RVK Loves #9 Who cares that the baby is freezing, so long as it's aesthetically pleasing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Affiliate links need to be marked as an ad following an ASA ruling on Matalan / Rosie Londoner so that's probably why she's being extra careful at the moment with doing a Matalan job.

We told Matalan Ltd and The Londoner to ensure that in future, affiliate links were obviously identifiable as marketing communications, for example, by including a clear identifier such as “#ad” and made clear their commercial intent prior to consumer engagement
That’s interesting because so many influencers fail to mark affiliate links as #ad. But when I’ve contacted ASA they have declined to investigate some

Reactions: 1
Ffs. I've wanted one of those star wraps since my firstborn but I couldn't ever justify the cost. Grabby just gets it handed. Makes me rage.

Reactions: 5
Lol that Harvey Nicks sent her a bottle of champagne when we all know she doesn't drink, but even more odd that that's the product she chose to showcase from the hamper,....when we all know she doesn't drink!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh Christ, I bought that Matalan neon jumper last week. I've gone right off it now.

Reactions: 2
She’s obviously had a good old scroll on here as all of a sudden she’s backchatting with her latest gifts from the upmarket brands of Harvey Nics and Not on the High Street...

Lol to the Harvey Nics bubbly she decided to showcase...enjoy not drinking that hun

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bit beside the point but I just have to ask... Where’s all her stuff? Surely they can’t traipse the baby out for a day in London with just that tiny shoulder bag?!
I wondered this! But it does look like Ben has a brown strap on his shoulder as well as the baby carrier straps - maybe he’s carrying baby and a change bag? God knows Grabecca couldn’t carry it 🙄 wouldn’t go with her leopard print bag

I c
Lol that Harvey Nicks sent her a bottle of champagne when we all know she doesn't drink, but even more odd that that's the product she chose to showcase from the hamper,....when we all know she doesn't drink!
i came on to say the same thing. Why is she pretending to be excited by a bottle of champagne when she doesnt drink!!

Reactions: 4
Just shows how well these brands ‘research’ who they give freebies too! Cheap advertising....

Reactions: 9
I ci came on to say the same thing. Why is she pretending to be excited by a bottle of champagne when she doesnt drink!!
So she gets allllll the further gifts from Harvey Nichols. No doubt that Mumma will polish that off.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she gets allllll the further gifts from Harvey Nichols. No doubt that Mumma will polish that off.
And the thought won't cross her mind to donate it to a raffle or for charity. Don't remotely understand why Harvey Nics chose her as a freebie recipient. Such an odd fit.

And the thought won't cross her mind to donate it to a raffle or for charity. Don't remotely understand why Harvey Nics chose her as a freebie recipient. Such an odd fit.
Most *influencers* know someone who drinks. In her case, it’s her parents. And, because Liberty gifted her an advent calendar, they might have thought she was in their set. You could always find out who does the PR for HN and ask them.

Most *influencers* know someone who drinks. In her case, it’s her parents. And, because Liberty gifted her an advent calendar, they might have thought she was in their set. You could always find out who does the PR for HN and ask them.
How lovely would it be if she said she’d do a giveaway (as she doesn’t drink)? She wouldn’t seem such a freebie grabbing tight arse.....possibly........😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s probably only shared it in her stories because it had her name on on it and she couldn’t do a sneaky regift

Reactions: 1
This girl is obnoxious, she turns me so much 🤮🤮🤮 her face when she poses. She thinks she’s great. Also, someone on here said “she knows she’s ultra-slim”. She is not! She’s no smaller than most girls running about! zzzZ 😴
She showed her disgusting true self when she complained about having to pay £10 to meet Santa. Aye just like most of the country then, you gurny little beaver.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.