RVK Loves #8 More Katie Hopkins than Cath Kidston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I only recently learnt how to fit my baby in the carrier - we had a baby Bjorn initially but it wasn't comfy anymore so I went to a local sling library and tried out a new one. The lady showed me how to put my baby in it safely and stood me in front of a mirror so I could check positioning. It's so clear she just bungs Freya in quickly and doesn't check she looks okay. Also shouldn't she be a bit higher - I thought you should be able to kiss baby's head easily?!
Yup- if she’s wearing her then baby should be high enough to kiss, her legs should be in the M position as well. She posted a rant on stories the first time she showed her in the carrier about unsolicited advice and that she’d never put her baby in harms way

Reactions: 4
Yup- if she’s wearing her then baby should be high enough to kiss, her legs should be in the M position as well. She posted a rant on stories the first time she showed her in the carrier about unsolicited advice and that she’d never put her baby in harms way
The M position is something that I struggled to achieve with the baby Bjorn as my girl got bigger. Now got a Tula Explore and it's much better and easier to get the position right. Plus it's much more comfortable for me as it's got a waist belt to help distribute the weight better. I'm not familiar with the Ergo but if it's just shoulder straps, it probably doesn't help with the position either?!

Reactions: 1
The M position is something that I struggled to achieve with the baby Bjorn as my girl got bigger. Now got a Tula Explore and it's much better and easier to get the position right. Plus it's much more comfortable for me as it's got a waist belt to help distribute the weight better. I'm not familiar with the Ergo but if it's just shoulder straps, it probably doesn't help with the position either?!
I couldn’t do it in the babybjorn either, I’ve got a boba now. A friend has the ergo and it seems a good carrier, suspect she needs to just go to a sling library (or pay attention to the messages she gets about it)

Also noticed in the latest blog she marked it as an ad, thought she’d said all along her mum bought it for her?!

Reactions: 2
So agree! It puts me right off to see something I would think of saving up for or buying specially just given away to wealthy individuals who don’t need it. Really vulgar and in poor taste so much of the time.

Also I know this makes me sound like a total witch but I really find that family so unattractive, I know everyone thinks their own baby is cute but IMO Rvk baby is the opposite!
Just catching up and this is such a crappy thing to say. I hate it when people bring it back to such a basic thing as ‘attractiveness’ but especially when talking about a baby for God’s sake. This type of comment is what gives validation to Tattlers being trolls.

Reactions: 17
I didn’t have trouble getting the M shape with the ergo, and I used it for a couple of years. Freya’s legs look completely wrong in that photo on her stories but at least her face is now clear after months of it being obscured 🙄

Reactions: 3
I can only imagine that Grabby will be buying alllllll the artisanal soaps and mustard colour smocks in Byron Bay in the hope of running into her idol Courtney Adamo in January. She has clearly copied Courtney with having only boring wooden blocks/toys in seagrass baskets. Now even writes like her too ‘we love you so’. That weird cube storage thing is positioned just by the door - hardly the safest and within 2 metres of the Woodburner of Doom.
View attachment 57685
She hoped to link up with her idol Courtney last time she was in Byron by tagging her in posts . It didn’t work. It’ll be interesting to see what happens this time.

She hoped to link up with her idol Courtney last time she was in Byron by tagging her in posts . It didn’t work. It’ll be interesting to see what happens this time.
Bushfires are burning all around Byron Bay and are predicted for the next four months. I bet Courtney takes off for Europe or the States the moment school finishes.

All along Australia’s east coast plus Perth are burning and the air quality has been reported as being as bad as Beijing. Lots of road closures and schools evacuated or closed. An odd destination for a holiday with a baby!

I predict endless moaning.

They might be off to visit Ben’s uncle in Australia again. She seems to just use his family - eg: one uncle to stay with in Aus, the other to build their kitchen but haven’t heard of Ben’s mum for months!

• Haha
I did wonder about this when I saw the latest post? I’m no expert in the Ergo carriers {Baby Bjorn peasant here?} but the baby {SO loved?} just doesn’t look like she’s in in right? I could be wrong {a hater} but you know, just saying what I see?
PS. I bet Grabby wears her sunglasses at night.
I can just hear that song now “I wear my sunglasses at night so I can, so I can...” Keep my {California} shutters open...!

• Haha
Bushfires are burning all around Byron Bay and are predicted for the next four months. I bet Courtney takes off for Europe or the States the moment school finishes.

All along Australia’s east coast plus Perth are burning and the air quality has been reported as being as bad as Beijing. Lots of road closures and schools evacuated or closed. An odd destination for a holiday with a baby!

I predict endless moaning.
It does seem a very odd destination to pick at this time. I would be changing my plans.

Weird story about taking her baby to a friend’s to bath before going out, then a blanked out picture of her friends. Is this to show people that she has loyal friends?

But she only goes to the same places ...
From just a health standpoint going to that part of Australia is a terrible idea.

I can just hear that song now “I wear my sunglasses at night so I can, so I can...” Keep my {California} shutters open...!
Haha that’s the exact song I was thinking of too, and sing it myself whenever I see people {Grabby} wearing her shades when it’s not sunny! 😂

Weird story about taking her baby to a friend’s to bath before going out, then a blanked out picture of her friends. Is this to show people that she has
I thought the same. And doesn’t she have her freebie pump to express milk for a bottle? Couldn’t she just have done that? No. She has to be the centre of attention at any event, it’s all lookkkkkk at me, I’ll bathe my child right in the middle of things because I’m the best Mumma in the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Haha that’s the exact song I was thinking of too, and sing it myself whenever I see people {Grabby} wearing her shades when it’s not sunny! 😂

I thought the same. And doesn’t she have her freebie pump to express milk for a bottle? Couldn’t she just have done that? No. She has to be the centre of attention at any event, it’s all lookkkkkk at me, I’ll bathe my child right in the middle of things because I’m the best Mumma in the world.
Well, she is the only person to ever have a child.

This story doesn’t even make sense. She couldn’t have gone later once bath-time / bed-time was over? Is that because she needs to be in her #gifted bed by 9pm?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.