RVK Loves #9 Who cares that the baby is freezing, so long as it's aesthetically pleasing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is obviously hell bent on getting a deal with Air BnB. Determined to keep booking them and tagged them, until they notice

Reactions: 3
I take it she's actually voting labour then after her story about voting based off the recent polls.

Reactions: 1
I wondered if she’d be voting Labour based on her story but actually, I really don’t think she is a Labour voter. If she is, I’d be pleasantly surprised.

Reactions: 1
No chance at all. Reckon she just nicked that voting post from Erica Davies who put the exact same one up around 12 hours earlier.
That post is making the rounds in Instagram. I’ve seen it at least ten times today.

The way she described the architecture in Bath as *fancy*! Don’t expect a commission to do any travel writing soon, Grabster.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
That post is making the rounds in Instagram. I’ve seen it at least ten times today.

The way she described the architecture in Bath as *fancy*! Don’t expect a commission to do any travel writing soon, Grabster.
*fancy* is just an insult to it.
It's far more spectacular than *fancy*

She has no idea how privileged she is. While most of us sit in work al day every day shes swanning off here there and everywhere with no money worries in the lead up to christmas, a lovely baby, close family, yet she still seems miserable as sin.
It’s this. Fine, if you don’t have to work, have a very lovely home, supportive family and husband there 90% of the time, lots of freebies, not a financial worry, that’s really bloody good for her. But it’s the lack of awareness of it. You can’t show humility just by adding countless question marks and blaming it all on having a “newborn” baby.

Reactions: 5
It’s this. Fine, if you don’t have to work, have a very lovely home, supportive family and husband there 90% of the time, lots of freebies, not a financial worry, that’s really bloody good for her. But it’s the lack of awareness of it. You can’t show humility just by adding countless question marks and blaming it all on having a “newborn” baby.
Remember when holidaying in the US earlier this year, she raved about how brilliant the US healthcare system was? Er, no, Americans die and go bankrupt every day because they can’t afford healthcare. You, Princess, had premium travel insurance.
I could perhaps allow for the fact she was pregnant and had a scare abroad and was probably relieved, but she has the naivety of a twelve year old. Read a newspaper!
Humility eludes her.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Why the f**k does she need an APP to know when her daughter next needs a sleep? I've been meaning to bring this up for a while 🤣🤣 surely as her mum she can tell when the baby is going to be tired? My daughter was like clockwork! At Freyas age she could probably go 3 hours between needing a nap and had a short pram nap in the morning, then a big nap in her cot over lunch time followed by another short nap in the afternoon and then bed. Hardly rocket science is it!?
I lived and breathed by the 2 hour rule, if they’ve been awake for coming on 2 hours max, they’ll need a nap. Obviously at Frey Bentos’ age it’ll be longer but it’s not hard love, defo don’t need an app 🙄

I lived and breathed by the 2 hour rule, if they’ve been awake for coming on 2 hours max, they’ll need a nap. Obviously at Frey Bentos’ age it’ll be longer but it’s not hard love, defo don’t need an app 🙄
I've never heard of this and I've two of them! Definitely keeping it in mind for my one due next year. It's ridiculous she needs an app for this. I get routines but they're tailored to your lifestyle also. An app can't tell you that. For someone that knows everything about parenting, she's really got no bloody clue.

Reactions: 2
I've got to say I agree with a lot of what is said but I found huckleberry quite useful. My baby was not a sleeper and it was quite helpful. Some babies are not sleepers and I found it difficult to get him to sleep. Maybe it was crap at picking up his cues but it was hard.

Gosh, how on earth can she function with all that non cooking related toot on her work surfaces. Or is it just me that doesn't 'decorate' that part of the kitchen 😱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.