RVK Loves #9 Who cares that the baby is freezing, so long as it's aesthetically pleasing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dont forget this was her dads side of the family..isnt that the cousin with the tattos or something like that she talked about before in a derogatory way. Her mum probably hates them all too lol . Grabbys such a snob.
Yes that’s the cousin with the tattoos

And yet again Mumma used Boomerang for no sensible reason whatsoever. Give it a rest Mumma!

Reactions: 1
I assumed from rvk’s post that she was going to see family in Bath. Not just go to Bath with the family she sees every single day!

Reactions: 2
In other news, does anyone remember her saying she was going to sit down and watch 'the baby has landed'? She's not commented on it yet, maybe because it's made her realise how pathetically she deals with anything (but doubt it's made her realise how lucky she is). I've just caught up on the second episode, there's a super woman who brought her 8 day old to girl guides and breast fed while leading the session, no complaints just gets on with it! Would have loved to see the look on Grabbys face watching that.

• Heart
I used to feel the same. It’s such a bizarre feeling.
I used to hide myself away in my house for a week just to escape it not drive off to somerset for a break. 😂😂
But I bet you didn’t tell everyone on social media that you had to escape your family

I still can’t believe her mum calls her baby bee. GET OVER IT ALREADY!!!!! We all know why she’s called baby bee which makes it even more BLEURGH!

• Haha
If that voice was Grabby - it means her YouTube voice is her posh voice!

Well she’s been quite quiet I am waiting for the - “it was a magical, relaxing time; just what we needed after Ben’s (1 week?) project.”

• Haha
Reactions: 3
FFs how is she STILL going on about the utter STRESS of being forced to attend a family meal.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.