Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Davesbird

Also... has anyone else noticed that her husband(🤢) never changes his clothes???? He’s been wearing the same stuff for YEARS... wonder who all the money goes on....🤣😱

Reactions: 6

Ellabella

VIP Member
You seriously need to ask what is wrong with a 25 yr old dating a 15 yr old?
I suggest you Google R Kelly and start there.

Davesbird

So am I correct in thinking RVKloves has complained of untruths & bullying?? If so, how?? Every time these so called “influencers” are challenged, or they aren’t sucked up to, they throw a hissy fit. If you live your life on social media, & choose to share private information, I’m sorry, you deserve no sympathy. Why is it ok for her to make assumptions about people, yet as soon as she’s called out on something she herself has said, all hell breaks loose in her shallow little world?!?? Simple answer.... don’t bloody do it, & grow up. Maybe don’t be so judgey yourself madam!!!

swipeup

VIP Member
This winds me up more than it should but why does she use question marks so often in her captions. Like this "...and takes 5 mins?!" I don't know, did it take 5 mins? You tell us.

IMG_0313.PNG

• Haha

swipeup

VIP Member
What they've (and I'm talking about influencers in general) essentially been relying on is that even though they know they're putting so much personal information out there, followers generally respect them enough not to share that onwards or comment on it. A sort of "gentleman's agreement" if you will that yes we know things like your address and how much you paid for your house (because YOU posted all the details and photos) but we're going to be respectful and not bring it up because we're adult about it. A sort of acknowledgment that it's your life and you know what you're doing, it you want to post it all over the internet that's your call. We wouldn't do it but you do you. And that works up to a point.

The highly personal information becomes ammunition when they start to piss people off in other ways and then the floodgates open. That's what's happened here. All the information was freely and willingly published and everyone just sort of sat on it, having their own thoughts on it. But then we start discussing poor business practices (ASA / not disclosing ads etc), that turns into commenting on the lifestyle and account in general and then eventually, once we find our like minded people, we can all say what we've really been thinking about some of the more questionable aspects of what we've read over the years. And I get that must be hard to take but it can't be stressed enough that it was her choice to write and publish those words.

swipeup

VIP Member
I read somewhere that insurance policies are void if you show on social media, publicly, that you are way and your house can be identified.

Edit: found it. https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....media-post-invalidate-insurance-burglary/amp/
Conversation with insurance company

We've been burgled and we'd like to file an insurance claim for the stolen items.
Of course, and what's the estimated value of the stolen goods?
Er.......we don't have a clue....it was all gifted.

• Haha

pinkrobot

VIP Member
So agree with the above comments about her angst over falling pregnant. It took 4 months and she is only 26 (?) so has all the time on her side. She glibly says she appreciates how lucky she was but in the same blog says she couldn’t even enjoy her weekend in the Le Manoir because she got her period. And how others would be fine trying for a baby, it’s just harder for her because she is a Type A personality. Or a princess.

• Haha

Gossipqueen30

Chatty Member
Has anyone read her latest blog post?
I actually defended her on her Instagram early pregnancy and now I feel agitated I’ve just had a baby And her latest blog frustrates me she’s wrote a shoppingn list of newborn essentials but has been gifted -
- snuzpod
- Breast pump
- car seat
- pushchair
-baby rocker
- High chair
- cot mattress
- muslins
Maybe I’m bitter that me and my husband had to work and save for everything and they can quite clearly afford al of that but just got given it all 😩🙄
Yes! Literally just read it and the first thing that came to mind was that all the big ticket items (pram, snuzpod, stokkee trip trap, car seat, medela breast pump to name but a few!) have been gifted, the mid range item (the ergobaby 360) was bought by her mum, and all she’s bought herself are the £10-20 items like Ewan the dream sheep, muslins, and a mattress protector 🙄 Big deal love!! And then she says she bought the bath seat and sleepyhead second hand off a friend. Now, I’m all for a preloved bargain but bloody hell, I thought she loved to brag how “lady, my husband earns more in a year than yours does in ten” - could he not afford to pay full price for a bath seat?! They’re like £20 on Amazon! Or maybe you could use all the thousands you’ve saved from #gift to buy yourself a new sleepyhead? 🤔🤦🏼‍♀️🙄

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
I had to unfollow her in the summer due to lack of transparency and a rant she had on stories about a baby crying on a flight. I'd just returned from an essential trip (not a holiday) where we were delayed on the plane 3 hours and then another 3 hours flight time and my baby had a complete melt down halfway through the flight. Hands down one of the most stressful experiences of my life! Her rant just rubbed me the wrong way and I hope she bears that in mind when her own baby arrives!
I was literally just reading this comment and thinking the same thing.
Then maybe she will appreciate just how difficult it can be with a baby and just how awful it makes you feel as a new Mum when there's absolutely nothing you can do and the people around you are judgey snotty twats like her.

