RVK Loves #5 Grabby’s an expert, we have no clue, did you know she was gifted a bugaboo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It might well be August but she needs to start covering that poor babys legs. Her poor little legs are so mottled 😫

Reactions: 3
It might well be August but she needs to start covering that poor babys legs. Her poor little legs are so mottled 😫
Why would she make a point of saying it, people are only going to call her out for dressing her baby in what’s instagramable rather than what’s weather appropriate

I was just coming on here to say that, the poor thing looks freezing! Get some tights or leggings on her, surely she must have some {#previouslygifted}?

Reactions: 4
Give me strength
It’s really hard to tell who copies who, maybe they follow the same Pinterest boards... at least this lady just uses the curly brackets to title her posts, when she needs to use brackets in the text she uses the correct ones, has not flat laid her baby in really contrived settings and she doesn’t sound like a sanctimonious moron.... so far for me she is winning even if she is copying RVK.

Reactions: 2
It’s really hard to tell who copies who, maybe they follow the same Pinterest boards... at least this lady just uses the curly brackets to title her posts, when she needs to use brackets in the text she uses the correct ones, has not flat laid her baby in really contrived settings and she doesn’t sound like a sanctimonious moron.... so far for me she is winning even if she is copying RVK.
She may have been there first, I don't know which way around it was. But #ihavethisthingwith is irritating whoever started it.

Reactions: 1
She’s been discussed on here before. I think she’s desperately trying to copy Grabby. Have you seen her posts? It’s quite freaky

Reactions: 1
Mumma has tagged herself at British Airways Business Class whatever on stories. Yawn. They really are the crassest family.

‘That pink sky’ on her stories. 🤮 Well it’s all just so magical... 🙄
Probably caused by pollution from the M25 which is right near them.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Quality post this afternoon an AD about breast pads 🙄
You can barely even see the product

Reactions: 4
Quality post this afternoon an AD about breast pads 🙄
You can barely even see the product
A lot of work and special care went into that I’m sure, people are always so rude about influencers and don’t appreciate allllllll their excellent skills and effort 🤣 🤣 🤣 (ps. Keeping in Touch day?)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This seems to have got the highest votes!
Does someone want to make the new thread?
Just hit report when it’s done and this one can be closed!
☺

Baby Bee arrived, everyone's happy. Cue lots of freebies and giant adult nappies.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.