RVK Loves #8 More Katie Hopkins than Cath Kidston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she isn’t talking to herself then I hope someone is yanking her chain.....so many questions? Really Grabby?

She’s barking
I’m amazed at the amount of people that can’t think for themselves! It’s Baffling! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She can travel to NYC and manage a week traipsing around the city with her ‘bubba’ but Soho farmhouse is just tooo much of a stress. What f****ing planet does she live on!?
She just wanted to let us know she had been there !! Prat

Reactions: 4
Just playing catch up- but can you imagine inviting someone to your house and them randomly bathing their baby. It's so unnecessary. imagine If she'd had twins !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s been harping on about Fray Bentos hating car journeys, which is apparently why they didn’t hire a car in NYC to go on their leaf peeping tour.

How far is Soho Farmhouse from where they live?

Last edited:
She’s been harping in about Fray Bentos hating car journeys, which is apparently why they didn’t hire a car in NYC to go on their leaf peeping tour.

It’s near Chipping Norton, so over an hour! All very bizarre! 🙄

Reactions: 1
She’s been harping on about Fray Bentos hating car journeys, which is apparently why they didn’t hire a car in NYC to go on their leaf peeping tour.

She probably hates the car because Grabby doesn’t go anywhere with her, just walks to her parents

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She probably doesn’t hate the car. She most probably hates the #adgifted car seat.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The crappy thing about her ‘Gift Guides’ {lol} is that she affiliate link evvvverythinggggg and uses high-hitting sites that’s it’s very likely people with use before Christmas. The White Company, Joules, Fat Face etc. Even if somebody doesn’t buy the exact thing she links to the good old cookie crumbs will be there to scoop up her commission if that person then buys anything else on that site before Christmas. She says it’s ‘only a few pence’ but it can be anything from 5% up to 30% of the total spend. If somebody drops £100 on The White Company then little old Grabby could come away with anything from £5 to £30 as a result of having linked ONE product, even if it isn’t what that person actually buys.

It stinks.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
She fainted because she needs to slow down? Yep - I can imagine the fast pace of Soho Farmhouse yesterday was the reason. Ffs just eat a sandwich and you’ll be alright.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dear lord, slow down from what?! I wish the most stressful thing in my life was an hour long drive to a lovely Sunday lunch with friends. Please.
Sounds like a dig at her mother for going away.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.