bitchy WhatsApp message from Grabster and the above account being made private!

• Haha