Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#blessed

Hi, long time lurker here, I just needed to pipe up. I have a 12 week old and have the same sling as Grabby, her baby is far too low down. It states clearly in the instructions that the top of the sling should be in line with baby’s ear, definitely not the case there. Although the sling states it can be used from 7lbs I struggled to get my baby in there when he was small so I went to a sling library for advice, but she would never actually admit she needs help with something. They actually told me to wait until he’s a bit bigger because they didn’t agree it is suitable from 7lbs.

Also speaking as a mum with a baby who actually does have silent reflux it makes me so mad that two bad nights with a newborn and that’s the label she’s giving her, and then the next day bragging about how long she has slept for. How rubbish does she want to make other mums feel? At 12 weeks old mine has never slept for more then 3 hours and will not sleep lying down at all. It’s actually really hard and so much more then a few unsettled nights, try 24 hours straight of crying. She really needs to be careful about how she’s making others feel, godforbid if the baby does actually develop something like reflux or colic! Sorry... rant over!

Reactions: 31

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Surely new thread title should involve that nappy?

Baby Bee arrived, everyone's happy. Cue lots of freebies and giant adult nappies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Skewbedu

VIP Member
If you want to keep people interested you can do away with one or two instances of gripping doorframes and how the light was coming in and glistening through a gap in a hedge, a rose bud, your massive thigh gap.
IT IS NOT RELEVANT TO THE BIRTH STORY, IT'S JUST TO MAKE IT SOUND GLOSSY AND PERFECT YOU WASTE OF AIR.,

She talks about her waters gushing, which is hilarious as it sounds like the movies. I know all women are different but any I have spoken to have said there's barely been any water.

RVK seems really opposed to hospitals and traditional medical care. Do you think this could be due to her past eating disorder??
So you might say she had a 'glut' of waters?

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Getagripppppy

I’ve unfollowed. Don’t wanna be a lurker anymore . She is bad for peoples mental health. I’m a mum of a toddler now but I can imagine looking back at this a year ago and feeling really shit about myself. Managing to have pizza night and alllll the NCT friends makes other people less fortunate feel shit. But I’m far enough out of the newborn hormones to realise that I didn’t have the same energy as she must have because I worked full time until the week before and she’s never worked a proper days work in her sugar daddy/instagram funded life! Bye grabby nice knowing you.

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
The irony is lost on some people...
😂😂😂 I am done.

'I know instagram can sometimes feel full of gifts products / ads' but here I am with my gifted snuz pod, on my gifted photo shoot, sitting on my gifted mattress and gifted bedsheets. Featuring gifted lights, gifted paint and a gifted headboard in the background.

There literally isn't one damn item in the shot that wasnt gifted, including the actual photo ffs. I even went back to check. Does she realise what a joke she is?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

pinkrobot

VIP Member
Moving the conversation gently on... she says she is conflicted whether to share how totally incredible her parents have been in case but she just has to share her gratitude (and doesn't in any way rein in her gushing about how lucky she is). We lost two of our baby's grandparents - one was my mum - while I was pregnant and those words would have been a dagger to the heart. If she wants to express her gratitude she can do so in person/send them flowers. After all she sees them daily. Why do it on social media? She is VILE.

Reactions: 21

LR123

I hate in her stories yesterday how she said “I feel like you appreciate the simple things so much more with a baby”. This is so dismissive to those who have chosen not to, have not yet or cannot have a baby. Stop assuming everyone wants the same as you. She would have been far better to say “I feel like I am enjoying the simple things so much more with a baby.” That way she’s not bringing other people into it.

Her way is just suggesting that if you don’t have what she’s currently got you can’t enjoy everything else. It’s so judgemental and tiresome.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
faux middle clarrrrrs
Exactly. You can tell she's faux middle class from a mile away. Mainly because of how hard she tries to make sure everyone knows what she (her husband) has.

I don't care what class she is or how much her husband earns. I do care when people try and make themselves look better than they are by shamelessly bragging and posing a fake life for the Internet to make people feel inferiour.

Her family are clearly not middle class. Her parents are new money and doing well for themselves. The rest of her family, she's basically slated for being common.

She's lived an easy life and was paired up with a middle aged man from when she was 15, who already had a string of property.

She has far too much time on her hands and has contributed nothing to the world other than a huge carbon footprint. Instead she seems to spend it all trying to create the illusion that she's a wealthy, middle aged, Stepford wife by bragging about anything and everything and staging every element of her life for the gram.

I can only assume that being an insufferable show off makes her feel better about whatever insecurities she has.

People like her seem to get a kick out of making people feel beneath them. In reality she's just incredibly shallow, immature, selfish, materialistic, totally reliant of other people and probably not that happy below the surface.

If she was happy and priverlaged as she'd like you to believe, and her (and her mums) life is so whimsically #blessed, why on earth would you you waste that bragging to people you don't even know on the Internet. She needs validation and to feel inferiour from strangers, which is pretty sad.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

124rainbow

What a cliffhanger ending I’m on tenterhooks..

