RVK Loves #8 More Katie Hopkins than Cath Kidston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her house and kitchen are awful looking. If I bought a house that was in that state of decor, I would be rushing to redo it and make it not look like my granny's parlour in 1962
It's the amount of dusty crap she insists on piling everywhere that gets me.

Those bloody shutters just leaning up against the wall drive me nuts. And I've never been able to understand who has time to have bloody hallway arrangements that she swaps seasonally; random old ice skates dumped on the floor in the winter. Show hats and straw bag arranged in a display in the summer. Who does that?

She must have a painful amount of time on her hands.
I can't wait to to see what she does with a toddler.

Reactions: 6

Those bloody shutters just leaning up against the wall drive me nuts. And I've never been able to understand who has time to have bloody hallway arrangements that she swaps seasonally; random old ice skates dumped on the floor in the winter. Show hats and straw bag arranged in a display in the summer. Who does that?

We have little displays we change and wreaths. It isn't hard. Ours are kept in a seasonal box in the basement.

Reactions: 1
We have little displays we change and wreaths. It isn't hard. Ours are kept in a seasonal box in the basement.
Seasonal bits, fine. Full displays of old ice skates and a massive wooden sledge dumped in your hall way to keep rearranging just seems utterly bizarre to me.

Reactions: 1
I’d rather have shelves for books and other items than that shutter.

I have hallway arrangements that change with the seasons... dumped coats and boots in winter, sandals and sunnies in summer 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I to have a cosy home and i'm by no means a minimalist but I absolutely hate clutter and i hate dust. Its impossible to have that amount of clutter and keep it clean unless you're dusting every other day.

Reactions: 3
I think I've worked out why she thinks she's worked so hard.

Ben - What have you done today?
Rebecca- Baby Bee woke up, I dressed bubba, changed chicklet's nappy, fed peachy and then Freya had a nap. 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I think it’s more an American thing to change decor with the seasons. Since she lives on Pinterest she has caught on with this. Not common here in the UK (except for Christmas). I might be wrong. I certainly don’t theme my home.

I’ll say it again. I have NO IDEA how she has a law degree. How did she manage her coursework? She’s not a great ad for UCL.
I don't think she would advertise it at all 😂
"Go get your degree, then slack off a bit of the way through and go on holidays and harvest your glut from your allotment. You should probably have a husband that earns more than anyone else. You'll never be as good as me an you'll never put your degree to good use! 😊"

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jesus Christ. I don’t know if it’s just me but my Instagram feed today has been absolutely LITTERED in god-awful, staged Ads from every esteemed influencer out there that there ever was.......it’s like the combination of Black Friday/Cyber Monday/Run up to Christmas has tipped their consumerist-driven-fucked-up-little-Worlds right on their axis!

First up there is Grabbecca’s “i’m just here posing by the fire pretending to relax ad” {...Lol, who is she kidding we know she doesn’t do chill...ever} for Amazon...

“Hunters and Heels” and “The home that made me” are spouting out their usual beige and soft lighting photos with them smiling irritatingly over some form of Wintry beverages...The accompanying captions are so full of horse tit their #gifted ‘Fireside’ White Company candles can’t even drown out the smell...

And scraping the barrel “Just a Little Build”, is dressed up to the nines in heels and a cocktail dress in the middle of the day to desperately market the crap out of none other than a bottle of Method marble cleaner...!

And there are so many more I can’t even be bothered to comment on!

Instagram has created a monster...gone are the days when you followed “influencers” for home and garden creative styling ideas...it’s now just greed, greed, greed and trying to force feed followers their #gifted crap along with telling us all how marvellous their lifestyles are...it’s a saturated market though and I live for the day half of these lot have to go back to the real world and find real jobs!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I’d rather have shelves for books and other items than that shutter.
I don’t think I’ve even seen a book in her house, aside from a cookbook. She wouldn’t know a book if it came flying right into her face {thrown by me}. Maybe if she were a little more well-read, her blog posts wouldn’t be so shoddily written!

I don’t think I’ve even seen a book in her house, aside from a cookbook. She wouldn’t know a book if it came flying right into her face {thrown by me}. Maybe if she were a little more well-read, her blog posts wouldn’t be so shoddily written!
I think she has a few old bound Penguin books purely for decor 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jesus Christ. I don’t know if it’s just me but my Instagram feed today has been absolutely LITTERED in god-awful, staged Ads from every esteemed influencer out there that there ever was.......it’s like the combination of Black Friday/Cyber Monday/Run up to Christmas has tipped their consumerist-driven-fucked-up-little-Worlds right on their axis!

First up there is Grabbecca’s “i’m just here posing by the fire pretending to relax ad” {...Lol, who is she kidding we know she doesn’t do chill...ever} for Amazon...

“Hunters and Heels” and “The home that made me” are spouting out their usual beige and soft lighting photos with them smiling irritatingly over some form of Wintry beverages...The accompanying captions are so full of horse tit their #gifted ‘Fireside’ White Company candles can’t even drown out the smell...

And scraping the barrel “Just a Little Build”, is dressed up to the nines in heels and a cocktail dress in the middle of the day to desperately market the crap out of none other than a bottle of Method marble cleaner...!

And there are so many more I can’t even be bothered to comment on!

Instagram has created a monster...gone are the days when you followed “influencers” for home and garden creative styling ideas...it’s now just greed, greed, greed and trying to force feed followers their #gifted crap along with telling us all how marvellous their lifestyles are...it’s a saturated market though and I live for the day half of these lot have to go back to the real world and find real jobs!
A-men to this. A lovely time of year like Christmas is made almost unbearable as their greedometer ramps up to breaking point. Most of this lot wouldn’t survive two seconds in a normal job.

I think she has a few old bound Penguin books purely for decor 😂
Oh yes all the penguins arranged by colour in their odd study are totally 100% for the aesthetic. I don’t think I’ve even seen a single other book in her entire house.

• Heart
A-men to this. A lovely time of year like Christmas is made almost unbearable as their greedometer ramps up to breaking point. Most of this lot wouldn’t survive two seconds in a normal job.

Oh yes all the penguins arranged by colour in their odd study are totally 100% for the aesthetic. I don’t think I’ve even seen a single other book in her entire house.
Ha, she claimed to have read a book on their flight to NYC but did not say what it was. Many other instamummas share what they are actually reading.

I wouldn't normally criticise Elle, but I've noticed her comments on RVK's page and haven't before. It occurred to me that she is doing what lots of people do and sharing the love (so to speak) with RVK because it's good in terms of keeping in with companies who gift. Elle's been constant ads recently and has linked that sequin top every 5 mins. I'm sick to death of Elle's ads. She's nearly as bad as RVK at the moment.
Its all just basically engagement. They all comment on each others, pointless little comments but it drives traffic to their own pages. Its all just a big insta facade!!

Reactions: 4
Its all just basically engagement. They all comment on each others, pointless little comments but it drives traffic to their own pages. Its all just a big insta facade!!
Emshel is the worst for doing this. She is on every influencer's page leaving pointless comments.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.