RVK_Loves #14 Mersea Mersea Me...COVID19 Lockdown Doesnt Apply to Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off to the market... in St Albans. Not St Albans enough to know the building she tagged the Cathedral is actually the boys high school.
Why is she sooo fake!! Be yourself ffs.

I bet shes a compulsive liar in real life...i get those vibes.

Reactions: 3
I presumed you had written the comment on mumsnet as you must have found it within an hour of it being posted.
It's ok to admit you wrote it if you did!
Haha no reason to lie if I did post it but nope, was lying in bed next to a snoring husband and was just looking through the most recent posts and got wayyyy too excited when I realised I knew who they were talking about!

Is this known here?? How would someone know that?
She’s written about that on an old blog post I think

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wowsers, so mummas house is worth £2,524,000 :oops: :eek: I take it the 'farm' was split or do they own all of it? 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Looks like there's about 4 properties. One of them (not mummas) is quoted at £2.58m, so I think it could be an average.

I only recently realised how close it was, she makes it sound like it's reasonably near, but not literally round the corner!

That mumsnetter! If only they would come and tell us all the goss! I need to know more! 😆
God yeah lol.

Reactions: 2
I only recently realised how close it was, she makes it sound like it's reasonably near, but not literally round the corner!

That mumsnetter! If only they would come and tell us all the goss! I need to know more! 😆
We need them to join Tattle that’s for sure!!

Looks like there's about 4 properties. One of them (not mummas) is quoted at £2.58m, so I think it could be an average.

When the house was in a mag a few years it was worth over a million. I remember that much so it’s obviously increased in price now

Reactions: 1
We need them to join Tattle that’s for sure!!
I really want to know if we are in lottery win territory here. This would be most chucklesome given how Grabby presents herself as inherently above the filthy masses! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I really want to know if we are in lottery win territory here. This would be most chucklesome given how Grabby presents herself as inherently above the filthy masses! 😂
Her dad sold his business for some ridiculous sum of money and they've been retired since.

She's finally got Joie De Vivre correct 😅 third time lucky

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Her dad sold his business for some ridiculous sum of money and they've been retired since.

They had the barn before he retired so I always assumed the business was doing well. He said it was very successful in some article I read a while ago

I really don’t think they won the lottery. I think he was just fortunate his business was very successful

Reactions: 4

She took my advice when i messaged to correct her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Christ! It’s clear where Grabby gets her over sharing from. Her dad doesn’t hold back. I didn’t realise he went through a rocky patch with mumma in the past!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.