RVK Loves #8 More Katie Hopkins than Cath Kidston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's the James Middleton of the family and I agree with you, I don't think he's been rounding on either . A few threads back sympathy was expressed by Tattlers over the fact Grabazira had outed her brother's mental health situation, wasn't it?
Yep absolutely

[QUOTE="Meringue22, post: 636630

Flips sake. My phones had a meltdown. My point was I agreed with you entirely @Meringue22
Don’t worry I saw your response loud and clear 😊

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
At risk of being a bore, let's not round on the brother. He doesn't live at home and has his own job (not being carried by the 'family business' a la benpecked). I was on the same commuter train as him for a long time.
Def not being mean to the brother - just assumed he lived at home.

I want to know who first decided the prison cot looked good?

Still wondering how that cot will be made comfortable and safe for Fray Bentos.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'll admit that I depend on my mom since I've had children, but mainly for company due to crippling social anxiety and she's the only person I trust other than my husband..being a mother can be quite isolating even without anxieties.. But Grabby is always on about her 'girlfriends'
What I don't understand is where the lack of independence has come from at her age or if she ever had any properly. Why can't she function without her mother properly? Why does she go into meltdown even when her husband is around her?? I'm 3 weeks into marriage and my outlook from the day it happened was always now to look to my husband, not my mother.. Is there problems with Ben as he doesn't seem to work much.. does he do anything for his family or is she left to it all behind the scenes??? So many questions. Even so. She has a 4 month old.
Feed
Burp
Change
Sleep.
Feed
Burp
Change
Sleep. Maybe play with for a bit.
A 4 month old isn't really too hard. Can't wait for the shock of toddler Freya drawing on her bland walls :)

Reactions: 5
She needs sleep, yet she chooses to stay up rather than look look at the 4 walls of her bedroom? Well Grabby, if you’re so tired, go to bed and SLEEP. No need to stare at the walls 🙄

I can only imagine that Grabby will be buying alllllll the artisanal soaps and mustard colour smocks in Byron Bay in the hope of running into her idol Courtney Adamo in January. She has clearly copied Courtney with having only boring wooden blocks/toys in seagrass baskets. Now even writes like her too ‘we love you so’. That weird cube storage thing is positioned just by the door - hardly the safest and within 2 metres of the Woodburner of Doom.
DB7EFE79-E281-4E59-85C5-A14BF2FE6B0D.jpeg

Lesley Colvin,the photographer she met in NYC, is a friend of Courtney’s from North London. Grabby is inching closer to her idol this way. She’s always leaving comments on Lesley’s posts. Weirdly Lesley calls her children *my little friends*.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I can only imagine that Grabby will be buying alllllll the artisanal soaps and mustard colour smocks in Byron Bay in the hope of running into her idol Courtney Adamo in January. She has clearly copied Courtney with having only boring wooden blocks/toys in seagrass baskets. Now even writes like her too ‘we love you so’. That weird cube storage thing is positioned just by the door - hardly the safest and within 2 metres of the Woodburner of Doom.
View attachment 57685
Byron Bay is a really fun, laid back, colourful, surf town - Grabby will not fit in there, I can’t even imagine her liking it. It is not a mustard smock kind of place, Grabby won’t know what to do!

Byron Bay is a really fun, laid back, colourful, surf town - Grabby will not fit in there, I can’t even imagine her liking it. It is not a mustard smock kind of place, Grabby won’t know what to do!
Did you read the article in Vanity Fair about BB and the Instamummas?

Reactions: 3
I’ve been a reader/lurker for a while and feel like I’ve found my people 😂
I cannot standdddd Grabby. I think I started following her in the RMW/RMS days, and until she got pregnant she was someone I scrolled past. I had my baby a couple of months before her so was interested in following her pregnancy- quickly noticed that the gifted items were all designer but the stuff she bought herself was cheap tat... typical Grabby!
Anyway, I actually came on here to just vent about how much it ENRAGES me seeing her carry that poor baby in the Ergo, she has no idea how to carry her safely, her poor legs are always in such a terrible position but she won’t hear negative comments because {haters} 🙄🙄

Reactions: 12
So I only recently learnt how to fit my baby in the carrier - we had a baby Bjorn initially but it wasn't comfy anymore so I went to a local sling library and tried out a new one. The lady showed me how to put my baby in it safely and stood me in front of a mirror so I could check positioning. It's so clear she just bungs Freya in quickly and doesn't check she looks okay. Also shouldn't she be a bit higher - I thought you should be able to kiss baby's head easily?!

Did you read the article in Vanity Fair about BB and the Instamummas?
I just read the article - so is the depression going to get worse and then she is going to rediscover herself in Byron Bay. Will come back looking for a more organic, sustainable life - just in time for weaning Freya. Sponsored by a few yoga retreats / alllll the organic food / bamboo bamboo plates.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
because she has alllll the eye bags from her hard night with Freya {oh baby girl}
Its like she's the first mum ever to experience it. Bet she's a bloody hoot at her NCT meet ups. Bound to be one mum at least in there whose baby has kept them up every night since birth but will be shouted down by Grabby's recent nightly trauma 🙄

Anyway, I actually came on here to just vent about how much it ENRAGES me seeing her carry that poor baby in the Ergo, she has no idea how to carry her safely, her poor legs are always in such a terrible position but she won’t hear negative comments because {haters} 🙄🙄
I did wonder about this when I saw the latest post? I’m no expert in the Ergo carriers {Baby Bjorn peasant here?} but the baby {SO loved?} just doesn’t look like she’s in in right? I could be wrong {a hater} but you know, just saying what I see?
PS. I bet Grabby wears her sunglasses at night.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.