RVK Loves #8 More Katie Hopkins than Cath Kidston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you! 😂. Went to add a word and lost the lot.
I’ve had that happen at times. I worry my comment will end up in the wrong place 🤣

Wha’?! Why did she take the baby to her mates? Why couldn’t she express so Ben could look after her? And she bathed Freya there too?!
Showing her controlling personality there if you ask me. ‘NO BENPECKED! I WILL DO IT!’

oh and Grabby, a health warning for you regarding long flights.....doesn’t fit in with your healthy lifestyle really does it?......

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Haha that’s the exact song I was thinking of too, and sing it myself whenever I see people {Grabby} wearing her shades when it’s not sunny! 😂

I thought the same. And doesn’t she have her freebie pump to express milk for a bottle? Couldn’t she just have done that? No. She has to be the centre of attention at any event, it’s all lookkkkkk at me, I’ll bathe my child right in the middle of things because I’m the best Mumma in the world.
Her freebie pumpS 🙄🙄

Which baby absolutely NEEDS a bath every night as well?! Could she not have made bath night the night before/after to avoid making a total spectacle of it

Reactions: 4
I think it’s to show the rest of us how much she thinks she’s mumming so much harder than any other woman who ever mummed! 😂

To be honest I’m pretty amazed these dullards get invited anywhere...

Reactions: 7
Latest story - I'm so confused. One minute she's complaining she doesn't get a break from the baby/ lack of sleep. Now she's complaining the baby naps TOO MUCH?! WHICH IS IT?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Latest story - I'm so confused. One minute she's complaining she doesn't get a break from the baby/ lack of sleep. Now she's complaining the baby naps TOO MUCH?! WHICH IS IT?!
If she'd left baby home with Benpecked last night, she would have had a lovely break 🙄

Reactions: 3
Deffo talking to herself. What person can seriously be quaking in their saltwaters waiting for her gift guide? None of which normal families would a) want b) afford unless it's gifted.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also for the love of all that's holy - leave your fricking baby at home with your husband and go out and have some mum free time woman, it doesn't make you less of a being, it makes you a better mother if anything and certainly less of a fun sponge.
I'm sure Benpecked can rub an organic sponge scented with the milk of a thousand organic angels over one small baby for one night. Then he can spend the rest of the evening holding her like a bag of spuds whilst watching NFL to his hearts content.
Or leave her 'dirty' for one night.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Also for the love of all that's holy - leave your fricking baby at home with your husband and go out and have some mum free time woman, it doesn't make you less of a being, it makes you a better mother if anything and certainly less of a fun sponge.
I'm sure Benpecked can rub an organic sponge scented with the milk of a thousand organic angels over one small baby for one night. Then he can spend the rest of the evening holding her like a bag of spuds whilst watching NFL to his hearts content.
Or leave her 'dirty' for one night.
😂😂😂

This whole saga reminds me of another ‘grammer Lily Pebbles who grinds my gears, who documented going to a friends house for a take away one evening and then proceeded to lament how much effort the whole thing was as they trundled off laden with the babies own placky bath, travel cot and the entire everything-must-go-clearance-Sale of recently liquidated Mothercare and Mamas and Papas combined! These plebs make Motherhood look SUCH a chore...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
F*ck sake 🙄 Either she is sending herself DMs again or there are some really sad people out there!
I couldn’t imagine a less inspiring or accessible gift guide is on its way to the sheep.

Item 1: beige/rattan
Item 2: beige
Item 3: courgette
Item 4: beige wooden baby toys
Item 5: something {gifted} from Liberty £££
Item 6: more beige ad infinitum
Item 7: pink tops for ‘this guy’ in your life
Item 8: either grey/mustard Victorian era clothing for babies

Done

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The problem I have with her gift guides is that it’s full of things that have either been gifted to her, so it’s biased, or it’s expensive things that she will never actually buy as she is cheap.
This year will likely be full of beige kids things too.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Braved a journey to Soho Farmhouse today. What a bleeping hero. Give. Me. Strength.
The desperation for a photo despite the no phone rule, so she took one in the bathroom of nothing other than a few basins and mirrors 😂

She must have spent the whole day out panicking that they’d all got dressed up in their finest coordinated mustard and leopard print and traipsed over to Soho Farmhouse only for it not to make the ‘gram! A fate worse than death for Grabby!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She can travel to NYC and manage a week traipsing around the city with her ‘bubba’ but Soho farmhouse is just tooo much of a stress. What f****ing planet does she live on!?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She can travel to NYC and manage a week traipsing around the city with her ‘bubba’ but Soho farmhouse is just tooo much of a stress. What f****ing planet does she live on!?
Not the same one as us, that’s for sure! 🙄😂
Just a silly little girl living a VERY sheltered life, I’d love to see her put her law degree to good use!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.