RVK Loves #8 More Katie Hopkins than Cath Kidston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't wish fairing on anyone so I hope she is OK but...
Pleasedontbepregnantagain
Pleasesontbepregnantagain

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Least she can go back to bed 😂 What a luxury i'd love right now
How can you go back to bed with a baby to supervise unless she’s got someone else there. I think her mother came back from her Mauritian holiday at the weekend. There will be another post saying she soldiered on to put the Christmas list together.

Reactions: 2
How can you go back to bed with a baby to supervise unless she’s got someone else there. I think her mother came back from her Mauritian holiday at the weekend. There will be another post saying she soldiered on to put the Christmas list together.
She travelled back yesterday. Bet she’s straight round there mopping grabbys brow

Reactions: 4
She REALLY needs to start taking it easy - i mean this weekend she did at least 3 things.

I really need the bold red font to express how angry this stupid stupid offensive child makes me.

I'm not unsympathetic that she fainted. But its low blood sugar or low blood pressure - i have both, i faint all the time. Its no biggie. Head between the legs, eat some more, and crack on. Perhaps accept its not necessary to walk allllllll the steps in one day.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sounds like a dig at her mother for going away.
I thought this too. She cannot cope without mama there. Let this be a lesson to mama to not go away again. Fainting when you get up quickly is probably postural hypotension. Not uncommon but for Grabby it means she needs to spend the rest of the day in bed 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So the first thing you do post 'fainting' is put it out on instagram? Bizarre. Unless you want a little tea and sympathy.

Reactions: 17
So the first thing you do post 'fainting' is put it out on instagram? Bizarre. Unless you want a little tea and sympathy.
very bizarre, I really don’t understand why everything like thing goes on Instagram - must have ran out of gifted vitamins, and decided this was a novel way of begging for new ones 😂

Reactions: 5
It's obvious no-one in her life is interested in her pelvic pain/fainting/ Freya's 4 months sleep whatever, SO much work, how 'hard' her life is blah, blah blah. So she speaks to Auntie Instagram instead.

If she was we'd have had another run down of how many times she had sex, when, where and how!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Maybe she is right about one thing...it is the universes way of telling her to slow down...Not because she is “working too hard” (LOL let’s all laugh together on that one...) or because of baby-related sleep deprivation (because its basically unavoidable...) but because every millisecond of her life is consumed with her desperation to create content for the ‘gram and curate an image of the “perfect” life to her 90k followers and numerous brands...and it’s bloody exhausting just watching...

If you’re exhausted Grabby switch off your phone and grab a nap instead of trying to grab another freebie...

Have a day at home doing nothing other than watching your beloved Netflix, without having to feel the need to take another staged photo of your living room and Diptique candles to prove your house is so much better than everyone else’s...

Get a microwave meal (heck get an M&S one if you’re going to be a snob about it) and give us all a break from seeing your endless home cooked allotment vegetables

Spend a weekend doing duck all...you don’t have to fill it with pointless trips to Soho House just to keep up with allllllllll the influencers...

Alternatively another 12 days and we are into December so I sense a dramatic shift in mood not too far away to coincide with all the festivities 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I must admit the first thing I do when feeling 'ill' is to reach for my phone to announce it on Instagram :rolleyes::rolleyes: But none of us can imagine how much she has been overdoing things with Benpecked abandoning her to go to work and Mumma away on vacay.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I must admit the first thing I do when feeling 'ill' is to reach for my phone to announce it on Instagram :rolleyes::rolleyes: But none of us can imagine how much she has been overdoing things with Benpecked abandoning her to go to work and Mumma away on vacay.
She’s proven she is absolutely detached from the real world. So insulting saying she needs to slow down. She’s a head

Reactions: 8
It's clearly time for a rest. So Rebecca, stop asking for freebies and money, stop opening freebie parcels and stop posting about ANYTHING. Give it a couple of weeks and I'm sure I'll be feeling much better by then. 😉

The crappy thing about her ‘Gift Guides’ {lol} is that she affiliate link evvvverythinggggg and uses high-hitting sites that’s it’s very likely people with use before Christmas. The White Company, Joules, Fat Face etc. Even if somebody doesn’t buy the exact thing she links to the good old cookie crumbs will be there to scoop up her commission if that person then buys anything else on that site before Christmas. She says it’s ‘only a few pence’ but it can be anything from 5% up to 30% of the total spend. If somebody drops £100 on The White Company then little old Grabby could come away with anything from £5 to £30 as a result of having linked ONE product, even if it isn’t what that person actually buys.

It stinks.
Does anyone know if the percentage still goes to them if you buy through Quidco or similar?

Also if you swipe up on multiple Instagrammers links and they end up being the same website is it the last persons link that’s saved?

It's clearly time for a rest. So Rebecca, stop asking for freebies and money, stop opening freebie parcels and stop posting about ANYTHING. Give it a couple of weeks and I'm sure I'll be feeling much better by then. 😉
can you imagine her not posting for 2 weeks - she'd be physically shaking without being able to share / boast / humble brag / moan / about allllll the things with us.

• Haha
can you imagine her not posting for 2 weeks - she'd be physically shaking without being able to share / boast / humble brag / moan / about allllll the things with us.
She needs FOD to set up a support group for people going Instagram cold turkey.

• Haha
Exactly what's happening to me on the daily newly pregnant.
I've got a feeling she is. I do remember on her stories her talking about another one close when she was pregnant with Freya. There's 11 months between my two. It's looking a little suspicious with the 'gotta slow down' 'sooo tired'. Admittedly Freya is going through sleep regression though...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.