RVK_Loves #14 Mersea Mersea Me...COVID19 Lockdown Doesnt Apply to Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally. No mention of it being his first though 🤔
So odd isn't it, you'd think she'd be all singing and dancing about it. Where's the breakfast in bed photo, and a photo of a card etc.

if you’re this way inclined (as I obviously am) go onto satellite view - you can clearly see Grabby and Mamas gardens with their lawns split into quarters. They are indeed spitting distance from each other.
That's what I done lol, I must say mumma pulls it off much better than grabby does.

Reactions: 3
I'm sure opposite where mumma lives, is where they took that picture of them picnicking with friends/family.

Reactions: 1
Long time lurker, first time poster.

There’s something so compelling about RVK and the fantasy world she portrays isn’t there?!

She did a newborn Q&A on stories and I (genuninely!) asked for any relationship tips with a new baby as lack of sleep can lead to arguments. She never replied but the next day posted a gushing post about THIS guy and how amazing he is and how wonderful their relationship is. Think I hit a nerve there perhaps?!!

Attachments

Reactions: 9

There’s something so compelling about RVK and the fantasy world she portrays isn’t there?!

She did a newborn Q&A on stories and I (genuninely!) asked for any relationship tips with a new baby as lack of sleep can lead to arguments. She never replied but the next day posted a gushing post about THIS guy and how amazing he is and how wonderful their relationship is. Think I hit a nerve there perhaps?!!
OMG I asked a similar question. Something like how do you resolve arguments? You always seem to get on so well... you must argue. Completely ignored

Reactions: 4
I'm sure opposite where mumma lives, is where they took that picture of them picnicking with friends/family.
Looks like a cricket pitch.

OMG I asked a similar question. Something like how do you resolve arguments? You always seem to get on so well... you must argue. Completely ignored
She's hinted in the past at arguments, or at least when she has been horrible to him.

- that article about her Dad - what was he thinking?! Why would you allow your name to be published alongside that? Wouldn't you ask for it to be anonymous??

- I was reading an old blog post of hers, on a holiday to Florida. She says at one point, no joke, that it was the best day, and the best food, and the best ice cream and the best sunset. She is literally like my 4 year old!! 😂
Though if we added up how many times she's told us somewhere had the best ice cream, I think we would run out of fingers fairly quickly.

I can also confirm she does not appear to have a blog post on travel in the UK anywhere north of Norfolk apart from one, which is to the Lake District. The North not dreamy enough for you, Grabby? I imagine Scotland is relieved.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Another gushing post about Benpecked where Grabby is the focus of the shot 🙈

Reactions: 9
Looks like a cricket pitch.

She's hinted in the past at arguments, or at least when she has been horrible to him.

- that article about her Dad - what was he thinking?! Why would you allow your name to be published alongside that? Wouldn't you ask for it to be anonymous??

- I was reading an old blog post of hers, on a holiday to Florida. She says at one point, no joke, that it was the best day, and the best food, and the best ice cream and the best sunset. She is literally like my 4 year old!! 😂
Though if we added up how many times she's told us somewhere had the best ice cream, I think we would run out of fingers fairly quickly.

I can also confirm she does not appear to have a blog post on travel in the UK anywhere north of Norfolk apart from one, which is to the Lake District. The North not dreamy enough for you, Grabby? I imagine Scotland is relieved.
We are very relieved 😌

We'll keep our dreamy sunsets and unspoilt beaches to ourselves, thank you very much!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.