RVK Loves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the name Audrey too! So sweet for a little person but grown up too.

Excellent shout on Florence! Beatrice Rose also sounds exactly like her kind of blah

The nursery is BORING! 😩 Allll the money in the world and she lands on that lot!

Reactions: 1
The comments on her insta this evening. One girl dared to question some shilling of some crappy paint!

The comments on her insta this evening. One girl dared to question some shilling of some crappy paint!
Basically she was asking if there was NOTHING that RVK wouldn’t take bids on. Nursery, pram, cot bedding, clothing etc. The little sprout isn’t even here yet and she’s cashing in on her!

The comments defending her on that paint post are sickening 🤢 People need to crawl out of her ass and she that she doesn’t give a tit about her followers and is just in it for the moneyyyyy

Reactions: 3
Deleted by reqest of poster
How do you know this?
Her blog post said that they met while she was away on a school trip when she was 15 and he was 25 🤢 And they'd bought a house and were engaged by the time she'd finished her A levels

IMG_2210.jpg
IMG_2211.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sick
There was bound to be a free or discounted pram after the blatant campaigning for one recently. That's the bit I found truly cringe. It was so obviously touting for a freebie.

Someone has called her out on the nursery tonight I see.

So many people on that nursery post gushing over the room, omg it's stunning, it's gorgeous. It's literally a painted room with bare walls and floorboards and some bare pieces of furniture in it. No artwork, no soft furnishings, blinds, curtains, no accessories. I must be seriously out of the loop if all you have to do is paint the walls grey to make it room goals. I wonder if it was part of the contract to show a pic with the painted walls all clearly visible before the room gets accessorized properly.

Reactions: 2
It’s a bit emperor new clothes isn’t it? I mean, it’s nice enough room, it has the potential to be lovely but it’s a little stark at the moment. I sort of get the feeling it’s going to look like every other room in the house, whatever paint brand she uses really. Nothing wrong with that but I’m surprised she didn’t show it with a few more accessories in it. The paint looks quite shiny, does Valspar come out like that?

I am all for having neutral walls, even in a baby room but yikes, that room looks sterile and cold. Maybe it will come together better. I think it would look nice with dark floorboards, a bright rug and nice paintings on the walls.

It’s a bit emperor new clothes isn’t it? I mean, it’s nice enough room, it has the potential to be lovely but it’s a little stark at the moment. I sort of get the feeling it’s going to look like every other room in the house, whatever paint brand she uses really. Nothing wrong with that but I’m surprised she didn’t show it with a few more accessories in it. The paint looks quite shiny, does Valspar come out like that?
It is meant to be shiny and not matte, as far as I am aware. It makes it easier to wipe if need be.

It's like a prison!!!!! I mean... a nice prison but still, a prison. I'm pregnant with my first child and I've been so so worried about only having a tiny box room to put the nursery but I'm sure it'll look more welcoming than that

"All choices are my own so I don’t see the relevance of why it matters if we had to pay for it ourselves or not"

This is in response to one of the comments left :rolleyes:

How do you know this?
Her blog post said that they met while she was away on a school trip when she was 15 and he was 25 🤢 And they'd bought a house and were engaged by the time she'd finished her A levels

View attachment 9327View attachment 9328

That's a great example of how the grooming narrative works

- Fate/God/maths class bought us together
- We have a connection that no one understands
- I am mature for my age
- Society will judge us, but they can't break our love

Reactions: 2
"All choices are my own so I don’t see the relevance of why it matters if we had to pay for it ourselves or not"

This is in response to one of the comments left :rolleyes:

That's a great example of how the grooming narrative works

- Fate/God/maths class bought us together
- We have a connection that no one understands
- I am mature for my age
- Society will judge us, but they can't break our love
Could be mine. I posted mine and then I was blocked.

Little rat!

Although the circumstances are indeed questionable, her husband wasn't a maths teacher. Where have people got that idea from?

I keep focussing on how uncomfortable that cot looks. Massively style over substance. Looks like a mini metal prison for the baby. She is so grabby for freebies too. Still waiting for the changing bag 'reveal' which will no doubt be gifted. #blessed 😆

Last edited by a moderator:
She keeps banging on about needing a rug so no doubt the rug companies will be contacting her in full force
Yes I was thinking the same thing. Subtle is one thing but it's just begging now. Are they suddenly strapped for cash or just greedy?

I think the confusion is her husband studied maths at uni and they met on a school trip but don’t know in what capacity he was there on the school trip.

I think the confusion is her husband studied maths at uni and they met on a school trip but don’t know in what capacity he was there on the school trip.
Ah, that makes sense. There is a lot of conjecture up thread, when all the info about the situation is already out there.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.