RVK_Loves #14 Mersea Mersea Me...COVID19 Lockdown Doesnt Apply to Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find this quite sad that her dad felt he had to Write and publish this. So much bragging, can really see where she gets the bragging from. My husband has a very successful businesses which he plies money into. But he would never bragg, he would actually go mad to find me writing it here. Luckily he will never know. Theres something lovely about being humble in wealth whatever it is rather than “my husband earns 10x more than yours” Seriously who really cares.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She had to spend Father’s Day with her father in law - no wonder she didn’t post much, she must have been pissed with not being at the barn.

Don’t really understand her getting an afternoon tea from Amersham if her father in law lives in Richmond?

Oh - edit - she did go to the barn... of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
His parents always get the raw end of the deal and a lot less time with Bentos, though I wonder what they must’ve thought when he started dating a teenager?! What do they make of Grabby now?! So many levels of weird here...

Reactions: 12
His parents always get the raw end of the deal and a lot less time with Bentos, though I wonder what they must’ve thought when he started dating a teenager?! What do they make of Grabby now?! So many levels of weird here...
Do we know if Ben is an only child? I know they have a plot at the same allotment. Ben doesn't do social media does he? I wonder how he feels about having his life plastered all over the internet?

Reactions: 3
Doing a quick double take of this pic this morning my first thought was not that this is a woman feeding her baby. It looks like shes having a rummage 😯
Screenshot_20200622-114333_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Do we know if Ben is an only child? I know they have a plot at the same allotment. Ben doesn't do social media does he? I wonder how he feels about having his life plastered all over the internet?
2 brothers for sure

Doing a quick double take of this pic this morning my first thought was not that this is a woman feeding her baby. It looks like shes having a rummage 😯
View attachment 160311
A rummage 🤣 it really does!!!

She had to spend Father’s Day with her father in law - no wonder she didn’t post much, she must have been pissed with not being at the barn.

Don’t really understand her getting an afternoon tea from Amersham if her father in law lives in Richmond?

Oh - edit - she did go to the barn... of course.
Finished the day off at her parents........Hmmmmm......which means ‘we popped to see Bens dad for the absolute minimal about of time possible then spent allllllll afternoon and early evening with mumma & co’

I smell 🐮💩! If you don’t provide screenshots grabby I won’t ever believe you.....

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I find this quite sad that her dad felt he had to Write and publish this. So much bragging, can really see where she gets the bragging from. My husband has a very successful businesses which he plies money into. But he would never bragg, he would actually go mad to find me writing it here. Luckily he will never know. Theres something lovely about being humble in wealth whatever it is rather than “my husband earns 10x more than yours” Seriously who really cares.
There is some bragging but I don't think it's as bad as Grabby, he's not mentioned figures as such so it could have been worse. I am a bit shocked at the oversharing of personal elements especially the drinking and jealousy, that's not cool.

However what does strike me is that he is obviously a hard working businessman with a strong work ethic, I wonder how he really feels about his daughter's 'career' choice or lack thereof.

Reactions: 7
You’d think Grabby would learn from his mistake. The internet is a gold mine when people over share

This guy. Oh duck off

I know we've done the carrier chat to death and I actually half defended her in that I do take the same joy in carrying my little one in the ergo but I would literally NEVER carry him if I was also walking with my husband...maybe I have a different view as I walk once a day / 6 days a week with the dog but at every possible opportunity my husband carries him...have we ever seen benpecked use the carrier? I find it odd tbh.

I'm blocked but is that the only father's day wish she put up?

Also...what a weird turn of phrase...there's no one I'd rather parent with. Very odd.

Reactions: 4
I know we've done the carrier chat to death and I actually half defended her in that I do take the same joy in carrying my little one in the ergo but I would literally NEVER carry him if I was also walking with my husband...maybe I have a different view as I walk once a day / 6 days a week with the dog but at every possible opportunity my husband carries him...have we ever seen benpecked use the carrier? I find it odd tbh.

I'm blocked but is that the only father's day wish she put up?

Also...what a weird turn of phrase...there's no one I'd rather parent with. Very odd.
I’m blocked too but I can still see her feed via the magic that is google 🤣
I thought that about the carrier; Ben has never been pictured carrying her. But you watch, he will be now we’ve mentioned it 🤣 Grabby posted the one pic of the 3 of them then a pic at mummas house which featured Freya and the back of her dad....

Reactions: 6
So Grabby was in Mumma’s garden with Freya and her grandparents were there too... are we keeping count?! Presumably Ben was busy working and her brother was busy with his pizza business.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t think he’s an only child. I remember her saying that she was looking after her nephew once and was happy when he returned home as it was exhausting.

There is some bragging but I don't think it's as bad as Grabby, he's not mentioned figures as such so it could have been worse. I am a bit shocked at the oversharing of personal elements especially the drinking and jealousy, that's not cool.

However what does strike me is that he is obviously a hard working businessman with a strong work ethic, I wonder how he really feels about his daughter's 'career' choice or lack thereof.
He seems happy to have his wife home. It doesn’t look like she’s worked outside the home for years, if ever.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think he’s an only child. I remember her saying that she was looking after her nephew once and was happy when he returned home as it was exhausting.

He seems happy to have his wife home. It doesn’t look like she’s worked outside the home for years, if ever.
True, maybe they are just a very old fashioned family where the females are just stay at home housewives. Bit weird though, and I still don't get why she did a law degree.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.