RVK Loves #9 Who cares that the baby is freezing, so long as it's aesthetically pleasing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve flown to New Zealand with a baby AND a toddler before. Rest assured she won’t be feeling quite so f-ing smug by the end of her flight...

Reactions: 1
No indication on Saturday that they were off on Sunday. It was all frozen pastries with friends and lost her Ocado virginity.🤢

Reactions: 5
I'm still reeling from the fact Fray Ben('sdouble)toes has her own insta account.
So...
1) Rebeggar thinks enough family members want to see an account of Chopsy Bentos in various flat lays.
2) it's acceptable to have your daughters full identity slapped on an account that is searchable even if set to private? When the poor lamb can't decide for herself.

Just urgh
What? Where is this?

Reactions: 1
I'm still reeling from the fact Fray Ben('sdouble)toes has her own insta account.
So...
1) Rebeggar thinks enough family members want to see an account of Chopsy Bentos in various flat lays.
2) it's acceptable to have your daughters full identity slapped on an account that is searchable even if set to private? When the poor lamb can't decide for herself.

Just urgh
I’m not quite sure what she could share privately that she hasn’t shared already publicly? Nothing will top her arse in the air during labour that’s for sure

I’ve flown to New Zealand with a baby AND a toddler before. Rest assured she won’t be feeling quite so f-ing smug by the end of her flight...
Fingers crossed

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mumma is now waxing lyrical about how much she's going to miss them all while they're away - I cannot imagine being THAT attached to my mum at 27 with a husband and a baby. Sorry I think it's just weird.

Reactions: 4
Mumma is now waxing lyrical about how much she's going to miss them all while they're away - I cannot imagine being THAT attached to my mum at 27 with a husband and a baby. Sorry I think it's just weird.
‘Well deserved family time’? Wtf?! How out of touch are that family when it comes to REAL LIFE?!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.