Will she or won’t she have the baby??? Tune in again to find out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Gossipqueen30

Chatty Member
On a different note, has anyone seen blossoming birds and all that’s pretty today? Both off on a gifted holiday for the new centerparks that has opened. 🙄 I’m so done with this side of Instagram. A) it’s so cringe and boring seeing all these ‘influencers’ off on the same holiday and B) centerparks charge an absolute fortune for breaks in the school holidays. Like bordering on extortionate. Last time I looked it was over £1,000 for 4 nights this time of year 😳 So they’re happy to rip off hardworking parents, and penalise them by forcing them to fork out twice the price if they want to go in the school holidays, but then they can throw free holidays at these instagrammers who can more than afford it? Has anyone seen all that’s pretty’s new build? There has been NO expense spared on that house! Yet she gets free holidays left right and centre. I think watergate bay was the last one with Joules. It honestly boils my piss!!!! 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 19

Thehelgulator

Oh no! She has put the baby in a head band. Is there anything more common than a newborn in a headband: that and when people put shoes on newborns.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Starshining

VIP Member
I’d hate to be in the same NCT group as her. Mine was bad enough for the mums being competitive about who was breastfeeding, which baby crawled first etc. and it all had such a bad effect on my struggles with PND. I can just imagine she’d be that competitive mum with the most ‘advanced’ baby (and the fanciest house for allllll the meet-ups) and unsubtly bragging about it in their WhatsApp group... 😡
It’s all about control; control, smoke and mirrors.

RVK has documented about her eating disorders. I believe (but happy to be corrected) that control plays a huge part in ED. It is also a MH issue.

Her life has to be routine; every hour seems to be scheduled, every hour filled, and then planning for the next. That is why there sounds a panic in her posts because she can’t open her laptop and finish this bloody birth story! 🤷🏻‍♀️ That’s why we can predict the seasons as she never deviates - gelato shots, peony shots, pumpkin shots etc etc etc

It’s one long hamster wheel.

Now baby Freya is here; well, babies do not stick to schedules and I think, as much as RVK doesnt like it (and probably mentally fights against it) control is slipping away from her.

Rather than accepting this, “her best life” has to become more and more apparent. Stealth boasts have ramped up, NCT class is her new friends. I never joined an NCT class as I knew from friend’s experiences that they are the worst place to be if you have any hint of PND or mental health issues.

There will be or two in the group that has the best .... (insert nanny, BF’ing, pram, lost weight etc etc)

Think back to week one. Best birth, first walk, wearing white dresses (wtf?) slept well etc etc

Can you imagine if you are struggling in RVK’s NCT group or even an IG follower and you have this being paraded in front of you?!

To become more relatable, honesty has to be shown. BUT that goes against the RVK brand, where everything is perfect, everything is “adored” and whimsical in this Famous Five pantomime that plays around in her head.

The picture of the brownies was just a look at all my cards. We all know how RVK documents her life. Those brownies would have had a bokeh, well-lit photograph with staged props around it. Maybe even a Freya Flatlay™️?

They were pretty irrelevant in the photograph piled on paper plates.

Her exsistence is pretty sad, as much as the new money wealth makes it look, as I said, smoke and mirrors.

• Haha
  • Heart

Bngr8o1

Barely time to shower 😂😂 what is that ib amongst the walks, the lunches, day trips to the fucking ocean , dinners at mamas, lengthy multiple insta posts, blog updates, insta stories, baking brownies,
....what a load of shite.

• Haha

Hashtagblessed

Her latest post is sounds like such a young girl being left at home by her parents for the first evening, if that makes sense? Do you know what I mean? Does that sound stupid? 🙃🙃🙃

Also ‘teachers who are on holidays while you’re on maternity leave’ FUCK OFF YOU DON’T HAVE A JOB! 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 17

swipeup

VIP Member
Christ on a bike, that takes the biscuit. Really Rebecca. You're using an AD for a GIFTED product, promoted no less with a photoshoot that was GIFTED to acknowledge that Instagram can sometimes feel full of gifted products / ads. No shit Sherlock.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Well, that’s 10 minutes of my life I won’t get back again!!!! From reading Part 1 of the birth story there are 2 things that come across very strongly. 1 - her absolute fear of having to give birth in a hospital, and 2 - RVK being a complete and utter control freak. She had planned everything in such detail in her own head with the notion that it must be as perfect as it possibly could be, that it simply *had* to pan out that way or she wouldn’t have coped.
I bet the midwives could write their own version of the ‘Birth Story’ - now that’s the version I’d like to read!!!! I bet she was a precocious, demanding, spoilt little madam throughout. Also, the whimsical references to the pink sky, flowers and perfect light are simply ridiculous! It’s almost biblical! Were the 3 wise men Ben, Daddy and her brother? Were the shepherds watching from the tranquil hills surrounding her village? Maybe she should have given birth in Mumma’s converted stable (sorry, barn!)
Of everyone I know who has had children, not one of them has had a pregnancy and birth like this. She is simply nauseating beyond!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16