RVK_Loves #14 Mersea Mersea Me...COVID19 Lockdown Doesnt Apply to Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought there would've been a [1st] Father's Day gush posting today followed by a tonne of not socially distancing photos.

Christ! It’s clear where Grabby gets her over sharing from. Her dad doesn’t hold back. I didn’t realise he went through a rocky patch with mumma in the past!

Just found said article... lordy, rather a bit of an eye opener! I wonder who grabby takes after {obviously not erm work wise}.

"... had set goals that were just too big. ie. I set myself a target to become a multi millionaire with a mansion as well as a scratch golfer."

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I only recently realised how close it was, she makes it sound like it's reasonably near, but not literally round the corner!

That mumsnetter! If only they would come and tell us all the goss! I need to know more! 😆
if you’re this way inclined (as I obviously am) go onto satellite view - you can clearly see Grabby and Mamas gardens with their lawns split into quarters. They are indeed spitting distance from each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.