RVK Loves #8 More Katie Hopkins than Cath Kidston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate the Amazon ad most of all. Is she aware of how badly those working for Amazon are treated? bleeping disgrace!

Reactions: 9
I hate the Amazon ad most of all. Is she aware of how badly those working for Amazon are treated? bleeping disgrace!
Nope and doesn’t care either! This #Ad allowed her not to leave the house, stealth boast photographically and also include a bean bag that you can fortunately “swipe up ⬆“ for so it can pay for itself 🙄

Also allowed Amazon to use her account to garner cookies from all the 🐑 swiping up. Therefore a month of percentage on sales from every 🐑 who purchase from the company.

Ethical?? Morals?? Who cares, she doesn’t. Those granny bloomers wouldn’t buy themselves, oh wait...

Reactions: 8
What does Ben actually do, work wise, to afford to keep her in the lifestyle she’s become accustomed to? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Her latest post doesn't make sense. She lists nausea and wotsits. She could've left it at that. Sausage rolls, cheese.
Grabby, learn how to string a sentence together properly..

Her post about not wanting bright colourful toys in the house just shows what her mindset is like, she’s so obsessed with keeping everything so insta-worthy she isn’t buying her child toys she would actually enjoy.

i wouldn’t mind but they bang on about it being environmentally friendly as a reason PLEASE, as if all the freebies they get delivered by vans and the packaging which is probably thrown away soon as it’s opened isn’t damaging enough.

What she really means is “I spotted this on blah blah’s Instagram and would really like it for FREE so have helpfully tagged the brand in this begging post to see if they will send it to me”.
Shameless.
EBBD3796-F415-4F59-AF93-DBBFC3FEFE25.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her latest post....Ben pecked in those bloody shabby baggy jeans again. Why don’t you tag Levi’s asking for some recommendations for new ones, I’m sure they’ll have them dispatched today for you Grabby

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Didn’t she cause an insta meltdown for a photo of a bookcase with all the books facing the wrong way, because she thought it {looked better}... I may be thinking of a different insta-twit though 🧐
one of the worst things I've seen on instagram was an 'influencer' buying old books and then painting them white to style her shelves. Poor books i thought - instagram really is where culture and intellect goes to die. Its just a vacuum.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
one of the worst things I've seen on instagram was an 'influencer' buying old books and then painting them white to style her shelves. Poor books i thought - instagram really is where culture and intellect goes to die. Its just a vacuum.
A lot of them do this to copy Lydia.

I can’t be the only one who reckons her house smells like old people...

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.