RVK Loves #5 Grabby’s an expert, we have no clue, did you know she was gifted a bugaboo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she was on maternity leave? If she really is then why feel the need to reply to messages and for brands to email her? Grabby you’re not meant to be working!! Put an out of office on and enjoy time with your baby! You may then even find the time to shower!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She invites friends over every day, yet complains she wants alone time. Then she's complaining how many dm's she has, yet is constantly posting! I'm so confused!!!! Which is it?!?! 😁

Oh and stains/wet patches? I'm still baffled that she went to Brighton for the day and didn't wear a bra!

Do you remember the story where she said she'd been horrible to Ben and he hadn't deserved it and she felt awful? Plenty to read between the lines there, it's not all roses in that house and so. Much. Love.

She invites friends over every day, yet complains she wants alone time. Then she's complaining how many dm's she has, yet is constantly posting! I'm so confused!!!! Which is it?!?! 😁

Oh and stains/wet patches? I'm still baffled that she went to Brighton for the day and didn't wear a bra!

Do you remember the story where she said she'd been horrible to Ben and he hadn't deserved it and she felt awful? Plenty to read between the lines there, it's not all roses in that house and so. Much. Love.
Must have missed that declaration 😉

I haven’t looked at her account for days. But why is she bullshitting and saying people have asked for details about the bloody F print?! No one has asked you Grabby. You’re just pushing yet more bleeping gifted tit to make money while you’re meant to be on maternity leave! And don’t even get me started on this pose....what has she seen I wonder? 🙄 Oh.... and those ‘sandals’. So sensible to wear on a rainy walk 🤔 all for the gram hey Grabby?

Attachments

Reactions: 1
She is definitely reading here, only the other day someone commented about how few comments she gets on her posts, now she is asking people to comment there instead of DMing her! 🙄

I don’t get who would send a DM anyway? What do they ask her?? Bloody weirdos!
Such a crafty little madam 😠

Reactions: 3
86k followers and about 100 or 200 max comments on each post. No one cares frankly.

• Haha
She definitely reads here, latest stories all about how well she’s feeling mentally and how she doesn’t have any plans today... 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 4
86k followers and about 100 or 200 max comments on each post. No one cares frankly.
They can’t do can they? Also people quit Instagram without deleting their account. And sadly pass away too. 2 of my friends are listed as followers of Grabby but both have passed away 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Defo think Chris is toying with the idea of bleeping off vlogging for lecturing. Astronomy last night, Geography tonight. Wind it in, Creepy 😴

They can’t do can they? Also people quit Instagram without deleting their account. And sadly pass away too. 2 of my friends are listed as followers of Grabby but both have passed away 😢
Her engagement is pretty woeful considering the number of followers she has. i know people with far less getting much more interaction. Of course she will blame the algorithm..i dont think thats the issue.

Reactions: 2
Her engagement is pretty woeful considering the number of followers she has. i know people with far less getting much more interaction. Of course she will blame the algorithm..i dont think thats the issue.
Doesn’t help that she’s not very approachable and deletes anything that doesn’t 💋 her arse

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.