RVK Loves #5 Grabby’s an expert, we have no clue, did you know she was gifted a bugaboo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read it sober. Epic fail on my part...
I feel like reading it could/should be turned into a drinking game:
Surges- Drink!
Mumma-Drink!
Clary Sage-Drink!

With the run up to the birth and keeping everyone up to date ever since I feel like I have lived through it myself! 🤣

Reactions: 6
Surges- Drink!
Mumma-Drink!
Clary Sage-Drink!

With the run up to the birth and keeping everyone up to date ever since I feel like I have lived through it myself! 🤣
Yes it's like we were all knocked up by Gramps and have lived this pregnancy as one sisterhood.

Are you doing allll the gagging yet?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Yes it's like we were all knocked up by Gramps and have lived this pregnancy as one sisterhood.

Are you doing allll the gagging yet?
😂 Handmaid’s Tale just flashed into my mind...Ofgramps.
Clearly I am scarred by her blogs latest offering.

Reactions: 7
I kept thinking there were typos but actually is it justtt her emphasis? 🙈 So embarrassing for any person who considers herself to be a writer.

I also don’t understand the speech marks in her cliffhanger. It’s hurting my head.

I don’t want to look BUT you have all made me want too {just for the car crash vocabularies}

Any of the {} action going on??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just checked her latest post and only 20 comments?! That is pretty ridiculous for someone with 88k followers. I hope she soon realises how little people actually give a tit.

Reactions: 3
Surges- Drink!
Mumma-Drink!
Clary Sage-Drink!

I tried reading it sober- I couldn’t manage it!!! I might try this little game tonight, it may help me to get to the end!!!

• Haha
I loved reading a birth story when I was pregnant but that is hands down the most poorly written pile of crap, and to think there's another instalment 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well, that’s 10 minutes of my life I won’t get back again!!!! From reading Part 1 of the birth story there are 2 things that come across very strongly. 1 - her absolute fear of having to give birth in a hospital, and 2 - RVK being a complete and utter control freak. She had planned everything in such detail in her own head with the notion that it must be as perfect as it possibly could be, that it simply *had* to pan out that way or she wouldn’t have coped.
I bet the midwives could write their own version of the ‘Birth Story’ - now that’s the version I’d like to read!!!! I bet she was a precocious, demanding, spoilt little madam throughout. Also, the whimsical references to the pink sky, flowers and perfect light are simply ridiculous! It’s almost biblical! Were the 3 wise men Ben, Daddy and her brother? Were the shepherds watching from the tranquil hills surrounding her village? Maybe she should have given birth in Mumma’s converted stable (sorry, barn!)
Of everyone I know who has had children, not one of them has had a pregnancy and birth like this. She is simply nauseating beyond!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t know why but seeing so many personal details and pictures makes me feel very uncomfortable. I just can’t imagine walking around my village or when the baby goes to school etc everyone knowing my life inside out. Quiet possibly she has swapped her eating disorder for an addiction to social media, something I feel she seriously needs help with. When she talks about the neighbours across the road realising she was in labour it seems delusional to me that she thinks everyone is as invested in her story as she is, when really for the majority of us it means nothing. Rebecca please get some help I know if you were my daughter I would be incredibly worried about you. All those companies sending you freebies means nothing they do not care about you or your family it’s just cheap advertising for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
IMG_6831.jpg

Wouldn't let her mum anywhere near the house during labour but just wanted to share this picture of her arse in the air in an adult nappy with thousands of strangers. It's all so odd to me. She's a very strange girl.

I think she has some real issues. I can't tell if it's that's she's far too full of her own self importance that she feels it is her royal duty to share all of this with her thousands of fans because we just couldn't live without every tiny detail of her royal birth.
Or if she's totally lost her grip of reality and is totally consumed and addicted to sharing her fake online world that she doesn't know what normal is anymore.

After reading that I can honestly imagine her shouting at Ben to take notes for her blog post while she gave birth. And having a list of set labour shots that she needed him to get.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
View attachment 33656

Wouldn't let her mum anywhere near the house during labour but just wanted to share this picture of her arse in the air in an adult nappy with thousands of strangers. It's all so odd to me. She's a very strange girl.

I think she has some real issues. I can't tell if it's that's she's far too full of her own self importance that she feels it is her royal duty to share all of this with her thousands of fans because we just couldn't live without every tiny detail of her royal birth.
Or if she's totally lost her grip of reality and is totally consumed and addicted to sharing her fake online world that she doesn't know what normal is anymore.

After reading that I can honestly imagine her shouting at Ben to take notes for her blog post while she gave birth. And having a list of set labour shots that she needed him to get.
oh Jesus Christ. What the actual duck?! She’s got issues

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m a midwife and I can only imagine the other side of the story those midwives would have. She comes across as terribly demanding. Also, the ‘thank yous’ at the end. 🤮

Reactions: 6
Well, that’s 10 minutes of my life I won’t get back again!!!! From reading Part 1 of the birth story there are 2 things that come across very strongly. 1 - her absolute fear of having to give birth in a hospital, and 2 - RVK being a complete and utter control freak. She had planned everything in such detail in her own head with the notion that it must be as perfect as it possibly could be, that it simply *had* to pan out that way or she wouldn’t have coped.
I bet the midwives could write their own version of the ‘Birth Story’ - now that’s the version I’d like to read!!!! I bet she was a precocious, demanding, spoilt little madam throughout. Also, the whimsical references to the pink sky, flowers and perfect light are simply ridiculous! It’s almost biblical! Were the 3 wise men Ben, Daddy and her brother? Were the shepherds watching from the tranquil hills surrounding her village? Maybe she should have given birth in Mumma’s converted stable (sorry, barn!)
Of everyone I know who has had children, not one of them has had a pregnancy and birth like this. She is simply nauseating beyond!
Next thing she will be telling us it was the immaculate conception!! 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.