RVK Loves #8 More Katie Hopkins than Cath Kidston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha, she claimed to have read a book on their flight to NYC but did not say what it was. Many other instamummas share what they are actually reading.
Was it “Instagram for dummies: how to win freebies and influence people”?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she has a few old bound Penguin books purely for decor 😂
Didn’t she cause an insta meltdown for a photo of a bookcase with all the books facing the wrong way, because she thought it {looked better}... I may be thinking of a different insta-twit though 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ha, she claimed to have read a book on their flight to NYC but did not say what it was. Many other instamummas share what they are actually reading.
It was probably one of these:

29A9E9CD-2D4D-45E4-813E-84880F3BE1A4.jpeg

Unfortunately, it wasn't this:

4B6057AB-BE96-45AF-A4A8-275E170D7422.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I have some how managed to follow a lot of people, but from today I’m going to delete everyone who tries to sell me some, unless they are an actual business...

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ultimate Girl Gang absolutely trolling* RVK tonight

*probs not intentionally but it’s hilarious. I love UGG. She is what insta should be about not flogging every single shite product you’ve been #kindlygifted and moaning about how hard it all is like it’s a proper job.

Reactions: 2
Ah hour off from what? Parenting? I would love to have time ‘off’ to go to Pilates. I can’t even have a poo in peace 😂
3 nights in a row I’ve tried to have a peaceful bath and I’ve been interrupted over and over again!! Bet this doesn’t happen to our Rebecca in her attic rolltop of dreams.

Reactions: 6
Didn’t she cause an insta meltdown for a photo of a bookcase with all the books facing the wrong way, because she thought it {looked better}... I may be thinking of a different insta-twit though 🧐
Yes I think so! 😂

Reactions: 1
duck off is she advertising AMAZON?!? Rebecca Violet Pound Sterling you’ve sold your soul to the devil!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just gonna leave this here for your viewing pleasure....
Grabby’s face when she reads our comments about her misuse of questions marks, curly brackets, apostrophes and anything else grammar-related.
Such a bitchy face. I imagine her pulling that exact face when she was tweeting all those awful things.

What is with her eye make up.

Reactions: 5
duck off is she advertising AMAZON?!? Rebecca Violet Pound Sterling you’ve sold your soul to the devil!
yes!!! In those bastard dungarees she’s had on all week. Ben pecked must take a shed load of photos in one go for her to string out her ads

• Haha
I’m in exactly the same boat as you! One minute she’s {humble bragging} about 8 hours sleep, then it’s been a tough night... well guess what, NO ONE feels sorry for you!

6 months in over here and he’s NEVER slept more than a 3 hour block, and that’s ok, because he’s a baby and it’s not forever. I’m certainly not confined to the sofa eating cake and posting woe is me stories after every bad night 😳
Do you mean you are not creating “Amazon Ad’s either”?! No “squash cooking for you”?!

Isn’t that what every sleep deprived mama does?! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Freya’s first bubble bath. Alllllll the best content this evening? Sticking with the Bee theme as well. How delightful.
That was more for Sainsbury’s to notice her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My cringe-o-meter has literally exploded tonight. I am actually mortified for her. Those Amazon ads on stories are ruining her 'brand'? (I'm not actually asking your opinion, I'm just practicing my new cool way of engaging with you all)
Have we not reached saturation point with this influencer game?
Her greed is about triple her self worth apparently. I am ashamed of her and for her.

Reactions: 8
My cringe-o-meter has literally exploded tonight. I am actually mortified for her. Those Amazon ads on stories are ruining her 'brand'? (I'm not actually asking your opinion, I'm just practicing my new cool way of engaging with you all)
Have we not reached saturation point with this influencer game?
Her greed is about triple her self worth apparently. I am ashamed of her and for her.
Please everyone - CLEAR your cookies if you have swiped up. She’s funding her upcoming Australian trip whilst selling her soul

Grabby’s face when she reads our comments about her misuse of questions marks, curly brackets, apostrophes and anything else grammar-related.
She looks so much older than 25. I guess selling your soul is ageing.

• Haha
706DAA9A-914E-4B50-B6D8-66D6EBC6A780.jpeg

“Took an hour off”

Took an hour off of what? Being a mum? Does she think this is a job?!

Her grasp of the English language for the Sunday Times must have caused a few raised eyebrows amongst the journalists?

She looks like a nasty witch in that photo.

I am really looking forward to the tradition of picking up the tree this weekend and decorating it. Photos of Freya fascinated by the lights. All a soft glow, scented by White Company ‘Winter / Fireside / freebie’

The tree’s already up - it’ll be dead by Christmas.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.