U Wot

Exactly this. None of them seem like the title influencer but they like advertiser even less because they want to believe they are doing something for the greater good, hence the wanky “content creator”. They are happy to reel in the punters but they don’t want to be associated with the dirty business of actually selling stuff.

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
My goodness that Blog post is a car crash! So defence, so rude an so so privileged!

Why should influencers give to charity she asks ?! Er because you said yourself you were offered 5 free prams! She clearly has no idea that her very bloated, charmed, spoilt existence is world away from reality.

She comes across a such a spoilt madam

Ellabella

VIP Member
Hello all, I've been lurking for a while. Her latest post beggers belief. I did email the company and they made her delete it:

This is their reply

Thank you for your message.

We agree this is disappointing and were made aware of this today, following which immediate action was taken.

The influencer concerned has been liaising with our agency and has now removed her sponsored post. We understand that she used Pregnacare Pre-Conception and was really pleased with it.

However, it's important to us and our customers that influencers, whether sponsored or appearing organically, are really benefitting from the product at the time of posting, so thank you for drawing this to our attention.
That is brilliant. RVK was a greedy little shit to take their money and I'm glad they made her pull it.

Sadfart

Rebecca hasn’t blocked this forum - she’s on here reading! Poor love doesn’t realise that we can see what she’s doing 😂😂😂😂😂 Was last seen reading a post about ‘Influenza’! Rebecca we can see you 😘

• Haha

Missmarie

So what does today’s work day entail ......

Watching husband build decking ✅

Write blog post so many are asking her for on what she has managed to blag for the baby ✅

She will be shattered later folks that I can tell you and I mean who wouldn’t be after that

• Haha

U Wot

But her husband, at just 19, in uni bought his own flat!!! And she doesn’t think this is out of the ordinary? She is so far removed from what real life actually is.
The blog said he bought his first student house with a deposit of 10% using his student loan and by the end of uni had 6 properties rented out. It cost approx £36k to buy the first property so the deposit would have been less than £4k. I knew people who did this at university but most of the people I knew had to use their student loan to pay for living expenses. That is what it was really there for, it was a maintenance loan so you could eat....

To use it to acquire a first property already puts you in a pretty privileged position. What a shame she can't see this.

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
A baby needs milk, sleep and lots of love. Don’t let anyone make you feel inferior....... I do know what you mean though and understand how it can make someone feel, by the vast quantity of things these influencers have. I wouldn’t swop my life, house, or family for what any of them have.
Me neither.
100 unworn baby grows, exquisitely plumped pillows, and the most premium overpriced vitamins do not make you a better mum.
Appreciating the simple things make for a much happier family in my experience.
That's why I feel content with what I have and she always seems to be chasing the next thing because she's never satisfied.

Michellemarie

I’ve just come across this and I must admit feel relieved that it was just me who felt this way about her!! I first started following her on instagram as I liked the look of what she posted. She seemed to be interested in the same things as me, but I started to go off her when I read her blog. I don’t know if it’s just me, but I was shocked at how poorly written it was. I expected much more from a blog which has been shortlisted for awards! (I’m not a fantastic writer, but then I don’t write for a living! 🤣). I just couldn’t believe how vague some of them were, and had very little content. The one I was most upset about was about a receipt for a chocolate cake- it turned out to be a packet mix!!! That is not worthy of a blog post as far as I’m concerned!

I am literally disgusted with Courtney. Please can we start another thread or continue the one that is on here. She just deleted my comment and blocked me when I just dared to suggest that perhaps her lifestyle she is selling (this isn't just tips and ideas, have you seen her video!?!) is not anywhere near attainable for most people. Easy to be an 'expert' and look like an amazing mother when you have a husband around all day, cooking all the meals, a nanny, a cleaner, can live anywhere you choose, have a hands-on community that can step in and help when needed...I mean it is insane. It's actually dangerous to be advertising all this to people when she doesn't ever disclose how they manage it. Her e-course should be just called 'be rich, get lots of help'