RVK Loves #9 Who cares that the baby is freezing, so long as it's aesthetically pleasing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why pay out for 2 nights at a pretty large Air BnB cottage but go out for breakfast both mornings at a posho hotel? I thought the point of self-catering was actually to, you know, cater for yourselves?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why pay out for 2 nights at a pretty large Air BnB cottage but go out for breakfast both mornings at a posho hotel? I thought the point of self-catering was actually to, you know, cater for yourselves?
And why go all the way to Bath and then eat at Franco Manca. Does she only eat at chain restaurants?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow she is still going on about the meal she had to endure with the "extended" family. She is so ungrateful, she can only be bothered with her "gang"...as they don't judge her. How rude. Pampered Princess. Seems to be coping fine with Bens long hours though 🙄

And why go all the way to Bath and then eat at Franco Manca. Does she only eat at chain restaurants?
Franco Manca is tit. I went in London and it was AWFUL. Understaffed, rude staff, gave us the wrong starter, slow and the pizza was awful.

Reactions: 1
I know it’s been discussed before, but can we take a moment to reflect on “little miss chops” 🤢 I think I prefer the baby bee nickname, even with the connotations it rustles up.

She always promotes Franca manca. It’s clearly some sort of undisclosed paid partnership. She was once interviewed for a magazine and was asked about a perfect 24 hours in London. She said lunch would be at Franca Manca. That was years ago.

She’s probably got loads of vouchers as part of a commercial relationship with them. Grabs isn’t going to pay for anything herself

Reactions: 2
I know it’s been discussed before, but can we take a moment to reflect on “little miss chops” 🤢 I think I prefer the baby bee nickname, even with the connotations it rustles up.
. Maybe a linen company will gift her some sheets with pictures of lamb or pork chops on them. Also, those pictures of Frey Bentos' crotch to 'show off' her thighs were very odd.
Her baby does not have particularly chubby thighs. It seems to be a standard IG mama thing to coo over their baby's thighs.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Wow she is still going on about the meal she had to endure with the "extended" family. She is so ungrateful, she can only be bothered with her "gang"...as they don't judge her. How rude. Pampered Princess. Seems to be coping fine with Bens long hours though 🙄
Her and so many other god-awful Influenzas try to play the “relatability” card way too often and yet miss the mark every bloody time...

Obligatory meet ups with extended family members over Christmas and coming away feeling things other than pure-festive-Instagram-clichéd-Christmassy-joy about the whole experience IS normal...BUT you know what {Grabecca if you’re reading this and fancy taking a little crash-course in “How to seem more Relatable and not Alienate people”}.....by being an adult you have to learn to take stuff as it is, stop being an utter control freak, accept family for who they are (you can choose your friends right?!), pour yourself a glass of your choice when you get home and maybe give a sigh of relief that that’s done for another year!

NOT whine about it on Social Media so that the world and their wife {including said relatives that have evidently pissed you off} can see it...before “escaping” to the Cotswolds for a few days...If I behaved in that spoilt and petulant way towards my parents relatives I’d be written out of my families will!

It’s not relatable, it’s just you having a moan because you’ve had to spend a day being around people who don’t behave exactly as you want them to, which I can’t relate or empathise with because that is called LIFE and everyone else has to get on with it!

Reactions: 10
Cos the photo ops, d’oh 🤪.... it’s all for the gram. I was at Bath markets a couple of weeks ago, it’s tit. Love Bath as lived there. But the market is tit.

Reactions: 4
. Maybe a linen company will gift her some sheets with pictures of lamb or pork chops on them. Also, those pictures of Frey Bentos' crotch to 'show off' her thighs were very odd.
Her baby does not have particularly chubby thighs. It seems to be a standard IG mama thing to coo over their baby's thighs.
I've never understood why mothers do this. I'm a mother to two and not once did I think their thighs were cute. My daughter especially looked like the Michelin man. Obviously she's absolutely stunning to us, but they were like the Michelin man. But beside the point, that's a personal thing. A personal photo to share with family. Not 90k followers. Poor Freya

Why the f**k does she need an APP to know when her daughter next needs a sleep? I've been meaning to bring this up for a while 🤣🤣 surely as her mum she can tell when the baby is going to be tired? My daughter was like clockwork! At Freyas age she could probably go 3 hours between needing a nap and had a short pram nap in the morning, then a big nap in her cot over lunch time followed by another short nap in the afternoon and then bed. Hardly rocket science is it!?

Reactions: 9
She has no idea how privileged she is. While most of us sit in work al day every day shes swanning off here there and everywhere with no money worries in the lead up to christmas, a lovely baby, close family, yet she still seems miserable as sin.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.