RVK Loves #8 More Katie Hopkins than Cath Kidston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Frey Bentos probably didn't have four month sleep regression until Grabbinja read it on Tattle. You know how she is - she's sees things on the Internet so she must have them too!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I always assumed her brother lived at home and would look after ‘the pup’.

I’m not sure she has really left the house much since her mum has been away and Ben has been out at work.

Lucky people are sending her gifts really...

• Haha
Reactions: 2

I’m not sure she has really left the house much since her mum has been away and Ben has been out at work.

She's like a recluse. A very odd girl.

Reactions: 3
Frey Bentos probably didn't have four month sleep regression until Grabbinja read it on Tattle. You know how she is - she's sees things on the Internet so she must have them too!
Fray Bentos! Baby in a tin. A tin can cot! My mum used to buy their meat pies in a tin on her visits to the UK, take them home and then hoard them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Oooo good point. I bet he does still live there

At risk of being a bore, let's not round on the brother. He doesn't live at home and has his own job (not being carried by the 'family business' a la benpecked). I was on the same commuter train as him for a long time.

Reactions: 14
Soo how much r we betting her mood perks up when her mum comes home. She cannot bear not being away on holiday and has done hee damnest to make mumma worry bout her all week. She shud b grateful she even has a kid never mind moaning bout sleep regression. What did she expect?!?!
All the “perfect baby/ perfect family / perfect homes” images on here and Pinterest don’t show the realities so parenthood must have been {allllll the shocks} to her

At risk of being a bore, let's not round on the brother. He doesn't live at home and has his own job (not being carried by the 'family business' a la benpecked). I was on the same commuter train as him for a long time.
Who is rounding on him? He’s been mentioned a couple of time’s and we’ve moved on. I’m aware he has his own job, we were curious as to who looks after the dog that’s all 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
What's the story with the Prunella woman? Bet Grabby hates her 😂.
WTF is this picture, it's the stuff of
Screenshot_2019-11-16-08-52-42.jpg
nightmares:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Who is rounding on him? He’s been mentioned a couple of time’s and we’ve moved on. I’m aware he has his own job, we were curious as to who looks after the dog that’s all 🤷🏼‍♀️
Just wasn't sure where it was going, you're right it's moved on so no harm done 👍

Her latest post with the wreath this is not what I call keeping it real and doesn’t make her relatable in the slightest! It says a lot when you need a constant stream of material things to perk you up, her version of ‘real life’ differs greatly to 99% of the population...

Seriously - what is it ? Is it a Halloween prop ? i'll see that in my nightmares tonight !

🤨 one of the nicest and most charming, when you're offering her freebies on Instagram. That I can totally believe!

Not so nice when she's simultaneously tweeting awful body shaming, racist, belittling things about people, putting other women down for their post birth bodies or because their husband earns less than hers, snobby comments pulling other people apart for their looks and publicly tearing down companies that she went on the take freebies from, taking money for ad campaigns where she recommended products to pregnant women that she later admitted she wouldn't use herself but might be an 'affordable' alternative for the poorer folk that can't afford the decent premium brands like her... 🤷‍♀️

There is a reason we call her grabby.
And I certainly wouldn't call that nice or charming behaviour even if she appears that way on Instagram to pull in the ads and freebies.

It was her vile alter ego that didn't match her whimsical Instagram account that bought a lot of us here in the first place.
What did she say on Twitter Ghost.

I always thought she seemed quite nice I and really enjoyed her travel blogs, I liked to travel quite a lot pre baby and think we had similar taste there but wasn’t to interested in her interiors. Too twee for me. But then when I found out she’s basically never worked, was only 23 at the time and bought that huge house I started to judge!!! Then whenshe got pregnant man a bleeping live, she was suddenly positioning her self as a bloody conception expert when she’d only been trying for 4 months. I was like yeah come back when you’ve been trying 4 years and got some self awareness! Silly girl.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.