RVK Loves #5 Grabby’s an expert, we have no clue, did you know she was gifted a bugaboo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And trust me, school mums DO look for tit like this. And they do start gossip WhatsApp groups to talk tit about other mums in their kids year 😒🙄

The more snooty the school, the worse the mums are. If she thinks tattle is bad, she's in for a bloody rude awakening on the school playground.

Her kid is in for a rough ride. That arse in the air adult nappy picture is out there now, I gaurentee that will crop up in the playground at some point.
The bloody class WhatsApp chat! 🤪

Reactions: 2
I cannot think if a single reason why you would post a picture like that to the whole world! Could it be something to do with her eating disorder and/or body dysmorphia?

I cannot think if a single reason why you would post a picture like that to the whole world! Could it be something to do with her eating disorder and/or body dysmorphia?
The thing is, I've seen plenty of 'real' birth stories with pictures showing a healthy dose of reality but that is 100% NOT what that is.

The post is definately not reality, its about magical skies being the only woman ever to have birthed and the perfect birth. And the picture is almost posed, arse out in a strappy WHITE nightie.

It's utterly bizzar which ever way i think about it.

Reactions: 3
The thing is, I've seen plenty of 'real' birth stories with pictures showing a healthy dose of reality but that is 100% NOT what that is.

The post is definately not reality, its about magical skies being the only woman ever to have birthed and the perfect birth. And the picture is almost posed, arse out in a strappy WHITE nightie.

It's utterly bizzar which ever way i think about it.
Doesn't her house look lovely in the background though :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And, she is wearing earrings.
I hadn't even looked at her ears 😂😂😂😂
My eyes couldn't seem to stop looking at her arse in a nappy, in the air and on full display of the window.

Wonder if those nosey neighbours got that view too. Seems more likely that her arse in the window let them know she was in labour, not the extra car outside 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does she GENUINELY believe her neighbours were on the edge of their seats, wondering, speculating, hoping that Baby Beeeeeeee would be born. NO ONE GIVES A duck !!!!!!! Baby's are born every damn minute, yours is lovely but neither of you are special.

Reactions: 6
But I genuinely do think that she believes she is specially and the entire village and all of Instagram were just waiting for this utterly remarkable news 🙄

Why else would she arrange her baby in a flat lay literally hours after birth and waste precious time with her new baby writing that birth story drivel? She thinks it's her duty to put out a public service announcement for her loving supporters and admirers.

She screams princess. Just because your parents have treated you as if you are one, does not mean that you are actually the centre of the universe.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Lets face it the kid probably wont go to school. Her parents dont go to work so why would they send her to a school? I predict private tutor at home so that they can jet all over the world whenever suits! She doesn't trust medical professionals to deliver her baby so why would she trust a main stream school to educate her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am shocked by that photo, there are literally no words. I’m not sure I have it in me to read those blog posts

Reactions: 4
The sling picture on the grid. Once again not wearing correctly.... the main feature of the ergobaby is that you get some support through your hips but because it’s not positioned properly she’s taking all the weight through her shoulders and as a result the baby is sitting too low. Not a big deal now I guess but she’ll feel it more as the baby gets bigger and heavier.

And she squeegees the shower after taking a shower directly after giving birth! Say What!?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.