RVK Loves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Instagram is just so dull. I actually don't know how she will cope with a baby. Not because I think her house will be a mess, etc. It is possible to keep on top of it as I know people who have pristine houses with children, but because she acts so feeble on Twitter and like she can't do anything. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she didn't want a baby but she felt pressure from her aging husband.

Reactions: 3
When I see all those beautiful pastel baby outfits I just wander what they’ll look like with tit up the back of them

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's not maternal in the slightest. Plus, she's got a few years yet to worry about crayons 😂😂

Reactions: 2
She’s going to be in for a big shock. I don’t know how old her nephews are but having them over and expecting them to eat cod risotto with leek, asparagus & mushrooms is hilarious. Rebecca, your allotment veg pickings are going to be replaced with beige replacements whether you like it or not

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s going to be in for a big shock. I don’t know how old her nephews are but having them over and expecting them to eat cod risotto with leek, asparagus & mushrooms is hilarious. Rebecca, your allotment veg pickings are going to be replaced with beige replacements whether you like it or not
I can't believe she thought they would eat cod risotto. I don't have kids but know someone that young would turn their nose up at that. She could have done something fun with them like making pita pizzas.

Reactions: 1
I started out with the best of intentions but my toddler is going through a phase of porridge, quavers and Mac n cheese. The biegiest of the beige 😂

I'm not sure if she realises just how much a baby will change her life. Not that that will ever be revealed on insta. Can't have something as trivial as a baby messing up her perfect grid 🙄🙄

I started out with the best of intentions but my toddler is going through a phase of porridge, quavers and Mac n cheese. The biegiest of the beige 😂

I'm not sure if she realises just how much a baby will change her life. Not that that will ever be revealed on insta. Can't have something as trivial as a baby messing up her perfect grid 🙄🙄
I think she is in for shock. Especially with the poop explosions.

Valspar show her a whiff of some money and it’s bye bye farrow and ball, who’s she’s worked with for ages. Funny these influencers do that isn’t? Also, that child is going to woefully unstimulated in that beige box of a bedroom. Give the child half a chace to have some personality because it won’t be getting it from the parents!

Also just to say "work with Valspar", no #ad. Can you report non-disclosure?
It’s labelled at the top of the post with insta. Can never see it. It’s should be tagged as an AD too just because that’s good practice but 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Colours are so important for setting the scene in a nursery so I’m painting it griege. I love her naïvety :) We’ve all been there, planning a lovely neutral babies room and then finding yourself wading through a tidal wave of plastic tat which irritatingly the baby seems to love more than the wooden ark - damn you babies for not having better taste!

I’d never use Valspar paint after seeing another blogger give an honest review of it. I’ve seen online reviews saying it smells like cat wee in the warm weather too. I did some research after seeing a few other bloggers promoting it and was considering using myself.

Valspar show her a whiff of some money and it’s bye bye farrow and ball, who’s she’s worked with for ages. Funny these influencers do that isn’t? Also, that child is going to woefully unstimulated in that beige box of a bedroom. Give the child half a chace to have some personality because it won’t be getting it from the parents!

It’s labelled at the top of the post with insta. Can never see it. It’s should be tagged as an AD too just because that’s good practice but 🤷🏼‍♀️
Valspar seem to be targeting a few influencers that used to be die hard farrow and ball.

I’ve used valspar and it’s actuallt not that bad at all. The only downside is if you tape it up to paint opposite then it peels like bugger

Anything for a freebie tho!

It has always really annoyed me that she goes on about being famous (with friends and family) for her chocolate brownies...she makes them from a mix! How can you take the praise for something like that? It's so odd. Brownies are so easy to make yourself :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
I’ve used valspar and it’s actuallt not that bad at all. The only downside is if you tape it up to paint opposite then it peels like bugger

Anything for a freebie tho!
Loads of people commented on her Valspar post saying what a terrible product it is.

Fair play to her she doesn’t appear to have deleted any of them and has responded really well to the comments. Nice to see an influencer doing that. Trust pilot reviews are a shocker though so I’d love to hear her honest opinion of how the paint compares to other finishes she has used before.

Holy tit those comments on the Valspar post are cringe 😬 If I was in the team at Valspar I wouldn’t be seeing that as a successful campaign. Why does she do all these ads when they are so sloppy and rushed? That picture on the floor is badly lit, wonky and cropped wrong - it’s so sub-standard. AND there’s a load of slightly shirty comments underneath- surely it’s just not worth the money for her?!

Are these paid partnerships very financially rewarding though? If you're getting a tin of free paint you probably aren't going to spend two days planning and meticulously rejigging pictures. If it's £££ then I'd be expecting better.

The most recent Columbia Road pictures... Surely you don't need to post four shots of basically the same picture except your head it tilted four different ways?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.